Coming soon to GTA Online - transform races and more

247 replies to this topic
Local Crazy Man
  • Local Crazy Man

PBMO Commissioner, WMCC Member, SURF Alumnus

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I just want some cool guns like semiautomatic rifles, TMPs, revolvers.

Clothing and accessories, hair.

I want a 44 mag with a scope and a big 70s afro like Pam Grier.

Mmmmm.... Jackie Brown.

• Gridl0k, atlboy4k, ragedandcaged and 1 other like this

ragedandcaged
  • ragedandcaged

UNPHASED

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

New properties on Foreclosures? Nightclubs, please!

Hopefully some bigger properties north of LS
  • Nossirag likes this

Watain
  • Watain

Ridin' motorcycles and makin' mayhem in GTA since 1998.

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted A week ago

To be honest, Cunning Stunts was a lot of fun for me with all the custom stunt tracks and whatnot. This might actually be the best (and only) thing I've enjoyed since the bikers dlc. Also looking forward to more homes/clubhouses or whatever it is they've got coming our way.

Couldn't care less about new adversary modes or new weaponized vehicles, though. If that's what's coming our way, that is.

ragedandcaged
  • ragedandcaged

UNPHASED

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I just want some cool guns like semiautomatic rifles, TMPs, revolvers.

Clothing and accessories, hair.

I want a 44 mag with a scope and a big 70s afro like Pam Grier.

Mmmmm.... Jackie Brown.

No. Pam Grier in Coffy.

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Oft-requested

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted A week ago

So glad I oft-requested the Hunter lol.

• StormerBoy, EVOLUT7ON, Crimie Marston and 11 others like this

Hellbendzor
  • Hellbendzor

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted A week ago

If it's another business inspired DLC like the bunker and Hangar business, safe to presume it'll be tweaked so it can't be done solo again... LIke those nice 15 mins 3 vehicules sale missions...  :miranda: 

My guess, It'll probably be named Piracy Run or something, as it'll involve boats, this time around... 

Looking forward to the Hunter as well, although most of its novelty is gone by doing the Hangar fetchmissions. They shouldn't have included it in the fetchmissions... It deserved a flashy big entrance... But ok, it'll drop soon and I'm looking forward to it....

• ALifeOfMisery likes this

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Vigilante soon pls. Better not be the 31st.

Sucks the Pyro is released on my birthday... or the Cyclone, whatever is getting released Tuesday. I'd be so happy to log in and see the Vigilante waiting for me on Warstock.

I really really really hope the more weaponized vehicles are boats.... no more land vehicles please! Or at least no more vehicles you NEED friends to use! For f*cks sake.....

A boat business would at least be different. And also make the Dodo and Seabreeze have more of a purpose if a business is solely water locked. Maybe even the Seasparrow could come?!

I'd much rather buy beach houses or mansions than another business though.... it better pay more than Smugglers

• lorsch likes this

B7R
  • B7R

Custom

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

More overpriced sh*t on it's way. Why am I not surprised?

Oh and more weaponized vehicles. So far the only people I've seen use them are the ones who can't fight for sh*t and want an easy kill. 

Don't forget this'll likely bring more griefers along so be prepared to deal with them.

• ALifeOfMisery likes this

Chang
  • Chang

Co-Owner of CMG

• Members

Posted A week ago

Wack,...bunch of fluff. They're focus is not in the right areas!

Transform races? How about breaking'n'entering runs between 00:00-04:00.

Missions?

They ain't foolings me with the over done modes.

:) i Chang

Rented
  • Rented

San Andreas Rewind Lead Developer

• The Connection
  • England

Posted A week ago

Properties, huh, well, that's vague. Could be pretty much anything from the Heists Warehouse to the Boat Dock to the Spec Ops HQ to the f*cking Dildo Production Factory.

Hope the weaponised vehicles are not good enough to oust the Oppressor. Else it will be even more of a sh*tstorm.

