Photo

[#25] Customs, Cruisers and Classics🌚

16 replies to this topic
Thugazi
  • Thugazi

Arthur Fookin Nero

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by Nero, A week ago.

7FzDIfx.jpg

Ya boi Arthur is back!!!! taking this episode off V4S' weary hands while she takes some much needed winks. This issue will mostly follow the format you’ve experienced from the last 10 with a few of mine own interior decorating. Anyone else feeling that seasonal change? triple c sure is, as you will surely noticed with the more muted, autumnal colours in snaps. Aside from the scenery we have a highly xclusive interview from the illustrious, V4S. So make yourself a coffee or a whisky [I don’t judge] and enjoy the ride.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EpL0Rp6.jpg

Yesterday marked the release of the Buckingham Pyro,a twin tail fighter aircraft starting

from $4,455,00 while it’s discount price falls to JUST $3.350.000!!!!

F5nMnxz.jpg

Pyro by JoonasPRKL

Rockstar has teased what is due this fall [Autumn for us limeys] on the Newswire.

We’ll be participating in the unanticipated Transform Races, a dynamic thrill fest which

sees you taking both land, sea and air allowing you to fluidly switch between car,

boat and plane at the hit of a checkpoint. It harnesses the larger than life tracks we

saw in the acclaimed Cunning Stunts update.

On the automobile front:

•After some very hard circle-jerking the much sought after attack helicopter straight

outta San Andreas; the Hunter

•The fully electric Coil Cyclone, with its effortless design taking inspiration from the

notorious hamster killer; the Rimac Concept One.

•Last but not least the Vigilante, R*s take on several Batmobiles. A nice ode to the late

great Adam West. 

...and it looks like updates aren't over this year with this brief statement stoking the fire ~

Plus, look out for more to come to GTA Online later this year, including new Weaponized Vehicles and inventory updates at Legendary Motorsport, new properties coming on the market via Maze Bank Foreclosures and more…

Personally I'm looking out for those legendary motorsport inventory updates :ph34r: 

Check it out--> here

M0wq4VY.png

Vigilante by Daedalheidis

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xZGtZ6z.jpg

This is for those rare topics that stand out, survive the test the of time - the ones worth the click.

With the Vehicle Speculation thread bursting at the seams, Gui.SC took it upon themselves to establish a topic dedicated to the creation of unofficial vehicle concepts for Grand Theft Auto: Online after receiving multiples requests. To their surprise the topic properly blew up with other members producing their own car designs. 

I asked Gui why he made the topic and which car he would be most invested in seeing come to GTAO.

"Some time ago, Mach1Bud gave me the idea to create my own topic to post my designs, so I did.

I created that topic for the people that wants to show them ideas and creativity when just ask for a real life far isn't enough,

at beginning I thought the topic was not going to gain much visibility, but more and more people was coming, bringing me requests or posting original ideas.

even with little time to take care of the topic, I try to answer the requests as fast as I can regardless of the challenge.

If I could choose one of my concepts to become real it would be the classic dominator, based on my favorite car: the 1969 Mustang Boss 429" 

WpBoAbX.jpg

You can check out his topic, here.

bgYyoIb.jpg

Feast your eyes on a portfolio of excellence from Vehicle Screen’s finest goons, hoons and loons.

Professional Amateur

UDsd6sg.jpg

V4S

fuNAghD.png

the_potato

2InKqUn.jpg

LamboFreak

5kDFEGt.png

Unruly

EPMDHe7.jpg

Carrythxd

cDoBbov.jpg

thesentient

hLvyPed.png

Slasher

WpjGq4R.png

MGgames100

2EBU3qE.png

inbetweendays_

hVIP3Pz.png

AfroKloud

T6onrR6.jpg

D.B. Cooper

wVWD1L1.jpg

Flaca

KjW1AVs.png

MLoMfKI.jpg

Montse Minakata

xr1ignf.jpg

Urb6uru.jpg

A cacophony of engineered symphonies. Sit back, relax and let the revs absolve you.

The Mclaren F1 - a staple in vehicular production, powered by a V12 produced from

BMW’s M Division protected by a layer of gold foil to prevent overheating. This

timeless raw power still keeps up with the big boys of today.

