Possible Hacker on my session please help me confirm

9 replies to this topic
44JAX44
  • 44JAX44

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

So I started recently playing gta and yesterday while cruising around I saw this and it looked pretty suspicious to me 

Dryspace
  • Dryspace

The Infinitely Prolonged

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Why is the guy transparent, and why did his bullets not harm you? I have not tried Online yet.

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by ACM-Jan, 2 weeks ago.

Why is the guy transparent, and why did his bullets not harm you? I have not tried Online yet.

passive mode, only way to get some rest in there when there are people in session

44JAX44
  • 44JAX44

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Yea you activate passive mode so you dont die while roaming but it deactivates when u're on a job or if you're a business ceo or vip or such 

Dryspace
  • Dryspace

The Infinitely Prolonged

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Thanks.

So GTA Online is only 30-person multiplayer? I just assumed given the size of the world that it had MMO-size servers.

I just can't even imagine a world the size of GTAV San Andreas with only 30 players. I'll have to check it out for myself once I can be 100% sure that using GTA V FoV in Story Mode won't leave anything behind that will get me banned online.

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

• Members
  • Estonia

actually full server is total mayhem and hell wherever you go, those 29 other people have usually hacker amongst them (he can find you instantly and torment you forever and eventually you have to restart the game to get the objects out of you) and/or fast vehicles to get to each person trying to get away from them and then you wish it had been capped at 10 people, they can raise serious hell with about 30 people so it's scary to see more than 5-10  at the time in server and thats mostly like that which is why i quit online!

44JAX44
  • 44JAX44

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by 44JAX44, 2 weeks ago.

Thanks.

So GTA Online is only 30-person multiplayer? I just assumed given the size of the world that it had MMO-size servers.

I just can't even imagine a world the size of GTAV San Andreas with only 30 players. I'll have to check it out for myself once I can be 100% sure that using GTA V FoV in Story Mode won't leave anything behind that will get me banned online.

I just started recently but dont think of gta free roam as mmopvp it is not balanced for that, you can be roaming with ur car and they will come at you with armored vehicles and airplanes u'll die in a second and as acm jam mentioned almost every session has a hacker or a modder, if you suspect a modder is in session you need to leave immediately cause  apparently he can get u banned as well, I mainly play solo sessions or sessions with a crew and we do the missions together

Dryspace
  • Dryspace

The Infinitely Prolonged

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Well, all I can say is that if what you say is true, the gameplay must be very different than it is in Story Mode.

For example, if I am at Vespucci Beach and I want to go to Sandy Shores, it is going to take me at least 2 full minutes by fast car, assuming I don't crash.

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

• Members
  • Estonia

if you own hangar in online you can summon fast plane like hydra on vespucci beach area, then use little hovermode physics speedup tricks and you are in the desert city in 30 secs, of course you can use trainer in single player to summon the hydra and use same physics as well and dont have to worry about crazy people.

44JAX44
  • 44JAX44

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

well that if you own a hangar they cost more than 1.5 million, usually yea it is a long distance to drive and that's the hard thing about it when you're transporting a shipment and all the server is attacking you, it makes you having to defend for more time 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users