Quantcast

» «
Photo

Special discounts for some players - how they activate that ?

31 replies to this topic
elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 days ago Edited by elfoam, 3 days ago.

I got the discount on another account today, one that owns a Hydra, Valkyrie, Vagner and Zentorno ! such useful ! this is an account that has not signed up to anything.

Do you have a facebook account? Did that ad appear? I wonder if it's purely Social Club email members who appear on twitter or facebook with that same email address.

FWIW you can view which advertisers are targetting you on Twitter here; https://twitter.com/settings/your_twitter_data  and on Facebook, f*ck you.

No I got the in game text message saying I got a special deal. There is no facebook or twitter or anything like that on the account. It's an email address solely to make another GTA account. There was a name of someone or some in game organisation as in the deal was from these guys or this guy.. I used to get these discounts on my main account all the time and on that one yep I used to get facebook adds. But that's the only facebook account I have and most of my other GTA accounts are nothing more than email addresses to get a GTA account setup. The emails have never been used for anything else and a few of them do get the discounts.

• Gridl0k likes this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Rolling Thunder

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 3 days ago

^ Which supports this mechanism:

RouletteRun.gif

• elfoam likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users