Quantcast

» «
Photo

Strategy Guide for first GRAND THEFT AUTO.

3 replies to this topic
BlueCrown
  • BlueCrown

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Israel

Posted 17 October 2017 - 10:56 AM

as you may now, there are Strategy guide for grand theft auto games.

all the way from Grand theft auto 3 and untill the very last.. include chinatown wars, the stories dual and basiclly all of them.

i recently got the grand theft auto 2 guide, and i was super happy to find it. and now there is only 1 game i dont have guide to..the first grand theft auto.

is anyone know if there is even a guide? what company made it?

i cant seem to find any info on the internet and i was hoping the pro's here can help.

thank you.

kidtwist81
  • kidtwist81

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago

You might want to add a "?" to your title as it looks like a statement not a question. 

Other than that, unless you want a full mission walkthrough there really wasnt a "guide" to this, other than dont fail and dont lose your bonus multiplier as the game became hard without it. 

Night_MARE
  • Night_MARE

Gamer, Game Dev, and more.... XD

• Members
  • India

Posted 20 hours ago

I don't think there is a "guide" for Grand Theft Auto.

But there is a 100% walkthrough of the game on YouTube. So, your best bet would be to check it out.

Carbonox
  • Carbonox

Too weird to live but much too rare to die

• Daily Globe
  • Finland

Posted 12 hours ago

You might want to add a "?" to your title as it looks like a statement not a question. 

Other than that, unless you want a full mission walkthrough there really wasnt a "guide" to this, other than dont fail and dont lose your bonus multiplier as the game became hard without it. 

I don't think there is a "guide" for Grand Theft Auto.

But there is a 100% walkthrough of the game on YouTube. So, your best bet would be to check it out.

My understanding was that he's looking for a physical guide for the sake of collection, not literal help for completing the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users