XhQS6pZ.jpg

A queen of the screens thread, with a very respectable 188 posts she’s given us her

personal taste using colours that pop and taking advantage of filters which breathe

life into her snaps. She mercifully took this issue off my shoulders which she now

balances with the GTA Forums Snap Battle and her personal life. All I can say is Staff when?

G0HnW4G.png

What Platform do you primarily play on?

PS4. Not too heavily into gaming to want to shell out thousands for a gaming computer, but would gladly accept one as a gift  :D

What got you interested in cars/bikes?
My three older brothers, the video games they played and the cars they owned.

How long have you been into the GTA series games?
Since GTA III. Tried to play the top down GTA's but it made me feel sick.

If you could coordinate the perfect Car Meet in GTA Online, what would it look like?
A bunch of like minded enthusiast that have clean rides or bikes and can snap some good photos to my car look better because I certainly cannot!

Do you have a preference in what type of cars/bikes you shoot? (Japanese, American, Euro, etc)
No preference anything that looks good to be honest, even a Faggio Sport! Can we get a Rocket Faggio Sport that has god mode please?

What is your favorite vehicle in the GTA series of all time?
Right now its probably the Elegy Retro; whoever modeled that car did an amazing job! I overall hope to see more Benny's vehicles in the future but that won't happen because we're going to get more weaponized garbage.

Is there a vehicle from any GTA series that you would want to see return?
The San Andreas Infernus which is based off of the Honda NSX (NA1).

What is your favorite car or bike in real life?
1st generation NSX on re-barreled Regamasters.
nsx.png

As an enthusiast, what is your biggest automotive pet peeves seen within the car community?
Since I created this question it has to be people who hate on other brands. Yes civic owners put on fart cans and make a lot of noise, go no where and try to race everyone. Likewise, Mustangs owners tend to get a bad wrap with running over spectators at meets but its not the car its the drivers that are the idiots. Don't blame the brands. Like every human has a purpose, every car has a purpose and one owner can love their mini van just as much as an avid Ferrari collector. Heck the mini van owner might know a lot more about his car than the Ferrari collector! Be open minded and respect each others builds and passions no matter what, we can all learn a lot from each other more than we might know. An exception though are rich kids who think they're hard in their wrapped exotics and widebody GT-R's f*ck those guys. xD

Can you name your favorite car/racing game of all time?
Between Need for Speed Underground 2 and Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero on the Playstation 2.

Do you use any other type of photo editors or graphic mods?

MS Paint XP *whistle*

Do you have any photography tips for the readers?
Don't leave tire skid marks in your photos, it looks a little sloppy. Make sure you always have good lighting, easy on the saturation and contrast, just experiment! Sometimes no filter is better than any other filter. Have fun and create your own style!

What do you do when you're not shooting cars in GTA or NFS?

As far as what i do when not playing bideo gemu's is boring life stuff -I unfortunately do not moonlight as a Britney Spears impersonator or anything!

Is there anything you would like to see be added in GTAF in the future?

Bullshifters and Goon Squad as official GTAF gangz.

Any other comments or shout outs?
Thank you to Nero and Professional Amateur for being very helpful with CC&C since I became the new host. Thank you to the GTAF Weekly crew for always mentioning CC&C in their newsletters. And thank you to all the wonderful readers and supporters of CC&C -even if you don't leave a like or a comment I still appreciate you coming by.

Thank you to V4S for spoiling us with these! and for this interview :catloaf:

Previous Issues: #22 / #23 / #24

Wanna shill yourself or your workshop in an exclusive interview? Spam V4S' inbox.

• V4S, JoonasPRKL, FrikkenZz and 30 others like this

Audi
  • Audi

If I can't do it, Homie it can't be done

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Mexico
  • Best Turbo Quattro 2017

Posted A week ago

Good issue 👍
  • V4S, OVO and Thugazi like this

FrikkenZz
  • FrikkenZz

Deputy City Manager - PBMO

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • Norway
  • Mister Los Santos 2016 Runner-Up
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted A week ago

Great work Shelby!
  • V4S, OVO and Thugazi like this

Unruly
  • Unruly

high end

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted A week ago

Yeee mang, dis is sum reeeeeel gud shidd.

