Aztecas and Vagos don't have sets?

1 reply to this topic
GroveStreetOG92
  • GroveStreetOG92

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Why didn't these 2 have their neighborhoods broken down into sets like Ballas & Families? I still look at Vagos different territories as separate sets tho. And Aztecas have 3 general areas they are in which is El Corona,Unity Station and Little Mexico so to me those are different sets of Aztecas. Like the ones in the Projects and the ones on the Dead End street aren't the same Aztecas set to me. They all are Aztecas but each function differently and each is its own neighborhood set? What do yall think? Let me know because Vagos and Aztecas are confusing compared to their counter parts Ballas and Families.

Terrc87
  • Terrc87

Snitch

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Terrc87, 3 weeks ago.

I dont think Vagos would work on group set because Vagos isn't give a lot of impact on the storyline, Vagos mostly appears on Big Smoke mission but after than that, Vagos appears on Gang War and only take a minor role on another mission. Aztecas only have small area which is Little Mexico area and LVA isn't involved too much on the mission beside on Cesar mission. I don't think it necessary to add a set within the both gang itself

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users