Coming soon to GTA Online - transform races and more

247 replies to this topic
GTAOnline.
  • GTAOnline.

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2017 - 05:45 PM

Plus, look out for more to come to GTA Online later this year, including new Weaponized Vehicles and inventory updates at Legendary Motorsport, new properties coming on the market via Maze Bank Foreclosures and more

f3c.gif

Gunrunning and Smuggler's Run have been the best performing updates. It shows Rockstar what people want more of.
  • Davisbruh and JustCallMeNiko like this

Myoyoy67
  • Myoyoy67

Its just a game

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 October 2017 - 05:49 PM Edited by Myoyoy67, 06 October 2017 - 05:47 PM.

ok for you 8 year olds this used to be an adult game.............well about 3 years ago!

The people who work at R* love adversary modes & racing. I wish I was in the parallel universe where they love contact missions.

100%
  • LeakyLine, Commander S and Lupo-Akane like this

AUScowboy
  • AUScowboy

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2017 - 06:01 PM Edited by AUScowboy, 06 October 2017 - 06:04 PM.

You purists must not have been around for Phil's Military depot, or the Hunter from Vice City. GTA has had heavy duty weapons as well as military vehicles since the top down era. You guy's should consider yourselfs lucky they waited as long as they did to add more Weaponized Vehicles and aircraft. If it were up to me, most of the realistic stuff added from Gunrunning and SR would have been in V from day one... Hunter and Nakota should have for sure seeing as both were in San Andreas, the game which V is heavily based upon and inspired by.

I get wanting balance, but some of you "purists" strike me as posers if you think planes, tanks and general military hardware doesn't belong in GTA. It's simply false and inaccurate, and yeah I will pull the OG card here. Played top down for a year and change before buying III on day one. In any online game really, but especially a GTA online game, I want as many ways to battle other players and the environment as possible, from pistols to advanced military grade assault copters. If you want something simpler, try another game. GTAO is staying true to the franchise's roots IMO, the occasional meme vehicle aside.
  • Gaffa™, Lamborghini1335, Shadowfennekin and 10 others like this

APB
  • APB

GTA V PC MASTERRACE

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 06 October 2017 - 06:06 PM

Well, my GTA:O will rest until December it seems.

• Rafae, Commander S, VercettiGuy and 1 other like this

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 06 October 2017 - 06:19 PM

The people who work at R* love adversary modes & racing. I wish I was in the parallel universe where they love contact missions.

I wish I was in a parallel universe where they didn't spend 4 years milking GTA:Online and went to develop another better GTA instead, so now we'd be seeing info from GTA Next.

• StormerBoy, APB, GTAJJ and 1 other like this

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 06 October 2017 - 06:28 PM

Bout' time we got something for the Creator!
  • MisFit-138 likes this

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • England

Posted 06 October 2017 - 06:31 PM

I am SO ready for transform races to come to the creator.

Any update to my favourite part of GTA is more than welcome.

• REXX likes this

HamwithCheese
  • HamwithCheese

President of the LS Coquette Owners Club

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2017 - 06:42 PM

Great more businesses. We only have like 10 of them now.

Wonder if the new ones will somehow pay less than smuggling.
  • StormerBoy, LeakyLine, Gridl0k and 1 other like this

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 October 2017 - 06:46 PM

I love businesses, but there are so many now. This new property would be best suited as a Base for a private security business... Which equities to 'law and order' dlc. So no selling anything, just Vip work style money making suites me.

xDatxJunkyx
  • xDatxJunkyx

Homeboy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 October 2017 - 07:11 PM

:/ . . . hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . . I dunno. 

More legendary motorsport could mean anything. But this VIP businesses stuff reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly needs to stop. We've been doing this for what? a year and a half of stunts and businesses? 

I'm looking forward to straight dogfighting... they need to get rid of machinguns on planes, just give us cannons, machine guns are useless. 

How about some actual cars... domestic, non-500000000000 miles per hour ones at that. 

I can't necessary complain, but still! I'll have to see it first of course. 

