Quantcast

» «
Photo

The Scripts for importing/rigging peds for GTA SA or vice city are NOT working at all in 3ds max 2015? please help?

2 replies to this topic
joewinko
  • joewinko

Joe Winko

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

i've been having problems with rigging peds for GTA san andreas or vice city every since i started using 3ds max 2015 because of 3ds max 2009 not working anymore.

I believe the major problem that i am having is with the scripts not actually working. I downloaded an updated version of them that should have been compatible with 3ds max 2015, and followed the installation instructions that came with it, but it's still not working (unless i'm forgetting to do something):

but here's how i know it isn't working:

This is a picture SOMEONE ELSE posted of themselves using the scripts in 3ds max 2015. 

Notice the DFF importer box that i have circled in this picture, isn't that supposed to show up right when you open 3ds max 2015?

For me it does not...

G5kteMrC.png

This is what 3ds max 2015 looks like when i open it, despite having all the pluggins i downloaded in the pluggin folder:

MUU9R5wN.png

how can i get this to work?? is there something im forgetting?

If you guys need more information just ask.

im doing this all with a windows 10 64 gaming computer incase you're wondering.

Please help. ♥

codyJ
  • codyJ

Blue Dev

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Find the dff exporter in utilities.

ZAZ
  • ZAZ

Kernlochbohrer

• Feroci
  • European-Union
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Helpfulness Awards [Mods]

Posted A week ago Edited by ZAZ, A week ago.

the DFF importer box that i have circled in this picture, isn't that supposed to show up right when you open 3ds max 2015?

No, it must not be shown automaticly
look for "Script" at right side should be a tab or button to open script section

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users