Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do nVidia control panel settings do anything?

4 replies to this topic
ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2017 - 11:26 PM

I have a GTX 1070 and I messed around with the nVidia control panel, forcing AA and VSync and all that jazz, but when I play the game, I don't see a difference in quality. I'm new to PCs and this is my first time changing my settings for a game.

j7n
  • j7n

Buster

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2017 - 06:58 PM

In a discussion of San Andreas we found that other player's video driver had a flag set in the Nvidia profiles, which instructs to ignore anti-aliasing sdettings. Maybe you have it too. Use Nvidia Inspector, which shows more options than the standard control panel, and see if Antialasing - Behavior Flags is non-zero.

Maybe this solves a compatibility issue, and maybe it doesn't apply to your setup and AA can still be used.

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2017 - 01:38 PM

OK so it says None and then 0000x00000 or something. Here, check it out:

iCdzcTL.png

j7n
  • j7n

Buster

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2017 - 05:27 PM

None is correct. Is there a specific profile for "gta-vc.exe" that overrides some settings? (Try adding the game exe to any profile and it will tell if it already belongs to another.)

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2017 - 03:58 AM

None is correct. Is there a specific profile for "gta-vc.exe" that overrides some settings? (Try adding the game exe to any profile and it will tell if it already belongs to another.)

?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users