• StormerBoy, Commander S and Fireboy769 like this

DangerZ0neX
  • DangerZ0neX

It's K-Logg, dammit!

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 06 October 2017 - 07:24 PM Edited by RedDagger, 06 October 2017 - 08:58 PM. merged double post

Oh great, more Foreclosure properties to purchase more retarded meme vehicles in the December update. Fan-f*cking-tastic.

Gunrunning and Smuggler's Run have been the best performing updates. It shows Rockstar what people want more of.

If that's the case, where's the f*cking homage to the fanmade Tuners & Outlaws DLC? Where's the police-related update that lets us store cop cars? Where are the extra Heists? Where are the non-scripted contact missions? Where are the PvE gamemodes? Where is the Quality of Life update that strictly focuses on fixing the million wrong things with GTA V and Online?

Weaponized meme vehicles aren't what the majority of fans want, it's what the mum's credit-card kiddies want and what the blind gullible fanboys swallow since they legitimately think it's a sin to have any view and argument that doesn't jerk off Rockstar's corporate ego. They're not doing what's best for the fandom, they're doing what's best for their shareholders and are very thankful that bootlickers like you exist.
  • Archangel0934, LeakyLine, Rafae and 5 others like this

Lupo-Akane
  • Lupo-Akane

Mi-24 Pilot

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2017 - 07:48 PM

I just want some cool guns like semiautomatic rifles, TMPs, revolvers.

Clothing and accessories, hair.
  • REXX, the J is for Julia and GTAJJ like this

psymin
  • psymin

mayor of paleto bay.

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • Canada
  • Crew Poster Battle Winner 2016

Posted 06 October 2017 - 07:52 PM

I hope that the foreclosed properties are like boathouses and marine bases, and that the weaponized vehicles are ALL boats.

imho enough with the planes and tanks, give me a boat with torpedos please.
  • Garland137, MisFit-138, idonknowhow and 1 other like this

Uncle Sikee Atric
  • Uncle Sikee Atric

Everyone's favorite Uncle, but not Led-By.

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 06 October 2017 - 07:53 PM

I hope that the foreclosed properties are like boathouses and marine bases, and that the weaponized vehicles are ALL boats.

imho enough with the planes and tanks, give me a sub with torpedos please.

Fixed that for you boss.

• psymin likes this

Panto_Driver
  • Panto_Driver

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 October 2017 - 07:53 PM

December predictions for Legendary Motorsport: Classic/ retro Super car, classic/ retro tuner, butt ugly futuristic super under the wrong manufacturer.
  • Verstappen likes this

zoso80
  • zoso80

Uninstalled GTA 10-6-17, an era comes to a close.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2017 - 07:55 PM

I would agree with you.  However, R* is cultivating their new audience that'll accept mindless expensive content along without a second thought and that 20% cash card audience who just wants crap and runs out to buy a cash card every DLC that drops..

Just be a good consumer, don't think and buy a cash card.

The game continues as a weak thinly-veiled version of candy crush.  Nothing substantial, just content that makes you spent your precious GTA dollars.  When the new inflated content comes, that 20% goes runinng for a cash card.  They are deciding the future of the game.

I guess it's time for a full uninstall. I've had enough of watching this franchise go down the tubes and the fanbois who continue to suckle on R* saying they are the bestest. 

Plus, look out for more to come to GTA Online later this year, including new Weaponized Vehicles and inventory updates at Legendary Motorsport, new properties coming on the market via Maze Bank Foreclosures and more

f3c.gif

• Archangel0934, StormerBoy, Rafae and 2 others like this

ragedandcaged
  • ragedandcaged

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2017 - 07:58 PM

I just want some cool guns like semiautomatic rifles, TMPs, revolvers.

Clothing and accessories, hair.