I want a dildo factory, though I think it might be a boat yard and a Dinghy with a minigun, maybe the Launch will return who knows

DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin
  • DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin

Jet Lover & Freemode Terrorist Since 2013

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted A week ago

I hope by properties they mean a mansion and not another fetch/return supply run. Also that color scheme for the Hunter is hideous but none the less I can't wait to get my sanitized hands on it.

giphy.gif

• Rented, Perez84, REXX and 7 others like this

Chang
  • Chang

Co-Owner of CMG

• Members

Posted A week ago

With the same Satan Blessed interiors. But I'll buy it.

Needs more mechanics to the gameplay, like the businesses and adventure but we got enuff as well as advisory modes.

:) I Chang

Commander S
  • Commander S

Pumpkins

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted A week ago Edited by Commander S, A week ago.

Hey, R* - I fixed that last paragraph for you! :colgate:

FUj9jGg.png

(...yes, that is the result of five minutes in MS Paint - what of it? :p)

• Perez84, EVOLUT7ON, Lamborghini1335 and 9 others like this

Jenkiiii
  • Jenkiiii

Looking Good In The Hood

• Members
  • Wales

Posted A week ago Edited by Jenkiiii, A week ago.

In the words of Abraham Lincoln:

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

Rockstar will get away with whatever they want before Christmas, and most of us will lap up yet more 'stuff' with glee, but there will come a time in the lifespan of GTA online where the general public says enough is enough, we don't need yet more businesses with yet more fake ways of 'making money' for yet more bling.

Bring it on, let's see what Rockstar have to offer, but if they don't genuinely introduce new and innovative content then public opinion may turn for the worse.

• StormerBoy, Perez84, EVOLUT7ON and 8 others like this

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted A week ago

^ I think we're way past that stage at this point. Rockstar just doesn't care though, as long as the money keeps rolling in. Money talks. Actual opinions and criticism walk.

• StormerBoy, Lamborghini1335, iLLYHiGHROLLER and 5 others like this

Jenkiiii
  • Jenkiiii

Looking Good In The Hood

• Members
  • Wales

Posted A week ago Edited by Jenkiiii, A week ago.

^ I think we're way past that stage at this point. Rockstar just doesn't care though, as long as the money keeps rolling in. Money talks. Actual opinions and criticism walk.

To keep the money rolling in they have to get people to play their game. How long before the general public heeds Britney Spears "Oops, they did it again" advice and realizes they're going round in circles? Not forever, shirley?

• StormerBoy, iLLYHiGHROLLER, Rafae and 1 other like this

Lupo-Akane
  • Lupo-Akane

Mi-24 Pilot

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

Rockstar will get away with whatever they want before Christmas, and most of us will lap up yet more 'stuff' with glee, but there will come a time in the lifespan of GTA online where the general public says enough is enough, we don't need yet more businesses with yet more fake ways of 'making money' for yet more bling.

Bring it on, let's see what Rockstar have to offer, but if they don't genuinely introduce new and innovative content then public opinion may turn for the worse.

They alrdy got away with it, all they had to do was add a hunter, a mig, and a bunch of other stupid sh*t that only trolls like.
  • Rafae and Jenkiiii like this

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted A week ago

To keep the money rolling in they have to get people to play their game. How long before the general public heeds Britney Spears "Oops, they did it again" advice and realizes they're going round in circles? Not forever, shirley?

The casuals don't seem to give a sh*t nor does it feel like they will anytime soon so until they stop buying cash cards, Rockstar's just gonna keep feeding the trash.
  • Jenkiiii and ALifeOfMisery like this

HKM87
  • HKM87

HotRod

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

R* is full of old news, we know all of that from the leaks.

Professional Amateur
  • Professional Amateur

Pyro Maniac

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

They alrdy got away with it, all they had to do was add a hunter, a mig, and a bunch of other stupid sh*t that only trolls like.

The Molotok isn't really a troll machine as it's a thoroughbred jet fighter, but I do agree, however beautifully well modelled it is, it probably shouldn't have had a place in a Grand Theft Auto title.

I appreciate some of the fantastic things R* has added recently, but I also miss the smaller thematic updates of 2014, where there was no paywall business BS forced in as a paywall for the new content. There was also none of that dripfeed crap to forcefully extend the life of an update.

