Quotable Notable Post of the Year 2016 ["sup"]
    Best Crew 2016 [The Daily Globe]
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2016
    Draw Contest Grand Prize 2016
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Helpfulness Award

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by RedDagger, 2 weeks ago.

e52ab6b6693d1525e690a6d6b62aa8d67a3ff3f9

Instantly mix vehicle and race types as you switch between land, sea and air in Transform Races, the next evolution of stunt racing in Grand Theft Auto Online. Jump instantly from the curves of a gritty, downtown street race straight into a speeding jet high above Los Santos, then dive face first down Raton Canyon on a jet ski and more. Transform Races are new and unique stunt tracks that seamlessly transition across land, sea and air, running the gamut of available vehicle types - everything from Supers and Off-Roads, to Boats, Planes, and Helicopters - and even some skydiving thrown in for good measure.

Look for Transform Races to launch this month, and for these additions to the Race Creator to come later this year along with a new set of stunt props - giving you everything you need to build your own fiendish contests.

59af7336b3d6f4fabbe5b5e712c74a53e5727df5

Transform Races aren't the only new gameplay updates coming to GTA Online this fall. There are also a pair of new Adversary Modes on the horizon; Condemned, a free-for-all with one player on the clock as a dead man walking, the only chance at survival through passing this death sentence on to an opponent. And Dogfight, where you can live out your fighter pilot fantasies and send the opposition spiraling to their doom.

43937f9a4525531fb3edef908cd945495644f540

The Hangars at LSIA and Fort Zancudo will need to make room for upcoming new aerial options, including the lethal and oft-requested Hunter attack helicopter. Road warriors also have some unique new rides to look forward to in the not-to-distant future, including the classy Coil Cyclone supercar and the menacing Vigilante.

bd55c34216e8b74b2ae48c0e16e063689da997e3

Plus, look out for more to come to GTA Online later this year, including new Weaponized Vehicles and inventory updates at Legendary Motorsport, new properties coming on the market via Maze Bank Foreclosures and more

http://www.rockstarg...-Races-and-More
  • Gaffa™, REXX, Spadge and 7 others like this

--V--
  • --V--

YEAH!

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by --V--, 2 weeks ago.

POPULAR

Plus, look out for more to come to GTA Online later this year, including new Weaponized Vehicles and inventory updates at Legendary Motorsport, new properties coming on the market via Maze Bank Foreclosures and more

f3c.gif
  • Anasterian, Carrythxd, SkylineGTRFreak and 61 others like this

The-Irish-Hunter
  • The-Irish-Hunter

Beep Beep, I'm a Helicopter.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

"The Hangars at LSIA and Fort Zancudo will need to make room for upcoming new aerial options, including the lethal and oft-requested Hunter attack helicopter."

Ayyy lmao. 

So much for it's addition being coincidental, and having nothing to do with us, right?

• saintsrow, junior731657, Carrythxd and 28 others like this

Anasterian
  • Anasterian

Harbinger of Revenge

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

So the next update will be another one of the "enjoy new $69million vehicles with guns that you need to buy another business to gain access to". sigh.

All this means is most likely I'll have one more set of emails/phone calls pestering me in-game to BUY THE NEWEST BUSINESS ALREADY

• Turbulence, Gtaman_92, Lamborghini1335 and 5 others like this

CaptainMarvel
  • CaptainMarvel

MSpaintophiliac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

So the next update will be another one of the "enjoy new $69million vehicles with guns that you need to buy another business to gain access to". sigh.

All this means is most likely I'll have one more set of emails/phone calls pestering me in-game to BUY THE NEWEST BUSINESS ALREADY

I think theyll be research vehicles like the last batch of GR vehicles. Not a new business but yeah, research can be frustrating for the new/poor/time strapped players.

ReadyerrNot
  • ReadyerrNot

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

How about a choice whether you'd like to join a session with friendly fire off?
  • saintsrow, StormerBoy, gtajim and 5 others like this

ragedandcaged
  • ragedandcaged

BOOM. DOWN. OWNED.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

My batmobile wishes are finally coming true.

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

Commander of Wolf Operations

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by PwnageSoldier, 2 weeks ago.

I agree with ReadyerrNot, there should be a PvE mode implemented.

Honestly, I am kind of psyched to see what weaponized vehicles and properties we'll get next. Hopefully they're legitimate military vehicles and not some retarded dream vehicle (no offense I do like the vehicles but, i.e Vigilante, Ruiner 2000 aka KIFF, and Oppressor), I do like some feeling of a legitimate lore and some immersion.

EDIT: Dogfight looks somewhat fun.
  • Rented, Jenkiiii, The-Irish-Hunter and 3 others like this

GTAFanClub
  • GTAFanClub

@Bully2Info

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

can't wait for the Vigilante

• PwnageSoldier likes this

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

Before anyone says anything, I do like the dream vehicles (Vigilante), I just hate how it's thrown in the same category as my real military vehicles. Also, Halloween hype for the Hunter!

Also, I'm not opposed to buying shark cards, I would buy some if they didn't break the f*cking bank each time.

SuperHolySheep
  • SuperHolySheep

Dead End Friends

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Is the guy with the intimidation mask on the back of the condemned adversary mode picture wearing a shirt under one of the biker jackets? Did they fix that with smugglers run or is this just a case of R*'s doing whatever the f*ck they want?

• GTA-Biker and Cpwfosal like this

Azaan60
  • Azaan60

Certified Badass

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 2 weeks ago

So when exactly do you guys think the transform races will release? This Tuesday?

jerryinohio78
  • jerryinohio78

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by jerryinohio78, 2 weeks ago.

