Quantcast

» «
Photo

[MP] Infection

WIP
34 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you like this project? Announce The... (5 member(s) have cast votes)

...Difficulty Value

1. Low-Puzzle Survival (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Medium-Puzzle Survival (2 votes [40.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

3. High-Puzzle Survival (3 votes [60.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote
.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by .GreenGoo, 15 hours ago.

11t0jo2.png

Story.png

Infection is a survival puzzle Mission Pack which take you into an immense riddle world that requires an intend ability for solving puzzle sequences. San Andreas, year 2012. Jason Henderson is an engineer who work in Los Santos planning department, he lives in a house with his wife Sarah and his young sister Winnie in Bayside. After when his suspension of work days ended, it was the time to go back to Los Santos for work. He left the house and went to Los Santos. After few days, a news received to the city that tells an infection virus effused in the heart of the city, that virus was some kind of poison gas that makes the person who inhale it to a zombie that eats people. Jason didn't have any choice but to escape the city and get to Sarah and Winnie as fast as possible, means he have to take a long journey to get to Bayside on foot. One thing was astounding the people of San Andreas, how did these infection started? And what's the reason of it? You'll discover it in the story. So, help Jason with his journey and lead him out of the infection disaster that mutated almost all people of San Andreas.

Advances & Genres:

Survival - Survival Mission Packs are a subgenre of action video games set in a hostile, open-world environment, where players generally begin with minimal equipment and are required to collect resources, craft tools, weapons, and shelter, and survive as long as possible.

Puzzle Occasions - Puzzle Mission Packs are a genre of video games that emphasize puzzle solving. The types of puzzles can test many problem-solving skills including logic, pattern recognition, sequence solving and etc.

Easter Eggs - An Easter Egg is an intentional inside joke, a hidden message, or a secret feature of an interactive work (often, a computer program or video games). The name is used to evoke the idea of a traditional Easter Egg hunt. The player must look around for secret pickups or solving trophies in the game. This game is a Close-World game means you can't go far away from the territory of a mission.

Ambient Music - Engaging soundtracks to let you feel like you are in a real game.

Multiple Languages - There will be English edition, Spanish edition, Polish edition, Russian edition, Portuguese edition for this Mission Pack.

Gameplay.png

Demonstrational Puzzle-Solving Walkthrough Gameplay

Download_Link.png

Spoiler
  • lol29, Nafil and Red Effect like this

Martin_Strada
  • Martin_Strada

Ain't no one better than you, bitch!

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 2 weeks ago

Did you cancel Bad Lands?

• .GreenGoo likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 2 weeks ago

Did you cancel Bad Lands?

Good question. And the answer is no I didn't, it's on-hold for some time and here's the reason. Bad Lands is a long MP with 65 missions I couldn't finish it while I'm busy with my school, I decided to start my other projects before Bad Lands cause Infection have 32 missions and I can finish it faster than finishing Bad Lands. That's all, hope you like this project.

Nafil
  • Nafil

KNIFE MASTER

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 2 weeks ago

Looks interesting. Good luck

• .GreenGoo likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 2 weeks ago

Looks interesting. Good luck

Thanks, glad you liked it! :D

Agent-X
  • Agent-X

Professional Agent,only takes big Contracts !

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Good story,Keep it up GreenGoo.
  • .GreenGoo likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 2 weeks ago

Good story,Keep it up GreenGoo.

Thanks, appreciated the support bro! :^:

lol29
  • lol29

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by lol29, 2 weeks ago.

Is it related with Bad Lands?

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by .GreenGoo, 2 weeks ago.

Is it related with Bad Lands?

If you mean by related is connected to Bad Lands story then no it's not. And if you mean they have the same genre then no too, this is an action survival puzzle MP which take you into the undeads world and you have to survival and reach & help your family. Short explain of the story,

Warning! Don't Open If You Don't Want To Ruin Playing The Story! It's Not That Much But Just For Confidence.

Spoiler

And don't worry a DEMO mission will be released then you can test it and see if I'm working on a good MP.

• lol29 likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 2 weeks ago

[NEWS]: The DEMO mission is uploaded, feel free to play and give feedback. I consider probable that a beta DEMO mission will be released too.

Roxie
  • Roxie

Trying my best to avoid being a Tomato

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 2 weeks ago

Great GreenGoo Keep It Up :) <3

• .GreenGoo likes this

lol29
  • lol29

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 2 weeks ago

The demo seems to crash for me.

• .GreenGoo likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by .GreenGoo, 2 weeks ago.

Great GreenGoo Keep It Up :) <3

Thanks, glad you liked this one! Long time no see Rox!  :D

The demo seems to crash for me.

Really? Ohh damn, because I put 95 objects in the game, try again with turning the frame limit on.

• lol29 likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 2 weeks ago

[NEWS]: The DEMO mission is somehow seems to crash, updated and uploaded a new one + the crashes fixed! Feel free to play. ;)

• lol29 likes this

lol29
  • lol29

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by lol29, 2 weeks ago.

