Are False Allegations Getting Worse?

45 replies to this topic
kringled
  • kringled

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

It was really clear to me on the first post that Lola's new character has that high a k/d because they've killed a friend who is not fighting back in order to unlock gun tints. Not sure how you missed that.
  • dieseltech20 likes this

Sir Golden Gecko
  • Sir Golden Gecko

Rasta Corp CEO

• Members
  • France

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Sir Golden Gecko, 5 days ago.

I was framed with killing the whole lobby once. People believed it. Until some guy accidently revealed he was the one framing me to the whole lobby.

Oops.

jwdrinkwaterjr
  • jwdrinkwaterjr

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

It was really clear to me on the first post that Lola's new character has that high a k/d because they've killed a friend who is not fighting back in order to unlock gun tints. Not sure how you missed that.

Like boosting for tags in CoD.

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

The miserable fart!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 5 days ago

My friend is helping me get my gun tints unlocked on my new account. My K/D is 2486.00 and I have two more guns to finish. It should be over 3000 by then.LOL

I'm sure I'll get accused of modding or having a modded account.

Clear? 

"My friend is helping me get my gun tints on my new account." That to me suggested that they were on PC, Xbox360 or PS3, and their friend was using a mod menu to remotely unlock those things for them. You know, because the OP of this thread is about cheating. 

Then if you consider what you mentioned, that the friend is "not fighting back" and that the goal was to "get my gun tints", it's obvious several hundred or even thousand of kills are required for all those weapon's tints to be unlocked from those player kills. What kind of person in real life loads up their game and either leaves the stick rubber-banded or comes back to their controller every 15 minutes (to press a button) and thus prevent from being kicked, JUST so they can be killed hundreds or thousands of times, JUST for someone else's benefit?

• Sanches likes this

Hellbendzor
  • Hellbendzor

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 4 days ago

Well, today I had it happen to me... I was resuppling (purchasing) my bunker and afterwards my coke facility... Then waiting 15 ish minutes for the goods to be delivered, so I could quit. In the meantime I had ordered the Ultralight and planned on going back to my hangar. Went for a chopper at the small yacht-spawnpoint and got myself an unarmed heli... while flying back, I had an oppressor  taking aim. Could easily dodge a few of his rockets and was on my merry way. Then I auto-suicided? After respawning, I immediately (don't stay in session where shady things happen)went back into windows and was in process of closing two ports (takes me about six seconds tops). When I got back, 'Hellbendzor' apparently had killed the entire lobby....

As I was the highest level (569) of 20ish players, it doesn't take a genious to figure out what that damn hacker planned...True assholes. The lowest of the lowest of scum... 

Ah well, I won't be playing in freeroam for awhile. Back to the solo and friends only sessions... Can you imagine to what lengths these lowlives go, so they can directly and indirectly make other people's life misereable... Unbelievable...

Perhaps Rockstar should shift their attention from grabbing legit players' money to these kind of tactics/hackers...  :whistle: 

*Lola
  • *Lola

♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

Bingo-Sign-89298.gif

Clear? 

I finished my other two guns and now my K/D is 3609.00.

Carry on. LOL

TheGuyBehindYou
  • TheGuyBehindYou

Snitch

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 4 days ago

I get targeted by script kiddies all the time for being almost rank 900, if half the people in the session blow up 90% of the time my name will be displayed. Plus the usual money begging in every session and being called a hacker when you kill someone. It's like some players think everything above 200 is modded. Plus I'm on PC which makes it so much worse, the average rank here is around 100 and players are so used to modders that they just assume I am one.

Spectre "2K"
  • Spectre "2K"

Luxio Lover

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Spectre "2K", 4 days ago.

i've played Online since launch and i'm only a little under level 600 (thanks to slacking off a lot) and it's almost impossible for me to join any kind of pvp activity now. Why are people so afraid of numbers? it's not even like I had that much of an advantage (excluding health) because the weapons were always set to forced+pickups.