• V4S, OVO, Thugazi and 1 other like this

CaptianBackwoods
  • CaptianBackwoods

Rebel Riders MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Eehhy, I made another cover photo. Great to see an interview with V, cool hearing the host's point of view after the past few weeks. Great job on the whole thing aswell Nero.
  • V4S, einjzmolf and Thugazi like this

V4S
  • V4S

🌸 Nt pⱻssⱻɹdɯᴉ 🌸

• The Yakuza
  • Japan
  • 14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted A week ago

i need to get sick more often

giphy.gif

HOT READ 11/11

• livejoker, einjzmolf, Voit Turyv and 7 others like this

Pavle
  • Pavle

The Prodigal Son

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Serbia
  • Best Crew 2016 [The Daily Globe]
    Shania Twain Superfan
    Biggest Profile Stalker 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Best Serb 2015
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted A week ago

obvs the superior gtaforums magazine

Great Issue. I dislike reading but I got into it. GJ artie :inlove:

• V4S, Unruly, Kushology and 3 others like this

Panto_Driver
  • Panto_Driver

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Why haven't I been here before? Been missing out on some quality stuff. Guess I'm gonna go read all the others ow.

• V4S, Unruly and Thugazi like this

Flaca
  • Flaca

Yet Another Xanny

• Members
  • Albania
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Most Creative

Posted A week ago

i genuinely thought that half baked batmobile was some shit people were downloading off gta5mods  :catspider:

v4s you can have my pc babe

• V4S, Thugazi and Professional Amateur like this

livejoker
  • livejoker

Wicked Fortune Teller

• Van Society
  • None
  • Funniest Member 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted A week ago Edited by livejoker, A week ago.

>tfw your Rusty Emperor doesn't make it but the PC mod that's sh*ttier and bent that was posted right after mine makes it in the poster.

I ain't even mad. Nope.

*punches a wall*

Nah but awesome shots all around like always. It's pretty cool that the overall format is kept but you and V4S have their own style. Also, great interview! Nero's Arthur's turn when?

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada
  • Biggest Pervert
    Nicest Canadian

Posted A week ago

I dislike reading but I got into it.

Word.

I've read every issue start to finish. Can't say the same for a lot of stuff, but I like this more..tbh.
  • V4S, Pavle and Thugazi like this

V4S
  • V4S

🌸 Nt pⱻssⱻɹdɯᴉ 🌸

• The Yakuza
  • Japan
  • 14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted A week ago

Nero's Arthur's turn when?

Near future! B)

Word.

I've read every issue start to finish. Can't say the same for a lot of stuff, but I like this more..tbh.

Hey! We appreciate that! Means a lot!  :catloaf:

• livejoker, Kushology, alkaline_ and 2 others like this

Professional Amateur
  • Professional Amateur

Pyro Maniac

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

Nero's Arthur's turn when?

Near future! B)

inb4 massive but convenient delay for goon squad special

Seriously though, this issue, as usual, was great! Kept true to CC&C style whilst the interior decorating differentiated it quite a bit, and the snide remarks in the vehicle news section were fantastic.

• V4S, livejoker, Audi and 2 others like this

inbetweendays_
  • inbetweendays_

Free Your Mind and Your Ass Will Follow | @gtarealism_

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago Edited by inbetweendays_, A week ago.

Great issue!

...and that little HONEY banner looks promising (still hoping for male models).

• V4S, livejoker and Thugazi like this

OVO
  • OVO

WRAP IT UP DEN

• Facade
  • None

Posted A week ago

Sweet. Best issue so far  :beerhat:

livejoker
  • livejoker

Wicked Fortune Teller

• Van Society
  • None
  • Funniest Member 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted A week ago

Great issue!

...and that little HONEY banner looks promising (still hoping for male models).

CC&C&C special issue: Customs, Cruisers and Classics and Cocks.

Sticky pages optional.

• V4S and inbetweendays_ like this

Thugazi
  • Thugazi

Arthur Fookin Nero

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 6 days ago

tanks for the kind words all.

• OVO and Professional Amateur like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users