Quantcast

» «
Photo

what's the fastest way to make money now?

82 replies to this topic
fd1sk
  • fd1sk

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago

Import/Export

Specifically High End cars. You'll make the easiest money you'll ever make! And the pay is SO amazing during the very rare events that pay double.

Add to that if you fill the warehouse with standard & medium cars but don't sell them at about 80% full every car you get from the source mission will now be high end a possible $80,000 every 20 minutes & plenty of time to get another & fit in some CEO work while you wait. 

and make sure not to have any car twice in your garage. its the 10-10-12 rule.

you have to own 10 standard class vehicles, 10 middle class vehicles and at least 12 upperclass vehicles.

Not at least 12, but a maximum of 12. When you source a car and the warehouse is 80% filled cancel out and go sell one first or you will have a chance of getting another standard or medium range car. Basically keep eying the fill percentage and when you are sourcing and it says 78% You will know you have to sell after stealing this one.

I also keep two collections for when I get friends to sell. I only sell the collections which consist of only top range cars. When sourcing a car that is part of those collections I keep it and sell something else instead. When sourcing one of those cars but with the wrong plate it is a higher priority to sell in order to increase chance of getting the correct one.

Top range only collections are:

Z-Type: BIGMONEY

Rooselvelt Valor: OLDTIMER

and

X80 Proto: MAKEBANK

T20: DEVIL

Osiris: SLEEK

I mostly use a cargobob. The X80-Proto and the FMJ are two of the easiest to grab with it, which is important for speed and getting them out of more difficult corners, unless they are in a garage or under a roof. So when I am trying to get the MAKEBANK X80 I will be stealing and selling only those (since I am usually at 78% fill rate) and then switch to the FMJ when I get the right X80. After selling a collection with friends I will work up to the 78% again and completing the collections again before returning to the FMJ sales.

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by Rafae, A week ago.

Ron's contact missions are paying double this week so just fire up a playlist every now and then for an easy ~125k-150k for 45 mins - hour's worth of work.
  • Bruce Khansey likes this

fryday
  • fryday

Prankster

• Members

Posted A week ago

Import/Export

Specifically High End cars. You'll make the easiest money you'll ever make! And the pay is SO amazing during the very rare events that pay double.

Add to that if you fill the warehouse with standard & medium cars but don't sell them at about 80% full every car you get from the source mission will now be high end a possible $80,000 every 20 minutes & plenty of time to get another & fit in some CEO work while you wait. 

and make sure not to have any car twice in your garage. its the 10-10-12 rule.

you have to own 10 standard class vehicles, 10 middle class vehicles and at least 12 upperclass vehicles.

Not at least 12, but a maximum of 12. When you source a car and the warehouse is 80% filled cancel out and go sell one first or you will have a chance of getting another standard or medium range car. Basically keep eying the fill percentage and when you are sourcing and it says 78% You will know you have to sell after stealing this one.

I also keep two collections for when I get friends to sell. I only sell the collections which consist of only top range cars. When sourcing a car that is part of those collections I keep it and sell something else instead. When sourcing one of those cars but with the wrong plate it is a higher priority to sell in order to increase chance of getting the correct one.

Top range only collections are:

Z-Type: BIGMONEY

Rooselvelt Valor: OLDTIMER

and

X80 Proto: MAKEBANK

T20: DEVIL

Osiris: SLEEK

I mostly use a cargobob. The X80-Proto and the FMJ are two of the easiest to grab with it, which is important for speed and getting them out of more difficult corners, unless they are in a garage or under a roof. So when I am trying to get the MAKEBANK X80 I will be stealing and selling only those (since I am usually at 78% fill rate) and then switch to the FMJ when I get the right X80. After selling a collection with friends I will work up to the 78% again and completing the collections again before returning to the FMJ sales.

Everything is exacly the way I do it. Perfect method to get maximum money ot of I/E

dankJay
  • dankJay

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

so bunker production is better than coke business?

Question for me:

I often play as lone wolf in a empty public lobby, mostly as a CEO doing I/E.
Parallely I had the biker coke business running, to prevent the daily 9000 dollars, I just join bikers for supplyling/selling.

Now my question:
When I supply my bunker as a BIKER, then go CEO and do I/E, will I have to pay the daily bunker costs 9000 dollars, while being CEO?

Im pretty sure you pay the bunker daily fees regardless of ceo, mc, or whatever.

Bruce Khansey
  • Bruce Khansey

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Little update: definitely play Ron's missions if you need money, especially with a friend.

Here's shmok2 playlist from the Social Club:

https://socialclub.r...1zUKwo01rGxLDVQ

Yesterday me and one of my best friends made nearly 120k in 40 minutes. It's way more fun than grinding too.

