Quantcast

» «
Photo

Crew recruitment post keeps getting deleted

Best Answer Vanzant, 4 weeks ago

Ok, if they are different crews with different Social Clubs that are separated into Two topics fine. :^:

I feel as though this has been resolved so therefore we can close this matter.

Go to the full post

17 replies to this topic
stormzcummin
  • stormzcummin

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 October 2017 - 10:04 PM

Posted it twice been deleted twice. Had the social club link included. Can't figure out what's going on

Uncle Sikee Atric
  • Uncle Sikee Atric

Everyone's favorite Uncle, but not Led-By.

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 12 October 2017 - 10:19 PM

You have been duplicating your Recruitment posts with another user.

As a Crew, you are only allowed to have one Recruitment Thread at a time, as per the Recruitment Forum Rules.

stormzcummin
  • stormzcummin

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:59 AM

It's a different crew though.

Uncle Sikee Atric
  • Uncle Sikee Atric

• United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 13 October 2017 - 01:55 PM Edited by Uncle Sikee Atric, 13 October 2017 - 03:54 PM.

Your Crew post (Currently Hidden) :

Are you tired of the same old MCs? They preach brotherhood and a authentic MC experience, but do not deliver either? Do you want to be a part of a brand new take on the classic MC? Sick of riding Western Motorcycle Company's couches on wheels instead of the beautiful machines from Sh.itzu, Dinka, and Pegassi? Are you tired of waiting on the sidelines waiting for an opportunity as your club is only a return fire club? Well boy do we have a club for you!

filthyadmin1507695964syl7.jpg

The Filthy Beasts is a brand new branch of the Filthy brand trying to get our foothold in the MC community and trying to revolutionize it! We boast a wide variety of individuals who have a concept for a new take on the traditional motorcycle club and are set out to see it all the way through. Recruitment is open, so act now as we are actively searching for prospects to properly train them up and send them out in Los Santos leaving a trail of tears and blood. Prospect period is a minimum of (2) weeks and will last as long as it needs to. Still not convinced or maybe on a fence? Well let me clear some stuff up for you!

First, we are a shoot first club! Granted we are smart about who we shoot at, but we ain't scared to initiate a little blood splatter.
Secondly, we don't follow a strict 1% code, but rather operate along situational guidelines
Third we are a mature, 18+ club. If you're 17 but maturity is at a higher level we will consider you, but we tend to shy away from immature little kids who don't understand that you can kill and mess stuff up in a classy organized way.
We require you to have a microphone and participate in our club Band chat. We need to be in communication with you.
Most importantly we are only on Xbox One currently. Depending on the climate and whatnot would we venture into other avenues of GTA5? Perhaps, but as it stands the Vespucci Originals are on Xbox.
Enjoy high stake deathmatches and races? For real US currency? We are currently organizing a league that will provide such events!
A little more information about said club, we have a combination of 5 years of various MC experience and we currently have our site up as of today! Please go to http://www.filthyanimalsmc.comto check us out and marvel at one of our very own members handiwork. We do everything in house, the patches we have and the banners were created in house as we do not out source. We have ideas of rapid expansion if the times rights, so don't feel like you'll be stuck in neutral with us. As of right now all our members are made in USA, and are currently spread across all US time zones. Have a question? Please do not hesitate to check with the President (gamertag StormzCummin), Vice President (Hazxng), or @filthybeasts.mc on our Instagram

https://socialclub.r...ilthy_beasts_mc

The other post :

Reintroducing to the entire GTA Forums recruitment board.......

Ranchos' Finest....

The Filthy Animals!!!!

filthyadmin1493259373d79u.jpg

http://www.filthyanimalsmc.com/

https://socialclub.r...lthy_animals_mc

The Filthy Animals Motorcycle Club is about to celebrate their one year anniversary!  And to celebrate we are aggressively trying to expand our ranks in the hopes of furthering our Brand of Filth!  We boast a wide variety of unique individuals who believe in the concept of a motorcycle club we try to emulate as best as possible.  We value the quality of the person over any perceived skills in the video game.  Its brotherhood at all cost!  And we gotta enjoy you in order for you to be greenlit into coming in!

We follow the familiar format of Hang Around to Prospect, which requires a Member to sponsor to become Prospect.  The period isnt determined, and its entirely up to you how long you last in the Support stages before receiving The Boar.  Still not entirely convinced?  Well let me see if I can clear up any misconceptions!

First, we are traditionally a Shoot First club.  We have seemed to have gotten away from that concept but we are rapidly looking to get back to our roots.  Tired of having to watch people get into a fire fight?  Freight not, as long as you are smart about it we have your back!

Secondly, we follow a traditional aspect of 1% Rules that seem to have been forgotten.  We try to avoid any RPG, Explosives, or any in general fxckery that people within the community tend to get antsy about and like to upload to Instagram.  With that, although we do try and maintain that rules of engagement, our motto is Cause, Fxck Your Feelings and we try to have fun first and foremost!  Also, we arent binded to a 1% Diamond due to our feeling that the meaning has gotten missed and we try to be something entirely, forge our own rules, Outlaw style!