New properties? Mansions or more buissness for the Lemmings.
  • PwnageSoldier and Snoopbr like this

LordMarvel
  • LordMarvel

Born to Reign.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

I wonder what new properties will be coming later this year? Neat!

• Mrs. Buzz and PwnageSoldier like this

The-Irish-Hunter
  • The-Irish-Hunter

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

So when exactly do you guys think the transform races will release? This Tuesday?

They said this month, so I think it's either going to drop on Halloween or the week before it.

Then again, last time they announced something they released it the next Tuesday. So what if all this stuff dropped next Tuesday? That would be good. Unlikely, but good.

• PwnageSoldier likes this

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

They said this month, so I think it's either going to drop on Halloween or the week before

Then again, last time they announced something they released it the next Tuesday. So what if all this stuff dropped next Tuesday? That would be good. Unlikely, but good.
If you guys are on PS4, as soon as I get PS+ we can run Transform Races when they're out (or when I get back)

AUScowboy
  • AUScowboy

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I'm betting it will all still be dripfed, would be glad to ne wrong though. My bet is that they'll release the Pyro this coming Tuesday, the Tuesday after will be Trans Races/Cyclone. Halloween will be the Vigilante. If there is a leftover week, Seabreeze.

IamCourtney
  • IamCourtney

Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

Cool. Nothing revolutionary it seems but I guess "new properties" is vague enough to maybe contain a surprise.

And of course we wait with bated breath to see if the regular Hunter lives up to the Helisexual Hype.
  • Rafae likes this

shmok2
  • shmok2

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

The people who work at R* love adversary modes & racing. I wish I was in the parallel universe where they love contact missions.

• Hazzardtohimself, jackrobot, Grand Theft Amanda and 28 others like this

FuturePastNow
  • FuturePastNow

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Cool. Nothing revolutionary it seems but I guess "new properties" is vague enough to maybe contain a surprise..

It's vague, but Maze Bank Foreclosures currently sells the Clubhouses, Bunkers, and Hangars. So I think we can expect whatever new property to fit along those lines.

• Jenkiiii, 555-We-Tip and ALifeOfMisery like this

ReadyerrNot
  • ReadyerrNot

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

The people who work at R* love adversary modes & racing. I wish I was in the parallel universe where they love contact missions.

Absolutely!
Since online acknowledges it's 2017, it'd be awesome to do missions for Michael.

More heists too!
  • bulldog385 and VictorVince1239 like this

Snoopbr
  • Snoopbr

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Transform Races looks fun! It would be amazing something similar to DM Races from MTA SA.

• Xiled and 555-We-Tip like this

Davisbruh
  • Davisbruh

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

Plus, look out for more to come to GTA Online later this year, including new Weaponized Vehicles and inventory updates at Legendary Motorsport, new properties coming on the market via Maze Bank Foreclosures and more[/quote]

I'm thinking Agents DLC when they say this. Spy cars, mission impossible super cars and the new properties could be a new Mission HQ.
I even made a concept about it which can be found here
http://gtaforums.com...entry1069755330
  • IamCourtney likes this

Rashkovskys Shiv
  • Rashkovskys Shiv

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Cool. Nothing revolutionary it seems but I guess "new properties" is vague enough to maybe contain a surprise.

And of course we wait with bated breath to see if the regular Hunter lives up to the Helisexual Hype.

Having done numerous source missions with the Hunter,I say no.
The Savage flies better,takes more damage than the Hunter.
It's a letdown but I will buy but probably never use.
  • dead goon and ragedandcaged like this

The-Irish-Hunter
  • The-Irish-Hunter

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

The Savage flies better,takes more damage than the Hunter.

I mean, that's just straight up a lie. Tests have been done and the Hunter excels in both respects. It can take 3-4 explosions at minimum, versus the Savages one.

And with upgrades, it can handle similar to the Buzzard.

• Gaffa™, zombieRAGE, Sky_Light12 and 6 others like this

AUScowboy
  • AUScowboy

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by AUScowboy, 2 weeks ago.

Maybe in opinion, but in measurable performance the Hunter is the most durable, agile, and also the fastest armed heli when fully upgraded. It also offers the most fire power. It may be superior, but only to those who prefer weaker vehicles or those who can't measure the difference. That being said, if you get good enough to deal with almost everything in a Savage, the Hunter will feel like an absolute beast, which it is.
  • DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin, SoDank_ItPainsMe, The-Irish-Hunter and 2 others like this

Mattcarnes
  • Mattcarnes

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

im looking forward to i own all businesses and like the varity i just hope to have a nice solo grind business since hangar was horrible solo wise

Davisbruh
  • Davisbruh

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

Plus, look out for more to come to GTA Online later this year, including new Weaponized Vehicles and inventory updates at Legendary Motorsport, new properties coming on the market via Maze Bank Foreclosures and more[/quote]

I'm thinking Agents DLC when they say this. Spy cars, mission impossible super cars and the new properties could be a new Mission HQ.
I even made a concept about it which can be found here
http://gtaforums.com...entry1069755330

LarcenousUrsine
  • LarcenousUrsine

Heists Pt.2 Are A Unicorn

• Van Society
  • Russia

Posted 2 weeks ago

Properties, huh, well, that's vague. Could be pretty much anything from the Heists Warehouse to the Boat Dock to the Spec Ops HQ to the f*cking Dildo Production Factory.

Hope the weaponised vehicles are not good enough to oust the Oppressor. Else it will be even more of a sh*tstorm.

ragedandcaged
  • ragedandcaged

BOOM. DOWN. OWNED.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

More weaponized vehicles...time to sell off cars I don't use.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users