Quantcast

» «
Photo

Mogul Livery: "Private" Mogul Colour hex or RGB anyone?

8 replies to this topic
Jneum16
  • Jneum16

Queenslander

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 weeks ago

Does anyone know the Hex code or the RGB numbers for the green on the main fuselage of the Mogul livery "Private" Mogul? I'd really like to get this green  for my crew colour.

MitchMaljers
  • MitchMaljers

Only thing better than getting pissed is picking a fight.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by MitchMaljers, 2 weeks ago.

#424D31 

Jneum16
  • Jneum16

Queenslander

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 weeks ago

#424D31 

Is it possible to get it a little darker? It's really close to what I'm looking for and thank you

Piro
  • Piro

Pilot // The Lazlow Show fan

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner
    Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Photoshop Winner

Posted A week ago Edited by Piro, A week ago.

#424D31

Is it possible to get it a little darker? It's really close to what I'm looking for and thank you

http://html-color.org/424D31

https://www.colorcodehex.com/424d31/

if you scroll down you have darked shades

Jneum16
  • Jneum16

Queenslander

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago Edited by Jneum16, A week ago.

#424D31

http://html-color.org/424D31

https://www.colorcodehex.com/424d31/

if you scroll down you have darked shades

Ok, thank you, also it appears that the social club crew colour editor doesn't like green going below 153, but thank you so much for the help.

Never mind, R* "Fixed" this from being a colour you can choose.  I had to resort to using the Inspect Element in my browser to get the green to go below 153 in the RGB but when I click on save, it says "Sorry, you're chosen colour is not supported".  Thanks anyway, I appreciate the responses.

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted A week ago Edited by whywontyoulisten, A week ago.

Spoiler
I had to resort to using the Inspect Element in my browser to get the green to go below 153 in the RGB but when I click on save, it says "Sorry, your chosen colour is not supported".

What are you adding to the end of the hex? If AA doesn't work, then try FF or 00.

Jneum16
  • Jneum16

Queenslander

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

Spoiler
I had to resort to using the Inspect Element in my browser to get the green to go below 153 in the RGB but when I click on save, it says "Sorry, your chosen colour is not supported".

What are you adding to the end of the hex? If AA doesn't work, then try FF or 00.

The hex is 424D31 you cant put anymore than 6 character's in the hex, it's something Rockstar did to the Social Club for crew colours.  Any workarounds would be greatly appreciated.

Piro
  • Piro

Pilot // The Lazlow Show fan

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner
    Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Photoshop Winner

Posted A week ago Edited by Piro, A week ago.

Spoiler

The hex is 424D31 you cant put anymore than 6 character's in the hex, it's something Rockstar did to the Social Club for crew colours.  Any workarounds would be greatly appreciated.

#424D31AA worked fine for me

but I used this script (is was posted somewhere on forum but I can't find it right now. So sorry for not giving credits for this method)

javascript:(function(){document.getElementById("CrewColor").type=document.getElementById("crewColor").type="text";})()
- ^copypast this and save it as a bookmark (name it "crew color" or something like that)
- go to SC website (where you edit the color)
- load the bookmark
- you should have a new little window for entering codes
v557QSH.png
- past "424D31AA" and click save

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted A week ago Edited by whywontyoulisten, A week ago.

Spoiler

There is a workaround, and I thought that's what you were referring to when you mentioned "inspect element". Step by step guide in the second set of spoiler tags here: http://gtaforums.com...color-requests/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users