SlobbishBoozer
  • SlobbishBoozer

Square Civilian

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago

No need to waste time doing any resupply missions, just buy the 75k worth then sell a high end vehicle. Providing you're using the 10/10/12 method
  • NiceOnes likes this

PNutterSammich
  • PNutterSammich

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Ron's contact missions are paying double this week so just fire up a playlist every now and then for an easy ~125k-150k for 45 mins - hour's worth of work.

Try running them faster. It takes me 20 min to do the 5 soloable Ron missions and I bring in around 100K each time. That's around 300K per hour (give or take).

Nugsy
  • Nugsy

President of Restless MC

• Members
  • Wales

Posted A week ago

I did one Ron playlist last night with crewmates and got $246k for it.

I took in $700k the night before just rattling those out for a couple of hours or so.

The RP is just as good a reason. The best payout we got was for a ten minute 'Landing Gear' with 5 players : $55k & 8.4k RP.

HARBUJAHN
  • HARBUJAHN

FREEROAM PREDATOR RANK:537__K/D:17.25 GTAF_CREW

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago

Holding up stores and sentinal selling ftw
  • siriochan and PicardsBong like this

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

Commander of Wolf Operations

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago Edited by PwnageSoldier, A week ago.

IMO It's GR, I/E, MC warehouses (optional) and CEO work or MC contracts. SR if you want to unlock the trade prices for the aircraft that came in the update, but I'd do it after you have funds because the pay is abysmal.

Pretty sure normally you can make 75k per 1h even without 2x on Contact Mission. A full half day of playing (12h) of missions will net you around 750k and 1.2m RP (I know this because I've done it during the dog days of LG). How much do you think that full playlist of all the contact missions that guy made would net you?

EDIT: So this would make you 1.5m and 2.4m RP during 2x. Holy sh*t.

dankJay
  • dankJay

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by dankJay, A week ago.

The new stockpile is great too. 44k for 2 5min round victory and 77k for 2 10min round win. Good rp bonus too. And, me personally, find it extremely fun... perhaps my favorite adversary mode yet. Great practice on flying, as well.

TonightImLovinU
  • TonightImLovinU

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Money. I need lot of it too. Hard to make some. Any easy way to make a lot? Curious. Gamertag is my user name.

dankJay
  • dankJay

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Money. I need lot of it too. Hard to make some. Any easy way to make a lot? Curious. Gamertag is my user name.

This entire post has great methods of making money...but sadly, you will have to put in a certain amount of work to make said money.

BumpyJohnson
  • BumpyJohnson

Original Gangsta

• Members

Posted A week ago

With friends: Pac Standard Heist

Solo: Swap between import/export and Coke/Meth and VIP work

• Freddie Gecko likes this

TonightImLovinU
  • TonightImLovinU

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

If Im on. Xbox grand theft v. Yall are more than welcome to add me to missions. I need $, just started and willing to grind. Need some badly buildings/vehicles/ect.

dankJay
  • dankJay

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by dankJay, A week ago.

If Im on. Xbox grand theft v. Yall are more than welcome to add me to missions. I need $, just started and willing to grind. Need some badly buildings/vehicles/ect.

Start with the double $$/rp mode of the week. Typically a great money maker and can usually make 100k + in about half an hour.

This week's is an absolute blast to play. I've been neglecting my other income sources by playing the stockpile modes over and over.

It also changes every tuesday (along with new weekly discounts...so keep that in mind...i try not to buy anything on Mondays as would hate to see it 25% off the next day)

ALLWORLD19
  • ALLWORLD19

Hustler

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted A week ago

with friends heist, solo i/e if u like to grind, but bunker,coke.meth and cash if you really want to feel like a boss

• Freddie Gecko likes this

dankJay
  • dankJay

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

Im glad i never bought the kuruna until now. 25% discount...i like it

GenericGTAO
  • GenericGTAO

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 6 days ago Edited by GenericGTAO, 6 days ago.

I think the eaisest way to make money is GR. It takes about 30-45 min of actual work to make 200k solo if you own a good bunker with living space and a buzzard. There is a waiting period but owning the living space allows for skipping travel times to figure out if you need to sell.

IE requires going to the office repeatedly and a trip to the warehouse upon entering online also the timer for sales doesnt run unless you are online. But its definitly the best money for grinders. The pac standard is better but has way more problems. You need a team these days because most random people cannot do the job on hard.