• V4S, Rafae,  and 3 others like this

Jamwes
  • Jamwes

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

My guess, It'll probably be named Piracy Run or something, as it'll involve boats, this time around... 

My money is on Blockade Runner.

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Oft-requested

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted A week ago

The Molotok isn't really a troll machine as it's a thoroughbred jet fighter, but I do agree, however beautifully well modelled it is, it probably shouldn't have had a place in a Grand Theft Auto title.

Why not? We've had Harriers since San Andreas. The Molotok doesn't have an explosive cannon either, so (combined with the explosive sniper) there's absolutely zero room to complain about it griefing.

I don't know. If a goofy flying bike with 20K insurance can get added with no one batting an eye, then I don't see what's so bad about the new aircraft.
  • IamCourtney, , alkaline_ and 3 others like this

N R G
  • N R G

The Queen Of The Internet

• Members
  • Isle-of-Man

Posted A week ago

New legendary motorsports vehicles? great...

Professional Amateur
  • Professional Amateur

Pyro Maniac

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

Why not? We've had Harriers since San Andreas. The Molotok doesn't have an explosive cannon either, so (combined with the explosive sniper) there's absolutely zero room to complain about it griefing.

It's based on various MiGs, one of which was introduced into service in 1949 and was used the Korean War. The Korean War doesn't really seem to be covered as much when compared to WWII and other conflicts in the Cold War, so the early MiG fighters seem quite niche when compared to F-16s, F-35s and Harriers, which were introduced much, much later and are fairly commonplace as multirole fighters.

I'm not complaining about its griefing capability (I've probably only killed a little over a dozen players on the ground with it,) but the Molotok seems like a weird inclusion for a GTA game. I mean, it's a Russian jet fighter from the 50s going up against F-16s and Harriers (some of which were American built under the AV-8 family,) which are much more modern.

Think about it this way: Would you have expected a Korean War jet fighter in GTAO back in 2013? I certainly wouldn't have. Even the Besra is based on much more common aircraft.

• V4S, , alkaline_ and 1 other like this

GenericGTAO
  • GenericGTAO

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

I need more hangar space.
  • atlboy4k, The-Irish-Hunter and J-Scott-D like this

HamwithCheese
  • HamwithCheese

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Just waiting on that GTA competitor to catch r* off guard.

Honestly, I'm not even sure what that game could do differently in order to steal customers. As bad as the updates have been, constantly reinvigorating a game with "free" content is a huge reason this game is still successful.

Who knows, maybe r* will adjust the shark card price points once another game decides to challenge r*.

Lupo-Akane
  • Lupo-Akane

Mi-24 Pilot

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

I appreciate some of the fantastic things R* has added recently, but I also miss the smaller thematic updates of 2014, where there was no paywall business BS forced in as a paywall for the new content. There was also none of that dripfeed crap to forcefully extend the life of an update.

I mean they just needed to add it to the game just to get H-Train going, since a lot of peeps wanted some kind of new jet, and i think I've seen it asked for tho.

But no, it's not a troll weapon unless you're in a plane with no weapons or a chopper lol.

SideStunt
  • SideStunt

Damn dude.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago Edited by SideStunt, A week ago.

More weaponized vehicles? Ugh. And new stuff at Legendary Motorsport...better be classics and muscle. Anyway, f*ck yeah for the Hunter and transform races!
  • xDatxJunkyx likes this

ragedandcaged
  • ragedandcaged

UNPHASED

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

With new weaponized aircraft we need to weaponized vehicles to combat said aircraft.

Yin and yang.
  • Nossirag likes this

Lupo-Akane
  • Lupo-Akane

Mi-24 Pilot

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Just hope theirs new clothing, hair styles, and weapons.....

I don't know. If a goofy flying bike with 20K insurance can get added with no one batting an eye, then I don't see what's so bad about the new aircraft.

I was pointing out they only add them to get peeps to forget about how crappy this update was going to be, and GR was crappy to with all the stupid things it added like the bike.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users