67 replies to this topic
gts.
  • gts.

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2017 - 05:27 AM

https://libertycity....e-lestnicy.html

Check this out, proper collision on all fire stairs or fire exits or fire ladders however they are called, for SA this brings out a lot of more potential for exploring without using "Rocketman" all the time, definitely worth adding, oh and if it's a problem that the site is in russian, you can change the language on the top, is really well translated.

Same thing as the unofficial patch posted in a lot of sites around internet.

Jinx.
  • Jinx.

we wuz kingz

• Facade Corporation
  • Romania
  • Best Total Overhaul 2017 Contribution [GTA: Underground]
    Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted 4 weeks ago

Unofficial Patch adds more than just the proper fire stairs, such as Phil's house from VC. I might add it next to the mod, much like Junior did with some of the mods. Not sure.

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by thalilmythos, 4 weeks ago.

There are some fire stairs not fixed on unofficial patch, i tried it years ago because i expected them all to be it, but they weren'r, not exactly sure which, but i know i fell thru some fire stairs playing with it, this one has them all fixed, also, unofficial patch may have incompatibilities with other mods, maybe one would just want the fire stairs with no map modifications since this only modifies the col file for them on gta3.img.

• Jinx. and LaDiDa like this

LaDiDa
  • LaDiDa

I'm only human

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 4 weeks ago

I indeed prefer this over unofficial patch because the patch changes so much stuff in the ipl's and ide's that it gets messy with most other mapfixes. Will see if I can make use of that mod, thanks thelilmythos!

Nanto
  • Nanto

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 4 weeks ago

How about the adapted unofficial patch? It was originally made with compatibility with various map fix in mind, because it's posted on PS2 map + fixes thread.

LaDiDa
  • LaDiDa

I'm only human

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 4 weeks ago

Those fixes do not fix the missing reflection flags and remove some trees that don't collide with any other objects. Some of the models that gain access to places out of the map show this lightblue barrier as well. All in all that patch is pretty buggy to me.

MatthewFarrell
  • MatthewFarrell

Crackhead

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 4 weeks ago

I think one of them should be removed. 

8a8f10817184.png

• Blackbird88, Jinx. and Kalvin like this

CoolMods
  • CoolMods

Straight Up Menace

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by CoolMods, 3 weeks ago.

Add the Sandking/Sadler/Uranus etc. color fix mod, it's the only car mod i have installed in my original game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users