85 replies to this topic
SHADOW OPS
  • SHADOW OPS

NINJA STYLE

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Improved GTA Member 2017

Posted 16 October 2017 - 12:30 PM

Listening to randoms rage at me as I sit there. Quiet and smiling.

interfreak
  • interfreak

Thug

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:09 PM Edited by interfreak, 16 October 2017 - 10:28 PM.

Grove Street Troll

Drive into Grove Street, call the cops. Just as they arrive melee a gang member and watch 20 red dots appear around you and fire.

Take cover, and watch the fight with police commence. If you're lucky you'll see three or more units arrive for backup - the ensuing fight is glorious.

It's the psycho in the back!

Drive to the La Puerta Highway bridge (southern side of map), find a Tipper with no load in the back - make sure its the version with the flat ledge close to the cab, as you can take shelter on all 4 sides of the tray.

aF0mQoC.png

Make it stop and jump in the back, then start firing at traffic. Your driver will flee in terror, I practice my sniping skills on the panicked drivers around me. Bonus points if you can get 5 stars and your driver is still alive to see it, mega bonus points if you can get him to do a whole loop of the map.

• gtafan26, fw3, IamCourtney and 5 others like this

secrecy274
  • secrecy274

Hunting Deluxos since 2018

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 17 October 2017 - 10:26 AM

Start Haulage in the A-Hauler and laugh as all the low levels (and many high levels) frantically tries to destroy the Trailer. 

• gtafan26, fw3, Goingcrowd9 and 1 other like this

Turbulence
  • Turbulence

Bati lightning

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2017 - 10:27 PM

Get five stars in the Phantom Custom and do laps around a group of players fighting each other.

The Wandering Hunter
  • The Wandering Hunter

of vault 111

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 October 2017 - 12:26 AM

driving the rumpo

no idea why i like it over all the supers and sh*t

Coranub
  • Coranub

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 October 2017 - 12:32 AM

Grove Street Troll

Drive into Grove Street, call the cops. Just as they arrive melee a gang member and watch 20 red dots appear around you and fire.

Take cover, and watch the fight with police commence. If you're lucky you'll see three or more units arrive for backup - the ensuing fight is glorious.

This is what me and my friend call a Yo war.Yoyo`s Vs Cops Vs Tacos . :lol:

Snoopbr
  • Snoopbr

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2017 - 12:58 AM

Crushing bikes with heavy vehicles till they explode.
Planting mines outside LS Customs. It's so satisfying.

dragosani00
  • dragosani00

Welsh git

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 18 October 2017 - 09:46 AM

Camping outside the most popular I/O garage when someone's stolen a car, timing the 'Off the rader' right and machine gunning them as they innocently pull into the yard to either store or take the car to the police station. Then immediately resign from CEO and go passive & watch them rage/try and kill you but end up getting killed repeatedly by gang members or cops.

DankMemeSupplier
  • DankMemeSupplier

Jets take skill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2017 - 06:43 PM

Camping outside the most popular I/O garage when someone's stolen a car, timing the 'Off the rader' right and machine gunning them as they innocently pull into the yard to either store or take the car to the police station. Then immediately resign from CEO and go passive & watch them rage/try and kill you but end up getting killed repeatedly by gang members or cops.

Typical tryhard.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2017 - 07:31 PM

Typical tryhard.

i've had it happen to me.

SHADOW OPS
  • SHADOW OPS

NINJA STYLE

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2017 - 07:41 PM

Popping low levels tires with my Nightshark and then ramming them until the car explodes.

WannaDJ
  • WannaDJ

YouTuber ▶️

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2017 - 07:51 PM

Pedestrian Knockdown:

Running into pedestrians, just to know them over. Simple, yet so satisfying!

What I do everytime I'm on-call waiting for a premium race or something, lol.

secrecy274
  • secrecy274

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 18 October 2017 - 09:44 PM

Always fun to send a mugger after people like you and then casually drive into the garage when you're on your ass.

• PajeroJonas likes this

SoDank_ItPainsMe
  • SoDank_ItPainsMe

I found a use for the safe

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2017 - 10:06 PM

Being run over and instantly wasted at high speed by someone I didn't see, and running over and instantly wasting someone who didn't see me.

I enjoy both equally, the death splat is exquisite.

• Turbulence and Smooth Longsack like this

HonorableMan
  • HonorableMan

Praetor

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2017 - 10:25 PM

Handling stupid trolls in Kurumas or tasteless supercars, in a five step process.

1. Get out of vehicle
2. Gird loins
3. Combat roll out of the way at the last moment
4. Perform a headshot with the Pistol Mk.II
5. Get back in vehicle and drive away

Smooth Longsack
  • Smooth Longsack

real long

• Members
  • United-States
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 19 October 2017 - 03:15 PM

Being run over and instantly wasted at high speed by someone I didn't see, and running over and instantly wasting someone who didn't see me.

