Photo

Can i make a copy of my job?

6 replies to this topic
jamie6747
  • jamie6747

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2017 - 12:09 AM

I noticed in creator you can press triangle to make a copy of the job you have made but can i make a new copy of a job and rename it? so i can make changes to the new copy but keep the original as it is.?

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 11 October 2017 - 08:39 AM

Go to published jobs and make a copy. Go to saved jobs and open the copied one up and change the name then save.

Go back to published jobs and then make another copy - this will be the original.

Try that, unless they patched that too.

Furling
  • Furling

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

what about Xbox one?

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by REXX, 4 weeks ago.

what about Xbox one?

Same thing, again. Unless its patched like I said.

Lance Mayhem
  • Lance Mayhem

Callous Lout

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 days ago

I've got two profiles (usernames) on PS3, each with two characters.

I would like races I've made under one username to be available to the characters in the other username.

Aside from getting a friend to play and bookmark them, and then replay them when I'm logged in under my other account so I can bookmark them, is there a way I can just copy them and move them from one account to the other?

I'm really not tech-minded, so if there's any way to keep the procedure simple, I'd greatly appreciate it.

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 4 days ago

I've got two profiles (usernames) on PS3, each with two characters.

I would like races I've made under one username to be available to the characters in the other username.

Aside from getting a friend to play and bookmark them, and then replay them when I'm logged in under my other account so I can bookmark them, is there a way I can just copy them and move them from one account to the other?

I'm really not tech-minded, so if there's any way to keep the procedure simple, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Unfortunately not, bookmarking them is the only way. Also, you don't have to play them with someone (can be done solo) or play them at all to bookmark them; you can do it straight from the Social Club with the Add to Game button. Just browse one of your accounts' jobs on the Social Club page with the other account then add it.

• Lance Mayhem likes this

Lance Mayhem
  • Lance Mayhem

Callous Lout

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 days ago

Unfortunately not, bookmarking them is the only way. Also, you don't have to play them with someone (can be done solo) or play them at all to bookmark them; you can do it straight from the Social Club with the Add to Game button. Just browse one of your accounts' jobs on the Social Club page with the other account then add it.

Thanks very much! :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users