Photo

Prologue Freeze

8 replies to this topic
Stogiope
  • Stogiope

Secondo membro

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Stogiope, 5 days ago.

Hello, I have for some time a problem with my GTA 5 on Xbox 360. Already at loading the console makes less noise than usual (when launching a game). So i get to the Prologue, and trying to get near the guard, get to the door: it frozen, at least i can't move. So i tried a lot of stuff: Restart, clean up the disk, re-install, etc... And nothing.. So i just ask you for solutions. I suspect that i was not the only one to have this but for now i have found nothing that can help me so good.

*Perhaps i can still play Online but for now i have no Xbox live membership.

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 5 days ago Edited by ACM-Jan, 5 days ago.

this is a sign of bad sectors on hard drive, try using usb stick and let xbox format that then install gta 5 on that (yes, it's possible and ive done that on 4 gb version of 360)

Stogiope
  • Stogiope

Secondo membro

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 5 days ago

this is a sign of bad sectors on hard drive, try using usb stick and let xbox format that then install gta 5 on that (yes, it's possible and ive done that on 4 gb version of 360)

What ??

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 5 days ago Edited by ACM-Jan, 5 days ago.

Insert usb-stick atleast 16 gb in size into usb port, go to storage settings and let xbox format it and then proceed to install gta 5 on that instead.

This problem is often occurring when inside HDD is filled with bad sectors or installed game files happened to be written on worse sector of it.

PS! don't reply "what!?" or something similarly low any more, i'll take that as insult and think you ungrateful for advice!

Stogiope
  • Stogiope

Secondo membro

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 5 days ago

Yes OK.. But for the USB that exactly what i was supposed to do at first when i got the game in 2013. And i can't delete my files on the USB i don't get it.. You mean that i have to re-install everything? I don't know, it's not clear, i think maybe it's the disk at least. But i don't know eather cause he clean, not broken.

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 4 days ago

i say it more clearly, reinstall everything, ON USB!

Stogiope
  • Stogiope

Secondo membro

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 4 days ago

Are you trolling? Cause i using a USB not else.. And seriously delete everything on it? And why you are the only one to answer me by the way? What is that all mean..

Dryspace
  • Dryspace

The Infinitely Prolonged

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

"...why you are the only one to answer me by the way? What is that all mean.."

We all got together and drew straws, and ACM-Jan got the short one.

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 3 days ago Edited by ACM-Jan, 3 days ago.

whatever you are using now for playing, you have to reformat the usb  and reinstall the game and if it still fails replace the flashdrive, i can say it will work very well because i personally have used this setup (USB was brand new)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users