Mr Spanky
  • Mr Spanky

Snitch

• Members
  • England

Posted 6 days ago

- Buy a Buzzard as soon as you can
- Take advantage of 2x bonus on weekly activities, do heists if you have three other friends, complete San Andreas Flight School, stuff like that
- Once you have nearly 2,5 millions buy the cheapest office (1 mil) and the cheapest vehicle warehouse (1,5 mil), which is also in a strategic position when it comes to steal cars
- Sell ONLY high-end cars, keep the low and mid-range vehicles in the warehouse; when you'll have 10 low and 10 mid-range cars in the warehouse, you'll only spot high- end cars that you can sell for a net 80k profit
- Selling a vehicle solo has a 20 minutes cool-down time; in the meantime, steal another vehicle and run Headhunter with your Buzzard to earn 20k in just a few minutes.
- Repeat

- Once you have almost 1,5 millions left, buy a bunker (I strongly recommend the Chumash or the Lago Zancudo one, just for the strategic position) and focus on production instead of research
- If you have a lot of money left, buy supplies instead of stealing them and keep on repeating the aforementioned I/E process, so the supplies will turn into weapons ready to be sold while you earn money
- Sell the weapons
- Buy the equipment and staff upgrade as soon as you can; this will let you earn more money faster.

Actually, you can buy the bunker first and then focus on I/E like I did. It depends on how you want to earn money.
Bunker is passive, meaning you can earn money while doing other things.
I/E is active, meaning you have to steal and sell cars to earn money.

You decide. Eather way, combining these two businesses will allow you to earn several hundred thousand $ in just a couple of hour of playing.

Gunrunning (if you sell with full public lobby is an extra 50-60k profit)

I once gained an extra 90k, I think it's not a fix bonus but it's about a percentage (like 1% for each player in the lobby or something like that).

This post is pretty much spot on

Only thing I would disagree with is, do NOT buy the cheapest vehicle warehouse

It is not a very good location, far too many hiding spots for people to kill you as you enter your warehouse, and steal your car

I have lost a few, and gained a few that way

Also, that location is not very good for using the cargobob

If you have the cheapest CEO office, and the cheapest vehicle warehouse, it is a very long drive back to the office from the warehouse

Buy your businesses based on location, not price, it will be cheaper in the long run

GoodGreen
  • GoodGreen

Gustavo "Gus" Fring

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

I too havent played in about a yr almost and have been grinding crates as a CEO. Im thinking of getting into the cars cargo and cocaine dealing is this the right way to go?

Mr Spanky
  • Mr Spanky

Snitch

• Members
  • England

Posted 6 days ago

Cars and bunker

Bunker pays better than coke

If you have the money, cars, bunker and coke

Do NOT buy the hangar and expect to make money, you wont

GoodGreen
  • GoodGreen

Gustavo "Gus" Fring

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

Cars and bunker

I also play solo all the time. Is this still the best method?

Mr Spanky
  • Mr Spanky

Snitch

• Members
  • England

Posted 6 days ago

Cars and bunker

I also play solo all the time. Is this still the best method?

Yes

I play solo public mostly, can earn loads

Bunker and coke are passive income, do the i/e work and headhunter or sightseer in the cooldown periods

EkaSwede
  • EkaSwede

PC Player

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 6 days ago

Once you're properly set up in I/E, I recommend selling only the X80. It's very lightweight, which makes it easy to cargobob. And it's one of the cars that NEVER spawns with a missing door.

• yoshi626262 likes this

cjr305
  • cjr305

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago Edited by cjr305, 5 days ago.

I've had nothing but issues with the coke business. Bunker, I/E, sightseer, and selling custom sandkings works the best for me in the 2 player sessions I exclusively play in

deadx23
  • deadx23

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 4 days ago

Rob a bank, then spend your earnings

-on shark cards

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

Sortve have a life outside of video games, go easy

• Members

Posted 4 days ago Edited by KingPancakes, 4 days ago.

Wow, I just got back online after not playing for about 3 years and so much has changed. This post has made my head spin. Was lvl 95 I think on PS3 lol. Now I'm a lowly level 1 on Xbox One and have no clue what I'm doing as far as what's going on in game. All these new modes and stuff, how does a level 1 even go about leveling and making any money at all?

Verstappen
  • Verstappen

Welcome aboard the Disneyland Monorail

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 4 days ago

Enough topics here to have that question.
But in short, do the stuff you used to do back in the day till you can afford the new busineses you need.

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

Sortve have a life outside of video games, go easy

• Members

Posted 4 days ago

Well that was Ron's missions and selling clean tornadoes. But as silly as it sounds. I can't remember when things get unlocked. I dunno maybe I'm too old to play online lol, it's a young kids game. sh*t I had like an hour to play yesterday and you know what I did? Played tennis as Michael against his wife LOL
Well that was Ron's missions and selling clean tornadoes. But as silly as it sounds. I can't remember when things get unlocked. I dunno maybe I'm too old to play online lol, it's a young kids game. sh*t I had like an hour to play yesterday and you know what I did? Played tennis as Michael against his wife LOL

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users