Quantcast

» «
Photo

What's Something You Hope You NEVER See in GTAO?

108 replies to this topic
Nugsy
  • Nugsy

President of Restless MC

• Members
  • Wales

Posted A week ago

Bowling. I never ever want to hear "let's go bowling" again.

As others have said - All the worst sh*t is already in the game now (unrealistic content).... Says the man looking to get the alien egg supply mission!

• HARBUJAHN, siriochan, SmokesWithCigs and 1 other like this

Daedalheidis
  • Daedalheidis

#coloredstockrimsexuality

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Went back and read a couple of ScubaDave threads to come to a conclusion. Suitcase nukes.

varulven
  • varulven

GTA Race Crew

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted A week ago

Goats (the animal not the GTO), they creep me out.

• SaveTheZombies likes this

Jammsbro
  • Jammsbro

Pogo 4 life

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted A week ago

A flying bike with missiles.....

• R3CON, Oakeni, Goingcrowd9 and 2 others like this

Mrnrfan182
  • Mrnrfan182

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I hope never to see paid updates, I also hope never to see subscription fees... we've already paid for the game XD

You do realize this is why GTA:O is a cluster f*ck grind fest...right?

All the anti-paid DLC people need to open their eyes a bit. I only have a limited number of games in my library (GTAV being the oldest) and the newer games with PAID DLC have featured single player expansions, new and expanded maps, fixed game balancing and game breaking issues, dont penalize you for playing the way you want, AND reward you heavily with cash and RP.

You want FREE DLC, this is what you get. Cool down timers, forced public sessions, inflated in game economies, and lackluster, uninspired content. Instead of focusing on how to make things fun they focus on how to push you to buy Shark Cards. If they just sucked it up and charged for DLC maybe theyd stop focusing on trying to find new ways to force you to pay for money.

Im not sure if maybe most of you are just children without jobs but Id sure as sh*t pay $20 every couple of months to play a fun version of this disaster...the free DLC model is the worst part of GTA:O and it killed any chance of getting real, quality content...so with that, I hope I never see this model again.
  • gtafan26, Nick1020, KWF1981 and 3 others like this

0CypherP
  • 0CypherP

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago

2 late :(

I hope i never see a jetpack,i would enjoy to dress up like firefly(that batman villain,in case you're wondering who i am talking about).

It would be cool,but would be unrealistic,and we already have too much unrealistic stuff on GTA.

HARBUJAHN
  • HARBUJAHN

FREEROAM PREDATOR RANK:537__K/D:17.25 GTAF_CREW

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago

Bowling. I never ever want to hear "let's go bowling" again.

As others have said - All the worst sh*t is already in the game now (unrealistic content).... Says the man looking to get the alien egg supply mission!

:D 

Click it you know you want too lol

• fw3, SaveTheZombies, alkaline_ and 4 others like this

TankGirl
  • TankGirl

Follow me get a proxy for free

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I hope I never see anymore ugly female hair styles, we have enough.

• alkaline_, -LN-, Snoopbr and 1 other like this

Ker Juice
  • Ker Juice

Rated R

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

EWO removed or cooldown.  

• REXX and Xiled like this

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 6 days ago

EWO removed or cooldown.  

Plus ninehundredthousandmillion percent! :p
  • Ker Juice likes this

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

The miserable fart!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 6 days ago

A flying pig with explosive cannons. 

Mind you, there's already a flying pig in one or two of the TV commercials in-game. 

• Goingcrowd9 and Voodoo-Hendrix like this

The-Irish-Hunter
  • The-Irish-Hunter

Beep Beep, I'm a Helicopter.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 6 days ago

A flying pig with explosive cannons. 

Mind you, there's already a flying pig in one or two of the TV commercials in-game. 

Flying pig, featuring a cameo from the Hunter.

6wJvR8q.png

• Gaffa™, alkaline_, Aussie_Hunter and 3 others like this

Picklez
  • Picklez

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

2 late :(

I hope i never see a jetpack,i would enjoy to dress up like firefly(that batman villain,in case you're wondering who i am talking about).

It would be cool,but would be unrealistic,and we already have too much unrealistic stuff on GTA.

