Quantcast

» «
Photo

what's the fastest way to make money now?

82 replies to this topic
Nutduster
  • Nutduster

Big Mean Jerk

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

https://youtu.be/NHWjlCaIrQo?t=214

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

Sortve have a life outside of video games, go easy

• Members

Posted 4 days ago

Ok so I'm encountering a problem I think. I skipped the intro for online and now there's no early missions unlocked and Gerald or Lamar are locked too. Is this some kind of glitch?

Runnin_Gag
  • Runnin_Gag

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 4 days ago

Ok so I'm encountering a problem I think. I skipped the intro for online and now there's no early missions unlocked and Gerald or Lamar are locked too. Is this some kind of glitch?

Yep, delete your character.

Otherwise you wont ever have access to contact missions. Its a known issue since day 1, you have to play the intro-tutorial. Rockstar never bothered to fix it.

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 4 days ago

Otherwise you wont ever have access to contact missions. Its a known issue since day 1, you have to play the intro-tutorial. Rockstar never bothered to fix it.

I don't know about that man.. they show up eventually.

Runnin_Gag
  • Runnin_Gag

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 4 days ago

No they dont.

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

• Members

Posted 4 days ago

Yeah I ended up just making a new character. Thankfully I didn't waste too much time on the first one.

I didn't skip the intro and it worked no problem.

jerryinohio78
  • jerryinohio78

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago Edited by jerryinohio78, 3 days ago.

Well,back in my day you could join a random heist and make decent money.

Holy hell,i just spent a good hour fail after fail doing heists not earning any money. Who am I playing with,moderators from the forums?

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

• Members

Posted 3 days ago

Honestly have always hated racing in this game but it seems like it's the only thing available to me til level 5 when some lamar and Gerald missions unlock. It's annoying.

GoodGreen
  • GoodGreen

Gustavo "Gus" Fring

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

Can someone explain the 10-10-12 rule for dummies? So far I have 7 standard 6 mid and 5 top cars. I want a set up where all I have to do is keep selling a T60 or easy driving selling top cars. I need to gain some profit before I invest into bunker or coke.
  • Gridl0k likes this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Rolling Thunder

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Gridl0k, 2 days ago.

Can someone explain the 10-10-12 rule for dummies? So far I have 7 standard 6 mid and 5 top cars. I want a set up where all I have to do is keep selling a T60 or easy driving selling top cars. I need to gain some profit before I invest into bunker or coke.

Make sure you have no duplicate car models of any class in your warehouse (sort by name).

Never sell a Mid or Standard

You will eventually have 10 unique models in those two categories

Any car you source (up to 32) is a guaranteed Top

Optional - go to 32 cars, then whatever you sell will be what you source (as it's now the only one you're missing). So if you're grinding with a Cargobob, choose the X80 (lightest).

In 3 words: Only Sell Tops.

I recommend sourcing 2 cars and selling 1 (if you have a Top), repeat. Income + working towards 10/10.

• hei3enberg likes this

Mr Spanky
  • Mr Spanky

Snitch

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 days ago

Source 10 standard range, 10 mid range, and 12 top range

Do not go above 32 cars

Do not have any duplicates

Once you have 10 standard and 10 mid range, you can source and sell only top range cars

Whilst working up to the 10/10/12, you can still sell the top range cars, just do not sell any others

I had 10/10/12

Now, I have 10/10/2

But, every car I source is still top range, as I already have 10 standard and mid

It will not duplicate any cars until you go for the 33rd car, there are only 32 different cars, hence do not go above 32

Stupidis
  • Stupidis

PC Warrior

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 2 days ago

Here's a list of all the cars as well.

http://gta.wikia.com...i/Vehicle_Cargo

VVipeSide
  • VVipeSide

Rat

• Members

Posted A day ago

Find a modder

Fvck off
  • Coninefan likes this

jwdrinkwaterjr
  • jwdrinkwaterjr

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

No they dont.
I skipped the tutorial. Have never had an issue.

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A day ago Edited by elfoam, A day ago.

I always skip it and I'm good to go, sometimes you don't have all the contacts for a while but all my accounts come good in the end. BTW the buy everything for free glitch is still working today (PS4 only) if you guys seriously want to make the fast money.

deadx23
  • deadx23

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted A day ago

Find a modder

Fvck off
You first 🖕
  • Rafae and The-Irish-Hunter like this

Wotanskrieger
  • Wotanskrieger

Dear R*, nerf everything and take away all the fun.

• Members
  • Spain

Posted A day ago

My friends and I we're doing a loop right now that it's quite fast for doing money.

You'll need a friend, both of you with a MC club.

First, you register as a President for your MC. Select your friend as an Enforcer and he has to begin "Rippin' It Up". (Do at least 2m in damage for 27k. The one who wins gets 34k or 35k, I'm not sure. The airport has many helicopters and planes to get that number easily)

Once you've reached 2m, get a Hydra and wait until it's over.

Dismantle the MC and register as a CEO. Start "Headhunter" and kill all of them with your Hydras.

Then your friend has to register as a President, and start everything all over again.

If you do this correctly, you should make some money quite fast.

Steamy_breezy
  • Steamy_breezy

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted A day ago

Stay away from Smugglers. Get the Hangar for storage/customisation of aircraft but stay far away from that computer.

Hahahahaha that's what I have done as well lol

• Rafae likes this

VVipeSide
  • VVipeSide

Rat

• Members

Posted A day ago

Find a modder

Fvck off
You first

nope, you.

Bruce Khansey
  • Bruce Khansey

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago Edited by Bruce Khansey, A day ago.

Another update: do not underestimate daily objectives, they can let you make 1.6 millions in 4 real-life weeks. Here's how.

-Completing all three daily objectives results on earning 25k --> 25k x 28 days = 700k

-Completing all three daily objectives for seven results on earning a 100k bonus --> 100k x 4 weeks = 400k

-Completing all three daily objectives for four weeks in a row results on earning a 500k bonus

Grand total --> 700k + 400k bonus + 500k bonus = 1.6 million $.

The main advantage is that you have 24 hours time to complete those however you want. Sometimes it takes a little while, sometimes it's just a matter of minutes.

Another advantage is that you can do it even if you have just 10-20-30 minutes of spare time. It's even quicker if you have one or more friends to co-op with.

Plus, they break the grinding routine and you could make this amoun of money with just an average 15 minutes of play-time per day.

GoodGreen
  • GoodGreen

Gustavo "Gus" Fring

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

How can I do I/E while Im MC president. If I disband for CEO will I waste my supplies and ruin my business?

fryday
  • fryday

Prankster

• Members

Posted A day ago

start/supply your MC business while being MC. if you quit MC and start CEO, your MC business will run/produce in the background (passive income)

nothing will be wasted, or ruined.

• Rafae likes this

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted A day ago

How can I do I/E while Im MC president. If I disband for CEO will I waste my supplies and ruin my business?

You can do I/E only as CEO. Your biker/bunker supplies will continue to produce stock even if you're not registered as an MC.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users