Photo

DYOM Crash when playing a mission.

5 replies to this topic
AnotherZombie
  • AnotherZombie

YouTuber

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by AnotherZombie, A week ago.

So I have created a mission, well, part of one; it's still being developed, and I go to test the mission to see if everything is working correctly. I play the mission and it takes me to the mission title screen, where a popup window says "gta_sa.exe has stopped working." It does this everytime I attempt to play the mission. I'm not sure if it's an issue with CLEO, DYOM, or San And itself. I have CLEO 3, DYOM 7, and San And v1.0 so I'm not sure. I tried with the most recent versions of the addon software (CLEO 4.3 and DYOM 8.1) but that didn't work. Should I downgrade even further to assure a working game? Or is there something I'm missing?

At this point, I could care less if I lose the progress I did on the mission; I just want a working DYOM game.

Martin_Strada
  • Martin_Strada

Ain't no one better than you, bitch!

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 2 days ago

Are you using mods like textures, cars?

AnotherZombie
  • AnotherZombie

YouTuber

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

No, I'm only using DYOM along with Cleo.

zgames1998
  • zgames1998

money,power and women

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

try to change the compatibility and run it as an administrator.

VenomDYOM
  • VenomDYOM

Silent Hill FAN

• Members
  • Macedonia

Posted A day ago Edited by VenomDYOM, A day ago.

You have CLEO 3, DYOM needs CLEO 4. Or you already have it, it must be a problem with your SA game.

Gregorio150
  • Gregorio150

As Jhan Dave

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted A day ago Edited by Gregorio150, A day ago.

The only crashing your game is the DYOM. The reason is, the game can't read other dimensions and cause of new features in v8.1. It's still not functioning yet. I only know that v8.1 is a beta version.

I only have suggestion for you. Try to use DYOM v6. The v6 is maintained function to the game. For me I'm only using v6 instead of v8.1.

The v6 only requires CLEO3, using CLEO4 may cause the DYOM incompatible and possible to crash.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users