Rocket bike

Fully functioning KITT

Fully functioning Batmobile

Jetpack

Fully functional Mad Max cars

A fast lowrider (Sabre Turbo Custom)

Guess which one of these actually exists in real life?

Yep, the jetpack.

• gtafan26 likes this

iLLYHiGHROLLER
  • iLLYHiGHROLLER

I'm allergic to dirt weed and wack rappers.

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 6 days ago

Furries or fursuits.

• gtafan26, Commander S, N R G and 2 others like this

psymin
  • psymin

mayor of paleto bay.

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • Canada
  • Crew Poster Battle Winner 2016

Posted 6 days ago

realistic steak
  • SmokesWithCigs likes this

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Belize
  • Best Official Gang 2016 [Zaibatsu]
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2016
    Worst Tits 2016
    Worst Tits 2015
    Worst Tits 2014
    Best Poster [Sports] 2016
    Best Poster [Sports] 2015
    Best Poster [Sports] 2014
    Last ever poster in a public area on the old forum
    Best Llama 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 6 days ago

PSA: Don't make me have to come back in here and hide more posts, or I'll have to hide your posting abilities.... y'all know who'yar now.

• iLLYHiGHROLLER likes this

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic Creator 2016
    Contribution Award [GTAO]

Posted 6 days ago

children npc's :p

I know they aren't children, but the closest thing to kids are the one's over at the Epsilon Center... must... resist... urge... to...

vGci3MOu40WqUODwdunAKw_0_0.jpg

• TheDoombringer and R3CON like this

Lalisa
  • Lalisa

If it's not fun, why bother?

• Members
  • Vatican-City

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Lalisa, 6 days ago.

I wish M* added new songs on the radio but I don't want any of that "yah yah wha- skrrrt" stuff

We're probably still going to get it in the next GTA game

Can't wait for it :sui:

• Supergamer505 likes this

Supergamer505
  • Supergamer505

Poor server connections are my Kryptonite

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

Minigun with explosive rounds

Vehicles and weapons locked behind research you can't control
  • SmokesWithCigs likes this

TheDoombringer
  • TheDoombringer

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago Edited by TheDoombringer, 6 days ago.

children npc's :p

I know they aren't children, but the closest thing to kids are the one's over at the Epsilon Center... must... resist... urge... to...

vGci3MOu40WqUODwdunAKw_0_0.jpg
i know that feeling lol everytime i leave tinsel towers i either burn them shoot them or run them over😈

OT:that dildo melee weapon from saints row 3...that thing gives me nightmares
  • fw3 likes this

el carlitos
  • el carlitos

Less luxury, more urban style

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 6 days ago

Unrealistic stuff or game modes like some kind of RC racing with tracks in the air, loopings and jumps and...wait a moment.

• SmokesWithCigs and Sanches like this

junior731657
  • junior731657

Liberty City Secrets Team Leader

• Members
  • England

Posted 6 days ago Edited by junior731657, 6 days ago.

I hope never to see paid updates, I also hope never to see subscription fees... we've already paid for the game XD

You do realize this is why GTA:O is a cluster f*ck grind fest...right?

All the anti-paid DLC people need to open their eyes a bit. I only have a limited number of games in my library (GTAV being the oldest) and the newer games with PAID DLC have featured single player expansions, new and expanded maps, fixed game balancing and game breaking issues, dont penalize you for playing the way you want, AND reward you heavily with cash and RP.

You want FREE DLC, this is what you get. Cool down timers, forced public sessions, inflated in game economies, and lackluster, uninspired content. Instead of focusing on how to make things fun they focus on how to push you to buy Shark Cards. If they just sucked it up and charged for DLC maybe theyd stop focusing on trying to find new ways to force you to pay for money.

Im not sure if maybe most of you are just children without jobs but Id sure as sh*t pay $20 every couple of months to play a fun version of this disaster...the free DLC model is the worst part of GTA:O and it killed any chance of getting real, quality content...so with that, I hope I never see this model again.