I want a 44 mag with a scope and a big 70s afro like Pam Grier.
  • Garland137, Local Crazy Man and IamCourtney like this

Jarlaxle
  • Jarlaxle

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2017 - 08:07 PM

gta_nauticadlc.jpg

• IamCourtney, MisFit-138 and Snoopbr like this

Matrelith
  • Matrelith

Inveniam viam aut faciam

• Facade
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 October 2017 - 08:23 PM

This all sounds pretty interesting. Seems like GTA:O will have a few more surprises for 2017.
  • CaptainMarvel likes this

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • England

Posted 06 October 2017 - 08:24 PM Edited by sleepwalk1980, 06 October 2017 - 08:24 PM.

gta_nauticadlc.jpg

492914.jpg

• MisFit-138, AUScowboy, Aussie_Hunter and 1 other like this

jerryinohio78
  • jerryinohio78

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2017 - 08:29 PM

In sure you,me and a few can 100% agree they do no want anything fun or solo.

Cheers

DangerZ0neX
  • DangerZ0neX

It's K-Logg, dammit!

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 06 October 2017 - 08:35 PM

This all sounds pretty interesting. Seems like GTA:O will have a few more surprises for 2017.

Do you honestly consider a "Gunrunning but with flying boats" DLC as a surprise? It's the exact opposite of that; it's predictable milking of what sells the highest amount of shark cards.

Mrs. Buzz
  • Mrs. Buzz

Formerly godtrams | forever helisexual ;)

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 06 October 2017 - 08:39 PM

Hunter....

nuff said^^ :)

• Rafae, No display name = This, ntinoskonsta and 4 others like this

ragedandcaged
  • ragedandcaged

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2017 - 08:43 PM

I bet it comes the week before halloween and my most anticipated purchase.

The vigilante.
  • MisFit-138 likes this

Lupo-Akane
  • Lupo-Akane

Mi-24 Pilot

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2017 - 08:58 PM

I would agree with you.  However, R* is cultivating their new audience that'll accept mindless expensive content along without a second thought and that 20% cash card audience who just wants crap and runs out to buy a cash card every DLC that drops..

Just be a good consumer, don't think and buy a cash card.

The game continues as a weak thinly-veiled version of candy crush.  Nothing substantial, just content that makes you spent your precious GTA dollars.  When the new inflated content comes, that 20% goes runinng for a cash card.  They are deciding the future of the game.

I guess it's time for a full uninstall. I've had enough of watching this franchise go down the tubes and the fanbois who continue to suckle on R* saying they are the bestest. 

f3c.gif

Online started with a good idea, but now it's just for stupid tryhards, troll, kids, cause most of them buy the stupid weaponized vehicles and buy shark cards.
  • Lamborghini1335 and ALifeOfMisery like this

LordMarvel
  • LordMarvel

Born to Reign.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 October 2017 - 09:10 PM

Since the Hunter is on the Newswire post, does this mean it will be out this month? I really thought it had a November release. - Just about to hit $50 mill too. Grrrr. But yayyyy cuz Hunter!

• Happy Hunter likes this

Coninefan
  • Coninefan

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2017 - 09:16 PM

Got really excited about new properties until I saw they're on the Foreclosures site.

Dammit.

All I want is a 10 car garage north of the city and a 6-10 car in Mirror Park. Is that too difficult for them?
  • zombieRAGE, Local Crazy Man, Skeve613 and 2 others like this

DarkFlame588
  • DarkFlame588

Yellow Horse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2017 - 09:40 PM

Ya know, maybe some of those "Foreclosure" houses around the map will be added to the website...

• Lamborghini1335, Pedinhuh and Nossirag like this

Xaviacat
  • Xaviacat

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 October 2017 - 10:17 PM

New properties on Foreclosures? Nightclubs, please!
  • MC., Alvarez, psymin and 1 other like this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Oft-requested

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 06 October 2017 - 10:27 PM

Mmmmmmm yeah Hunter. Oooh yeah. Hunter! Hunter!

Just an attack heli with countermeasures - that alone is a big deal. Then you've got its unrivalled armour, speed, ability to drop bombs, etc. Looking forward to it.

• IamCourtney, AUScowboy, DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin and 3 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users