And then when I finally do get into a lobby all the bulletproof helmet tryhards get mad they can't kill me because i don't combat roll first, and i get kicked anyway. Usually with a message telling me to stop cheating

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

Fun Fact-

Just used Ft. Zancudo to rake up SEVEN million score on Criminal Damage

It's Xbox One version....

Several messages were sent "MODDER!" "MONEY DROP?" "PLS GIVE MONEY!"

And of course a few 'You modder?"

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Oft-requested

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 4 days ago

False allegations and fake news - they're a big problem, yes.

VulcanFanatic
  • VulcanFanatic

Long time GTA online player

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago Edited by VulcanFanatic, 4 days ago.

My friend is helping me get my gun tints unlocked on my new account. My K/D is 2486.00 and I have two more guns to finish. It should be over 3000 by then.LOL
I'm sure I'll get accused of modding or having a modded account.

Clear? 

"My friend is helping me get my gun tints on my new account." That to me suggested that they were on PC, Xbox360 or PS3, and their friend was using a mod menu to remotely unlock those things for them. You know, because the OP of this thread is about cheating. 

Then if you consider what you mentioned, that the friend is "not fighting back" and that the goal was to "get my gun tints", it's obvious several hundred or even thousand of kills are required for all those weapon's tints to be unlocked from those player kills. What kind of person in real life loads up their game and either leaves the stick rubber-banded or comes back to their controller every 15 minutes (to press a button) and thus prevent from being kicked, JUST so they can be killed hundreds or thousands of times, JUST for someone else's benefit?
It's called boosting.I did this on the 360. Go in a death match and kill your friend over and over again with a certain gun until you unlock the tints you want. You can use a dummy account to let someone kill you so it doesn't affect your kd ratio if you care about that sort of thing.

TankGirl
  • TankGirl

Follow me get a proxy for free

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

I shot this guy off a roof top the other day with my heavy sniper because he shot an explosive round at me. He was all salty and started following me around with a jet. He crashed and wanted to 1v1. I noticed he was killing me very fast and wasn't taking damage and then site seer pops up, he glitched the BST.

I asked him why he was cheating, using a glitch to get the upper hand when he already had explosive rounds(I didn't) he said it's because he knew I was a cheater lol. I just told him to F off and left.
  • Happy Hunter likes this

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

The miserable fart!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Gaffa™, 4 days ago.

I finished my other two guns and now my K/D is 3609.00.

Carry on. LOL

Would you like a medal? Congrats... I guess? 

It's called boosting.I did this on the 360. Go in a death match and kill your friend over and over again with a certain gun until you unlock the tints you want. You can use a dummy account to let someone kill you so it doesn't affect your kd ratio if you care about that sort of thing.

I understand dude, it's all good - call it what you want. If I hadn't already hinted at it, I was just making a reference (in conjunction with the topic context) that a high K/D ratio could raise suspicion and have someone perhaps falsely reported.
K/D ratio doesn't mean much if anything in this game; it's not like it really signifies a better player - especially so when the majority of those kills are against dummy/ friend accounts, which isn't proof a player has skill at all. (I could jump into a jet and grief 10 lobbies a night for a week and at the end of it I could still be trash when it comes to PvP on the ground), 

Freddie Gecko
  • Freddie Gecko

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 4 days ago

I feel bad for pc players. They're the ones who have to deal with scriptards/modders. To counter emotionally unstable players fraudulently reporting you, have friends and crew members commend you as much as they'd like.
Keeps you out of bad sport and you eventually get a 5% discount.

The Sole Survivor
  • The Sole Survivor

of vault 111

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 days ago

people still think explosive rounds are hacks on ps4 lol

LankySensei
  • LankySensei

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 4 days ago

Before I stopped playing I was accused of hacking on a weekly basis, simply for driving around in the MOC cab.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users