Well I'm not a child... I joined this forum in 2008 & yes I enjoy the content they add to the game, granted Smugglers Run could have been better, but for the most part I'm happy with the stuff they've added to it so far, the people who are pro paid DLC have this dream that subscription fees & premium DLCs will abolish microtransactions.. it's not going to happen, if you were to pay for DLCs & pay so much a month to access online.. they'll probably still have microtransactions.. at the moment you either want to buy a shark card or you don't.. paying for the game on a direct debit or a compulsory payment of real money will not get rid of cooldown timers either.. people complain about the quality of content they're talking in particular about the flying bikes & rocket cars ect, they claim it's unrealistic, but at the same time complain that they can't afford them... if you want realism just play about with the normal stuff.. there is a range of supercars to choose from... we have nuclear bunkers, luxury yachts, upmarket flats that can withstand a nuclear blast... just enjoy the game for goodness sake instead of finding new ways actually force people to pay with real money...

TD;DR version:

Shark cards are optional (if you want faster access to new content)

Paid DLCs & Subscription fees would be compulsory (if you wanted access to new content)

~John~

• fw3 likes this

PajeroJonas
  • PajeroJonas

PC Player CET timezone #paletostrong

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • Sweden

Posted 6 days ago

The Hunter.......with barrage missiles....OP AF 

That thing will completely destroy the joy of freeroam.

Snoopbr
  • Snoopbr

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Snoopbr, 6 days ago.

I wishI see Drift one day, but would never see UFO/zombie stuff.

aDigitalPhantom
  • aDigitalPhantom

4E69636F6C65

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago Edited by aDigitalPhantom, 6 days ago.

The things I don't want to see in GTAO are kind of predictable.

I don't want to see
Griefing encouraged.
Overpowered military vehicles.
Overpowered weapons.
Ridiculous unrealistic vehicles.
Micro-Tranactions.
Unrealistic races.
....Oh wait that's all there on PC/PS4/XB1.

Cheating/Modding/Whatever-the-f*ck-you-call-today
....Oh wait that's there on PC/PS3/XB360. As much as I don't care for PS4/XB1 I don't want to see it there.

I don't want to see any illegal sexual content. Anything relating to rape. Yes I mean jokes, hints, or anything. Not just that, but any.
More stuff that is PvP only.
Changing the PvE content to be PvP.
  • fw3 likes this

Mrnrfan182
  • Mrnrfan182

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Mrnrfan182, 6 days ago.

Well I'm not a child... I joined this forum in 2008 & yes I enjoy the content they add to the game, granted Smugglers Run could have been better, but for the most part I'm happy with the stuff they've added to it so far, the people who are pro paid DLC have this dream that subscription fees & premium DLCs will abolish microtransactions.. it's not going to happen, if you were to pay for DLCs & pay so much a month to access online.. they'll probably still have microtransactions.. at the moment you either want to buy a shark card or you don't.. paying for the game on a direct debit or a compulsory payment of real money will not get rid of cooldown timers either.. people complain about the quality of content they're talking in particular about the flying bikes & rocket cars ect, they claim it's unrealistic, but at the same time complain that they can't afford them... if you want realism just play about with the normal stuff.. there is a range of supercars to choose from... we have nuclear bunkers, luxury yachts, upmarket flats that can withstand a nuclear blast... just enjoy the game for goodness sake instead of finding new ways actually force people to pay with real money...

TD;DR version:

Paid DLCs & Subscription fees would be compulsory (if you wanted access to new content)

~John~

I think you missed the point of my ramblings so I'll try to be more concise...

Providing "free" DLC means Rockstar needs to find ways to try and force you to pay them money.  Instead of just sucking it up and asking us to pay for content, they spend an obscene amount of effort trying to dictate how we play and crippling the way we can obtain cash.  They've reduced payouts, inflated prices, increased AI accuracy beyond a reasonable degree, and have now introduced randomized pay walls.  It's actually quite disgusting and if you're fine drinking the Kool-Aide, I'm not going to fault you, but if you're going to try and tell me this is good for the game...that's just silly.

Simply put, by providing "FREE" content Rockstar has a heavier hand in how we play.  Instead of focusing on making the game fun, they focus on how to make it insufferable for a none-grinder to obtain in game cash.  That is all they worry about.  I could list you a dozen issues right now that have never been addressed because they don't affect your ability to make money but I can assure you that the lifespan of a successful dupe is mere days.  Hell there are off the radar God Mode glitches for both consoles that have existed for literal weeks, maybe even months...but that only affects the player's ability to have fun, not Rockstar's ability to make money, so they're left unaddressed. 