I enjoy both equally, the death splat is exquisite.

Agreed. I nailed a guy with the mission phantom wedge, at full speed and ghost org activated. I've got people with jet wings at full speed that didn't fly as far! The phantom splat was my favorite.

My guilty pleasure is enticing people into dogfights. It has been for years now. GR and SR were the holy grail dlc's for me.
  • SoDank_ItPainsMe likes this

TankGirl
  • TankGirl

Follow me get a proxy for free

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 October 2017 - 05:18 PM Edited by TankGirl, 19 October 2017 - 05:19 PM.

If i see someone constantly ewo'ing I will get a car put stickies on it and follow them around while in passive till I have the perfect opportunity to blow them up. 

• Happy Hunter likes this

Dr.Rosenthal
  • Dr.Rosenthal

Car Collector

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 19 October 2017 - 05:18 PM

Once I ran over another player at full speed while looking in the rearview mirror, killing him instantly. Didn't see him crossing the street or nothing, I just saw a bloody mess covering my screen all of a sudden. A most unfortunate sunday stroll for him. Had a good laugh at that.

I also enjoy sending associates flying with the rotors of a helicopter.. However I never intend to do it. Just fun when it happens.

Getting NPC's to fight each other is always fun.

Also; I like hanging up on Ron (who doesn't?) when he's just proclaimed his "HEEEEYYYYY" *click*.

hotrats773
  • hotrats773

From This Mortal Coil...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 October 2017 - 09:02 PM

Was going to start a new thread but this seems appropriate here.

I always got a chuckle out of seeing my character rocking out to whatever was on the radio while idle. It seems that animation has been removed? Can anyone confirm?

• Rafae likes this

Coninefan
  • Coninefan

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2017 - 03:38 AM Edited by Coninefan, 20 October 2017 - 04:00 AM.

Discovered something fun while dicking around at Zancudo. Had a wanted level outside of the fence to the north, so naturally tanks were coming after me. Only problem, the fence is impenetrable and explosives blow up on impact. This causes hilarity when AI are programmed to come after you like rabid dogs. I had several tanks blowing themselves up and causing a domino effect with anything else that came after me...which was the entire military. Ill post a pic when I get back inside

o1rAtZ7Wh0CvE2rHENNs1A_0_0.jpg

• PajeroJonas likes this

Rafae
  • Rafae

High Roller

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada

Posted 20 October 2017 - 03:41 AM

Was going to start a new thread but this seems appropriate here.

I always got a chuckle out of seeing my character rocking out to whatever was on the radio while idle. It seems that animation has been removed? Can anyone confirm?

Nope, still there. I get a kick out of it too lol

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None
  • Mister Los Santos 2017 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2017] Best Funny Snap
    Best Event 2017
    Best New GTA Member 2017
    Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 20 October 2017 - 07:02 AM Edited by Sanches, 20 October 2017 - 07:03 AM.

Riding unpopular vehicles.
Since im not into races or anything competetive in Online, i enjoy riding nice/classic-looking vehicles. I got a garage, full of sedans, pickups, ect. (yeah, you can't judge a taste)
Especially i like to ride: Dominator, Emperor, Mesa, Tug, Akuma.

Spoiler

dragosani00
  • dragosani00

Welsh git

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 20 October 2017 - 07:32 AM

Typical tryhard.

i've had it happen to me.

Someone did it to me which is what prompted me to try it, the one thing about going on the odd rampage or being an arse every now and again is that when someone does the same to me now it doesn't really bother me at all as I just think "Ha, I have done that to others so fair enough". Very little annoys me about being griefed or ambushed anymore.

secrecy274
  • secrecy274

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 20 October 2017 - 12:22 PM

This, this is my guilty pleasure.

Just waiting them in, let them waste their ammo, then just kill them with a few shots.

• Happy Hunter likes this

Watain
  • Watain

Ridin' motorcycles and makin' mayhem in GTA since 1998.

• Members
  • Sweden
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 20 October 2017 - 12:33 PM Edited by Watain, 20 October 2017 - 12:34 PM.

Push an NPC off a cliff

Pick a fight with a random NPC, get to a cliff, roof or any other kind of high point with steep falls. Run around in circles, bump into the NPC, make "it" fall down to its death - hysterically fun!

Honk spammer

When behind an NPC in traffic, just spam the honk. Watch the NPC get stressed out, take off and then continue to pursue it. Keep on spamming the honk as you do - and watch the traffic chaos ensue.

Picking up a hooker

Perhaps not that special, but there's still something very fun about it. I mean, the comments the hookers make as you nail 'em are just gold. And besides, in GTA you can't get venereal diseases. I'd say it's a double win!

SHADOW OPS
  • SHADOW OPS

NINJA STYLE

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2017 - 12:39 PM

Listening to randoms fight.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users