Quantcast

» «
Photo

Any hope for cargo missions in solo/invite lobbys?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic
DengaGrad
  • DengaGrad

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by DengaGrad, 2 weeks ago.

Dont know how many times ive had someone take out my cargo be it a car or a crate, kind of gets annoying after a while.

Wish we had options in lobbys like turning off explosives(like the lazer cannon in the video). Anyone know if this will ever happen, us peaceful players need some peace!

Had another one hit me today and i happen to be recording at the time.

*edit* didn't mean to post on smugglers run

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

The controversial one

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

Yes, it's called a "solo public lobby". 

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by whywontyoulisten, 2 weeks ago.

Search for the above and you'll find a million topics on methods to get into solo public and/or people bitching about having their sh*t blown up. Not worth a thread.

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

Real Money

• Members
  • France

Posted 2 weeks ago

High Risk/High Reward

WannaDJ
  • WannaDJ

YouTuber ▶️

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

At this point in GTA Online you should be aware of 'Public Solo Lobbies'.

flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 2 weeks ago

It will never happen officially. You can glitch it yourself though. Plenty of ways on PC and consoles.

I stopped doing that though.

High Risk/High Reward

^ This is the way it was advertised from the day one (I believe it was a post on newswire)

Entering a sourcing vehicle with an active Jet / Oppressor in the sky is a clear invitation to kill. Personally, I would highlight this player and watch him on the radar all the time.

I would also wait out until the jet is far away from my location - you have plenty of time to source a vehicle, so no need to rush-entering it. Players won't know you are sourcing a car until you enter it.

More ideas.

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 2 weeks ago

Best they could probably do for invite only sessions is perhaps reduce the payout and add a load of NPC's. Something that a lot of may want... but is also something a lot of us know probably won't happen.

As already mentioned in previous posts; Solo public session are your best friend.
  • DengaGrad likes this

The Sole Survivor
  • The Sole Survivor

of vault 111

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

It will never happen officially. You can glitch it yourself though. Plenty of ways on PC and consoles.
I stopped doing that though.

High Risk/High Reward

^ This is the way it was advertised from the day one (I believe it was a post on newswire)

Entering a sourcing vehicle with an active Jet / Oppressor in the sky is a clear invitation to kill. Personally, I would highlight this player and watch him on the radar all the time.
I would also wait out until the jet is far away from my location - you have plenty of time to source a vehicle, so no need to rush-entering it. Players won't know you are sourcing a car until you enter it.

More ideas.
"jet is far away"

jets are never far away enough to not pose a threat. a few seconds and they'll be ontop of you. same with oppressors, especially in ie sales as you're probably going towards them
  • Shadowfennekin and DengaGrad like this

Girish
  • Girish

LFM

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 2 weeks ago

Search for the above and you'll find a million topics on methods to get into solo public and/or people bitching about having their sh*t blown up. Not worth a thread.

Yep. Please use one of the many existing topics on this subject.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users