I sure as hell hope that the next GTA use microtransactions if it means they focus on the gameplay and match making.  If they actually spend time creating ways for us to enjoy our time in the world they created vs fighting against me and the way I want to play, that's a win.  I'd happily float them $5 for a car pack if it means that I don't have to deliver 15 goddamn cars just to have the money for ONE...

• gtafan26 and Nossirag like this

junior731657
  • junior731657

Liberty City Secrets Team Leader

• Members
  • England

Posted 6 days ago

TD;DR version:

~John~

I think you missed the point of my ramblings so I'll try to be more concise...

Providing "free" DLC means Rockstar needs to find ways to try and force you to pay them money.  Instead of just sucking it up and asking us to pay for content, they spend an obscene amount of effort trying to dictate how we play and crippling the way we can obtain cash.  They've reduced payouts, inflated prices, increased AI accuracy beyond a reasonable degree, and have now introduced randomized pay walls.  It's actually quite disgusting and if you're fine drinking the Kool-Aide, I'm not going to fault you, but if you're going to try and tell me this is good for the game...that's just silly.

Simply put, by providing "FREE" content Rockstar has a heavier hand in how we play.  Instead of focusing on making the game fun, they focus on how to make it insufferable for a none-grinder to obtain in game cash.  That is all they worry about.  I could list you a dozen issues right now that have never been addressed because they don't affect your ability to make money but I can assure you that the lifespan of a successful dupe is mere days.  Hell there are off the radar God Mode glitches for both consoles that have existed for literal weeks, maybe even months...but that only affects the player's ability to have fun, not Rockstar's ability to make money, so they're left unaddressed. 

I sure as hell hope that the next GTA use microtransactions if it means they focus on the gameplay and match making.  If they actually spend time creating ways for us to enjoy our time in the world they created vs fighting against me and the way I want to play, that's a win.  I'd happily float them $5 for a car pack if it means that I don't have to deliver 15 goddamn cars just to have the money for ONE...

Well I wouldn't mind if it was a system whereby you can have a choice on whether to work for it ingame or buy it with real money... but I have a feeling if R* did have paid DLCs they would abuse the system & up the fee every month.. maybe a system like what Tf2 has would work...

• Mrnrfan182 likes this

Voodoo-Hendrix
  • Voodoo-Hendrix

Slight Return

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 5 days ago

Microtransactions can't be avoided in a game fully designed around them.

Sure, you don't have to buy them, but they're still there and the game makes goddamn sure that they're there at all times.
  • Commander S likes this

SmokesWithCigs
  • SmokesWithCigs

recovering addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

Simple for me: anything that does not exist within the real world or that is highly unlikely for one to ever see during his or her lifetime.

I just want a realistic game; I can live with a few stretches of the imagination, but GTA would work better (in my opinion) if realism were the primary focus.

The ship has definitely sailed though; more than I could have ever initially imagined. :/

i'm sick of hearing the word realistic when discussing VIDEO GAMES.  just for that I hope they ad power ranger type zords in a future update it would serve you right. "realistic" I hate that word.

• junior731657, fw3, Unruly and 3 others like this

The-Irish-Hunter
  • The-Irish-Hunter

Beep Beep, I'm a Helicopter.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 5 days ago Edited by The-Irish-Hunter, 5 days ago.

Simple for me: anything that does not exist within the real world or that is highly unlikely for one to ever see during his or her lifetime.

I just want a realistic game; I can live with a few stretches of the imagination, but GTA would work better (in my opinion) if realism were the primary focus.

The ship has definitely sailed though; more than I could have ever initially imagined. :/

i'm sick of hearing the word realistic when discussing VIDEO GAMES.  just for that I hope they ad power ranger type zords in a future update it would serve you right. "realistic" I hate that word.

Go play Saints Row if you want wacky sh*t. Not every single game series on the goddamn planet needs to be over the top ridiculous bullsh*t.

• el carlitos, gtafan26, Commander S and 5 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users