Photo

trapped inside a cable car?

17 replies to this topic
Christopher69B
  • Christopher69B

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Christopher69B, 4 days ago.

I just completed a mission and the second I spawned in I was trapped inside a cable car and then it said there was a error joining a session, im guessing this is modders who are doing this kind of thing?

5jw9ya.png

ive rejoined back to a online lobby and the cable car is still there how do I remove this?

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

Restart your game.

• REXX likes this

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 4 days ago Edited by REXX, 4 days ago.

Modders cos' obviously, cablecars aren't online. A session switch should do the trick.

Christopher69B
  • Christopher69B

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 days ago

Modders cos' obviously, cablecars aren't online. A session switch should do the trick.

session switching didnt fix it cause it was still in there in every session, restarting my game fixed it.

• REXX likes this

DandierSphinx
  • DandierSphinx

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 4 days ago

Nah it's persistant until you restart the entire game, had this happen to me a couple of times now.

I would go to a different session and still there, it's the same with the huge arenas blocking certain parts of the cities off changing sessions does nothing to that.

• hei3enberg and REXX like this

Smooth Longsack
  • Smooth Longsack

real long

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

Modders are AIDS AIDS AIDS! Modders mod cause they're bad at the game.
  • StangOne50 and Neuling2000 like this

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

The miserable fart!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 days ago

Doesn't quitting back to single player get rid of them? 

It does if a prop or object is attached to the player, but that may not work for world objects as suggested. 

Christopher69B
  • Christopher69B

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 days ago

It does if a prop or object is attached to the player, but that may not work for world objects as suggested. 

going to single player doesnt work cause its still there when you join a new lobby, restarting your game is the only fix for it. 

• Gaffa™ likes this

dead goon
  • dead goon

Reject the status quo.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

PC, I assume?

Christopher69B
  • Christopher69B

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 days ago

PC, I assume?

yes this is on pc from what ive been told most the lobbies on pc have modders in them, this is the 2nd one ive come across.

flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 3 days ago

If you switch session, not only you won't solve your own problem but you will bring this problem to other players as well - basically, you will "infect" this session. If any other player will try to switch session after that - he will bring this prop (infect) to other lobbies too. And so the "infection" will spread further.

You need to completely shut down the game in order to get rid of this.

We were doing Criminal Mastermind and some hacker placed a rotating Wind Turbine right next our heist appartment in a freeroam. It was transferred to a setup mission - we were extremely lucky, rotating blades didn't kill any of us (I believe, it could). We all tried to go to single player and back -  but it didn't remove this ****. Restarting the game was the only thing that solved the problem.

• Gaffa™ likes this

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

The miserable fart!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 days ago

Ahh yeah world objects have that persistency whereas attached objects are only relevant as long as the entity exists. 

Okay thanks for clearing it up! 

Christopher69B
  • Christopher69B

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 days ago

Ahh yeah world objects have that persistency whereas attached objects are only relevant as long as the entity exists. 

Okay thanks for clearing it up! 

im going try and stay out of public lobbies now, unless they are solo ones, they are full of modders certainly on pc.

flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 3 days ago

^ Idk, too radical if you ask me. Just stay away from IGN and MP3 players.

update_lsc
  • update_lsc

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 3 days ago

They're not modders. Stop ruining modders' reputation by calling scriptkiddies that way.
  • Nico and Skeve613 like this

Christopher69B
  • Christopher69B

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 days ago

They're not modders. Stop ruining modders' reputation by calling scriptkiddies that way.

ive seen a few modders over the past few days certainly on the pc version, there were even some people begging for money drops which im 100% sure that can get you banned and if you spend it. 

update_lsc
  • update_lsc

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 2 days ago

ive seen a few modders over the past few days certainly on the pc version, there were even some people begging for money drops which im 100% sure that can get you banned and if you spend it. 

They. Are. Not. Modders.

Cheating never has been modding and never will be. f*ck's sake. they're cheaters. nothing else.

Spadge
  • Spadge

Hoochie Coochie Man

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 2 days ago

When your character model is bugged (stuck in a prop, or simply having a scar) you don't need to restart the game entirely, that's overkill, it's enough if you just return from online to storymode then back.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users