The impossible ending...

4 replies to this topic
AliNshz'
  • AliNshz'

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Latvia

Posted 07 October 2017 - 08:29 PM

So I've come across this freaking bug that has annoyed me for past 27 times. I did the mission: "A Revenger's Tragdey" 27 times, if not more. There is this bug, that when I'm on the water, steering the boat, when you get close to Little Jacob with the helicopter and you get under him to enter the helicopter you spam spacebar to get on it, that's usually the bug that people have, where you spam it but nothing happens because of too much FPS. Well I had that trouble too, but I fixed that with just locking my FPS to 30. But that's not all. When I get on the helicopter, when I'm vulnerable and helpless, because there's a cutscene, the Dimitry's men shoot a rocket at the helicopter and destroyes it. I can't do anything in that moment, I tried the mission atleast 27+ times and the same ending happened over and over, and over again.

Can anyone help? Is there any solution? I have no idea what to do, I can't finish the game...

Here's a video in action: 

ViceBoy69
  • ViceBoy69

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 October 2017 - 09:24 AM

Never had that happen i simple cant climb up into the helicopter and i fall off, from then i just went with the other ending which makes more sense to me, whats the point of being there if romans dead and kate dont talk to you ?

• MrBellicLC and Luke Ferris like this

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 08 October 2017 - 10:49 AM

That's what you get for choosing deal!

But yeah, I've never had this problem. Try changing the number of FPS your game is locked to, or try letting them shoot the rocket before boarding the heli.

Tomasak
  • Tomasak

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Worst Sheep 2017
    Spam Commando 2017
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]

Posted 08 October 2017 - 11:28 AM

Do you have patch 1.0.8.0? It should fix frame rate related issues to this mission

CreepShow
  • CreepShow

My brothers, let's roll!

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 08 October 2017 - 10:03 PM

Thats why you don't trust a snake twice.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users