Am I imagining?

2 replies to this topic
Henkkanaattori
  • Henkkanaattori

Player Hater

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 03 October 2017 - 07:27 AM

I've had Gta V little over 2 days now. Every single time I open the game, it has different graphical issues. For example, sometimes my character has black lines above his head. Sometimes when I mive, the grass looks weird. Sometimes the car's textures appear when I'm close to the car, and they seem blurry when I'm 10 feets away. Do I imagine all those, or is it really the game?
Drivers are up to date, everything set to high - very high. I've got a GTX 1050TI 4Gb.

AiŽaCobŽa
  • AiŽaCobŽa

Ban Roulette Winner 2017!

• Members
  • Antarctica
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 03 October 2017 - 06:37 PM

I've had Gta V little over 2 days now. Every single time I open the game, it has different graphical issues. For example, sometimes my character has black lines above his head. Sometimes when I mive, the grass looks weird. Sometimes the car's textures appear when I'm close to the car, and they seem blurry when I'm 10 feets away. Do I imagine all those, or is it really the game?
Drivers are up to date, everything set to high - very high. I've got a GTX 1050TI 4Gb.

Since you're using GTX, Download GeForce Experience and use the in program optimization and let it optimize the graphics for you.

Also what are the rest of your specs you may have a good graphics card but if you don't have enough RAM or high enough processor that could be causing issues

Dryspace
  • Dryspace

The Infinitely Prolonged

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2017 - 01:37 AM

This has nothing to do with GeForce Experience. Besides, there is no reason to clutter up your PC with GeForce Experience when it only does what you can do for yourself. And by doing it yourself, you actually learn about graphical settings--this is the way everyone learned (I'm not assuming that you don't know these things, I'm just explaining that for everyone's sake).

To answer your question, no it is not normal. I just completed GTA V Story Mode for the first time and had none of those problems.

Can you post your complete hardware specs? Also, please tell me you are not trying to game on a laptop!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users