We are a 18+ Club, but will make exceptions to anybody that appears to be mature and have their stuff in order.  Our club typically has older members, with young guys sprinkled in so there is a mixture of not taking it as serious as other clubs and people who do.  But at the end of the day we are grown men trying to play a video game so we try not to lose foresight.

We ask that you have a Mic so we can hear that pretty little voice of yours and have a messaging app.  We use a couple forms of messaging apps, initially we ask you hit us up with Kik, as that seems to have been a stable when we started this club.  We also have Discord and currently conduct all our business with Band.  If you have Kik we ask you reach out to the President Loki, at XB1Loki580, and he will get you squared away.

We are on Xbox One with an open mind set for rapid expansion to PS4 or even PC.  But as of right now, we are Xbox One only.

Still interested?  Please head over to http://www.filthyanimalsmc.com and fill out an application.  Somebody will get a hold of you and give you a further rundown on what to expect!  Hope to hear from you soon!

PS We had a post that appears to have gotten deleted, we don't know why but I hope this one stays up.

Note both quotes link to the same webpage.... Either there's plagiarism afoot or one Crew is an affiliate of the other!

I'm guessing one Crew is a 'hangaround' outfit for the main Crew, but the point is, both 'Crews' should be merged into one page to comply with the Recruitment Rules.

Thanks.
  • livejoker likes this

stormzcummin
  • stormzcummin

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:47 PM

Related but different clubs. One for sport bikes one for cruisers so trying to recruit different types of players

Uncle Sikee Atric
  • Uncle Sikee Atric

• United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:29 PM

That's fine, but please keep the Recruitment to one post and merge everything there please.

stormzcummin
  • stormzcummin

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

So we're different clubs, different crews and we can only have one post between the two of us because we're friends and share word "Filthy" in our club names? How does that make sense?

Arrow
  • Arrow

• Facade
  • India
  • Helpfulness Award [WD&P Mega Topic]

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Arrow, 4 weeks ago.

So we're different clubs, different crews and we can only have one post between the two of us because we're friends and share word "Filthy" in our club names? How does that make sense?

You guys have one Social Club on RGSC. What's the point in having 2 different topics link to the same creator? Also, read the rules topic posted here by Andy. It clearly mentions:

One topic only - You may only run one Recruitment topic, even if your crew/gang has more than one platform or chapter.

One for sport bikes one for cruisers so trying to recruit different types of players

While your chapters may be different, it's the same club. You can still recruit different type of players with a single topic.
  • Uncle Sikee Atric likes this

stormzcummin
  • stormzcummin

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

They link to totally different social club crews and its not the same club. 

Here's my crew

Here's the other crew

We have different players, different types of bikes, different activities. We're friends and hang out a lot but we're trying to recruit totally different groups of people. How does that not warrant separate posts? Why does every motorcycle club not just get one post? They recruit the same types of people, ride the same bikes, do the same activities. They just have different names. Many of them are friends with one another and play together very often. Why are there different posts for dozens of different Hells Angels or Sons of Anarchy crews? What about the Angels of Death and Devils of Death? Those crews each have their own posts up right now. Reapers and Reaper Kings? What if they were friends?

Arrow
  • Arrow

• Facade
  • India
  • Helpfulness Award [WD&P Mega Topic]

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Arrow, 4 weeks ago.

They link to totally different social club crews and its not the same club. Why does every motorcycle club not just get one post? They recruit the same types of people, ride the same bikes, do the same activities. They just have different names.

Changing a certain word or the Logo doesn't make them different club really. Both are Motorcycle Clubs. Having different names doesn't give them different purpose. At the end of the day, they're both MCs. Not to mention that they've been posted by a single OP/user.

Many of them are friends with one another and play together very often. Why are there different posts for dozens of different Hells Angels or Sons of Anarchy crews? What about the Angels of Death and Devils of Death? Those crews each have their own posts up right now. Reapers and Reaper Kings? What if they were friends?

A lot MC names have common words or phrases. Some even re-use old names but none of them have more than single topic or a single user making multiple topics for their MC Club. About Clubs/MCs being friends, there's no restriction on it TBH. Two separate clubs with similar names can be prospects, affiliates or friends with each other if they have different creators and members, not a single member.

Like I said before, you can always recruit different audience with a single topic. Be sure to mention the two different set of clubs you've got there. It can be easily done in a single topic. As long as people get your concept, it shouldn't be an issue TBH.

Bottom Line: Like the rules say, you can only have one recruitment topic at a time. Not two or more.

