Quantcast

» «
Photo

If you would add special abilities to other characters in the GTA Series, What would it be?

11 replies to this topic
MP_Laxel
  • MP_Laxel

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2017 - 12:18 PM

Just what the topic title says, If you would give the protagonists a special ability, what will it be?

• xXxKAMIKAZExXx, jaljax and Steezy. like this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

My bike is harmed, you will be harmed

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 10 October 2017 - 12:22 PM

I wouldn't.

• GTA-Biker, eCola, Ivan1997GTA and 3 others like this

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Members
  • Australia
  • Best Moderator 2017
    Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 10 October 2017 - 12:23 PM

Niko: Dead shot.

Enhanced sniper rifle accuracy with suppressor.
  • LincolnClay, xXxKAMIKAZExXx and Steezy. like this

xXxKAMIKAZExXx
  • xXxKAMIKAZExXx

Stunt Pilot

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 October 2017 - 11:09 PM

I would give Johnny the ability to slow down time while aiming and shooting on a motorcycle.
  • Steezy. likes this

jaljax
  • jaljax

Money Power Respect

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 October 2017 - 03:25 AM

Nothing... I would like to keep it classic

• Steezy. likes this

🖕
  • 🖕

💩

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 16 October 2017 - 03:30 AM

Huang Lee-Super fart

Area attack-Blows away/destroys/kills everything within 10ft of you

Recharge by eating food from dumpsters
  • jaljax and Steezy. like this

Am Shaegar
  • Am Shaegar

Chartered Accountant

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2017 - 06:10 AM

I'd give CJ the special ability to boost the stats of the homies after recruiting them. Similar to the Group Adjustment mod.

In future, I'd like to see the special ability to fly a jetpack

• xXxKAMIKAZExXx and Steezy. like this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

My bike is harmed, you will be harmed

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:23 AM

I'd give CJ the special ability to boost the stats of the homies after recruiting them. Similar to the Group Adjustment mod.

This one, I like.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

My music's my favourite music ever.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 16 October 2017 - 01:16 PM

Niko - Enhanced bullet time. He's able to slow down time, shootdodge and his sense of hearing gets better and he can see the silhouettes of people behind walls. 

Luis - Slowing down time and more powerful hits during fist fights.

Huang - Dual wielding if the player desires to do so.

• Ivan1997GTA, Videogames888, xXxKAMIKAZExXx and 1 other like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States
  • Best Total Overhaul 2017 [GTA: Underground]
    Best Map 2017 Contribution [Liberty City Countryside]
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 16 October 2017 - 10:21 PM

I'd give CJ the special ability to be a busta.

I'd also give Claude the special ability to talk.

• Algonquin Assassin, Videogames888 and Steezy. like this

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Members
  • Australia
  • Best Moderator 2017
    Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 17 October 2017 - 01:01 AM

I'd give CJ the special ability to be a busta.

He doesn’t need a special ability for that. It already comes natural for him.
  • Jeansowaty and Steezy. like this

Steezy.
  • Steezy.

Dimension Shifter

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2017 - 04:36 AM

Honestly I don't like the idea of special abilities in GTA but I'd see it like this:

Vic Vance: Soldier's Strength; Vic's health doubles, he deals massive damage with melee, and his shots never miss for 60 seconds. (Similar to Trevor's rage, but without the "rage" and orange tint)

Tommy Vercetti: Cojones!; Tommy goes into a slow motion first person view temporarily, allowing him to shoot everyone in sight. He gains additional time by shooting his enemies in the balls. (Can only be done with an assault rifle or SMG)
Lemme Call My Lawyer!; Once a day, Tommy can get a free pass when he gets busted thanks to his buddy Ken Rosenberg.

Carl Johnson: True OG; After either gaining max respect or over 70% hood turf is taken, any homie CJ recruits gets a buff in their health and accuracy, thus making homies actually useful. Enemy gang members who aren't in big groups will avoid CJ and run away if you try to fight them. Pedestrians will rarely disrespect CJs clothes or hair, and most will run away if attacked as well. Basically, no one will f*ck with him because he's now recognized as a high ranking gang member.

Toni Cipriani: Made Man; After becoming made, Toni can now recruit other Leone mobsters to follow him around, helping out in missions and free roam. If wanted level is 3 stars or less, he can use his phone to quickly call it off, since the mob has friends in high places. It can even be used during missions, however, it's only available once a day. For additional fun (and to waste a few hundred bucks), Toni is also able to put a hit on a pedestrian (or several), making them get chased down by the mob. Depending on the person however, they won't go down without a fight, resulting in quite a spectacle for the player to watch.

Claude: Silent Drive; Claude temporarily slows down time while driving, allowing him to easily bypass traffic and swiftly make sharp turns, and making drive by's easier. In addition, his car temporarily takes only half the usual damage, making this especially useful once the gangs start to hate him. It's basically the same exact thing as Franklin's without the green tint. (Claude was a street racer before he met Catalina)

Niko Bellic: Dead Shot; Niko can temporarily see enemy silhouettes through the walls. His shots are more accurate and deadly. If he's using a sniper rifle, a suppressor will be equipped, time will temporarily slow down when aiming, and he'll be able to shoot through weak walls. Especially handy for assassin missions, and Packie/Pegerino's sniper mission (Not my ideas, was taken from the two cool guys above me)
Red Army Skills; While in a helicopter, time temporarily slows down and the helicopter takes half damage. If helicopter is about to blow up, Niko will automatically jump out and land safely using a parachute.

Johnny Klebitz: Slow Ride; As expected, Johnny can temporarily slow down time while riding his Hexer (and only his), making races and missions easier. In addition, he can also select key points on a person to shoot at while time is slown down (reminiscent to John Marston's ability and how he could do it on horses)

Luis Lopez: Ladies Man; In classic GTA fashion, any woman Luis has sex with will give him a massive health boost and stronger melee attacks for half the day.

Huang Lee: Kamikaze; When health is below 20%, pressing a certain button makes Huang move faster, take little damage, and dual wield Chinese swords for 60 seconds, allowing him to slice and dice everyone in his path. Perfect for fighting large waves of enemies while on low health.
  • Algonquin Assassin, Jeansowaty and MP_Laxel like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users