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-Kingdom
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner
    Best Ledby 2016
    Most Helpful 2016
    Quotable Notable Post of the Year 2016 ["sup"]
    Best Crew 2016 [The Daily Globe]
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2016
    Draw Contest Grand Prize 2016
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Helpfulness Award

Posted 4 weeks ago

They link to totally different social club crews and its not the same club. 

Here's my crew

Here's the other crew

We have different players, different types of bikes, different activities. We're friends and hang out a lot but we're trying to recruit totally different groups of people. How does that not warrant separate posts? Why does every motorcycle club not just get one post? They recruit the same types of people, ride the same bikes, do the same activities. They just have different names. Many of them are friends with one another and play together very often. Why are there different posts for dozens of different Hells Angels or Sons of Anarchy crews? What about the Angels of Death and Devils of Death? Those crews each have their own posts up right now. Reapers and Reaper Kings? What if they were friends?

If they're two different crews lead by two different people then you're fine in having the separate recruitment threads.

The iffy bits are when crews have sub-crews or different divisions or the like, and try creating a load of threads for each one - in this case both linking to the same site makes that a bit muddy, but you should be fine tbh.
  • stormzcummin likes this

stormzcummin
  • stormzcummin

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by stormzcummin, 4 weeks ago.

Not to mention that they've been posted by a single OP/user.

Umm check again, I posted one and FilthyAnimalsMC posted the other

A lot MC names have common words or phrases. Some even re-use old names but none of them have more than single topic or a single user making multiple topics for their MC Club.

This argument makes no sense. Again different users making posts, different leaders, different members. The only thing we share is the word Filthy

If they're two different crews lead by two different people then you're fine in having the separate recruitment threads.

Thank you. So if I make my post again it won't be taken down?

Uncle Sikee Atric
  • Uncle Sikee Atric

• United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 4 weeks ago

They were two different members that posted the two Recruitment threads, yes. But you gave your game away when you linked both pages to the same website.

The two similar names and the close timeframe would have left me suspicious anyway and I would have asked the senior staff to intervene if that was the case. There are a few checks they can perform to source the ID's of users and they would have traced this through their enquiries.

The rules are there to stop cases like this occuring, where members could duplicate recruitment threads with very similar groups, but differing objectives. In the past there have been cases where one or two linked members have been tied to multiple groups all advertising at once. This situation is not helped by the Rockstar Social Club as you can join six communities at once on you own homepage.

Please keep to the one page and advertise there. You can make the title whatever you wish, so MC / Sports Bike Club Info page is totally acceptable.

Thanks.
  • Arrow likes this

stormzcummin
  • stormzcummin

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

They were two different members that posted the two Recruitment threads, yes. But you gave your game away when you linked both pages to the same website.

The two similar names and the close timeframe would have left me suspicious anyway and I would have asked the senior staff to intervene if that was the case. There are a few checks they can perform to source the ID's of users and they would have traced this through their enquiries.

The rules are there to stop cases like this occuring, where members could duplicate recruitment threads with very similar groups, but differing objectives. In the past there have been cases where one or two linked members have been tied to multiple groups all advertising at once. This situation is not helped by the Rockstar Social Club as you can join six communities at once on you own homepage.

Please keep to the one page and advertise there. You can make the title whatever you wish, so MC / Sports Bike Club Info page is totally acceptable.

Thanks.

So you're just gonna ignore the other guy that said I'd be fine? Neat. Also you can go ahead and check the IP addresses of the OPs of those posts. I'm in Chicago, the other guy is in Carolina. Ask your senior staff I'll wait

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-Kingdom
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner
    Best Ledby 2016
    Most Helpful 2016
    Quotable Notable Post of the Year 2016 ["sup"]
    Best Crew 2016 [The Daily Globe]
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2016
    Draw Contest Grand Prize 2016
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Helpfulness Award

Posted 4 weeks ago

Final decision would be down to Uncle Sikee Atric, however I'd suggest having one of them not linking to the website since that seems to be the pertinent point. We have a bit of an issue with people trying to game the subforum, so...sorry if this seems excessive :p
  • Uncle Sikee Atric likes this

stormzcummin
  • stormzcummin

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by stormzcummin, 4 weeks ago.

Like you literally just told me you made the decision to remove my post without doing any kind of actual investigation into the ID of the posters and now you're refusing to listen to me when I tell you that the only thing we share is the word Filthy in our name. We don't share any members, prospects, hangarounds, territories, etc. We were using the application function on the other clubs website as we are strongly allied, but we're no longer using that. That website won't be mentioned if I add my post again as we have no intention of using it.

FilthyAnimalsMc
  • FilthyAnimalsMc

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Filthy Animals and Filthy Beasts are totally separate clubs operates by two separate people, my club, Filthy Animals is lead by me Loki580/F4MC Loki. Beast are lead by StormzCummin

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago   Best Answer

Ok, if they are different crews with different Social Clubs that are separated into Two topics fine. :^:

I feel as though this has been resolved so therefore we can close this matter.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users