Played the demo and its really good, the design is good but in some parts I can get out of the map, you need to block the map more, other than that for a demo it was really good. :)

• .GreenGoo likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 2 weeks ago

Played the demo and its really good, the design is good but in some parts I can get out of the map, you need to block the map more, other than that for a demo it was really good. :)

Man, I blocked alllllll the ways, I didn't see any open path. Anyway, thanks for the awesome feedback, stay tuned for the whole pack! 

• lol29 likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted A day ago

[NEWS]: Poll has been started, vote for your favorite choice, a demonstration gameplay walkthrough will be uploaded it soon but the difficulty value must be announced first. If the votes cast will be 5 or lower this project will be cancelled.

• lol29 likes this

VenomDYOM
  • VenomDYOM

Silent Hill FAN

• Members
  • Macedonia

Posted A day ago

High puzzle survival of course! I always love puzzle games, Silent Hill and more. If you want to add some sounds, here: https://downloads.kh...com/silent-hill

I recommend you to use SH 2 Soundtracks.

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted A day ago

High puzzle survival of course! I always love puzzle games, Silent Hill and more. If you want to add some sounds, here: https://downloads.kh...com/silent-hill

I recommend you to use SH 2 Soundtracks.

Thanks for your vote, but high puzzle means hard as hell, are you sure about it? Then, okay! I'll start downloading the soundtracks and add them in the game, thanks! :^: 

VenomDYOM
  • VenomDYOM

Silent Hill FAN

• Members
  • Macedonia

Posted A day ago Edited by VenomDYOM, A day ago.

Man, good luck :D BTW, before you add them. Test them! Even it's hard as hell, I'm very excited. BIG GOOD LUCK, HOMIE! :^:

My favorite one is this: Suddenly Awake

• .GreenGoo likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted A day ago Edited by .GreenGoo, A day ago.

Man, good luck :D BTW, before you add them. Test them! Even it's hard as hell, I'm very excited. BIG GOOD LUCK, HOMIE! :^:

Ahh thanks! Wait for the Demonstration Walkthrough to see how hard is this MP! Just for the brainies! <3 :)

VenomDYOM
  • VenomDYOM

Silent Hill FAN

• Members
  • Macedonia

Haha, no problem. I always expect survival-horror or puzzle MPs. Will you make a DLC? That would be exciting.

But anyway, did you like the sounds? Or I give you another link?

I added you of course to my respect list :D

• .GreenGoo likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted A day ago Edited by .GreenGoo, A day ago.

Haha, no problem. I always expect survival-horror or puzzle MPs. Will you make a DLC? That would be exciting.

DLC? For sure, but not everyone can get it if you know what I mean. In the Easter Eggs Checklist, there's 40 blueprint maps around the story, you've to photograph them all and send the images for me, if you really discovered them all, I'll give you the code to open the DLC content archive and play it with bliss. That's how you can open the DLC zip file. Check the DEMO mission and search for the blueprint map, there's one in it. And thanks, I think they're going to be good! :)

Respect list? You deserve to be in mine too! If you check your old profile you'll see I was the first one who got introduced to!  ;)

VenomDYOM
  • VenomDYOM

Silent Hill FAN

• Members
  • Macedonia

DLC? For sure, but not everyone can get it if you know what I mean. In the Easter Eggs Checklist, there's 40 blueprint maps around the story, you've to photograph them all and send the images for me, if you really discovered them all, I'll give you the code to open the DLC content archive and play it with bliss. That's how you can open the DLC zip file. Check the DEMO mission and search for the blueprint map, there's one in it. And thanks, I think they're going to be good! :)

Respect list? You deserve to be in mine too! If you check your old profile you'll see I was the first one who got introduced to!  ;)

Oh okay... :D

Same blood eh? Haha, you got me.

I found 2 blueprints on demo..

• .GreenGoo likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 20 hours ago

Right, good work, one of them is the blueprint and the book. Looks like you're gonna discover all the Easter eggs faster than the others! :^:

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 15 hours ago Edited by .GreenGoo, 15 hours ago.

[NEWS]: Demo Gameplay is being upload, it'll take a few minutes 'til it's fully uploaded, watch 'n enjoy! :)

This Demo Gameplay is just a Puzzle-Solving Walkthrough of the Mission Pack.

Nafil
  • Nafil

KNIFE MASTER

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 15 hours ago

I played the first mission and it's super! 4/5 cuz add more things :D

• .GreenGoo likes this

VenomDYOM
  • VenomDYOM

Silent Hill FAN

• Members
  • Macedonia

Posted 11 hours ago

Right, good work, one of them is the blueprint and the book. Looks like you're gonna discover all the Easter eggs faster than the others! :^:

Yeah, right!

• .GreenGoo likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 7 hours ago

I played the first mission and it's super! 4/5 cuz add more things :D

Thanks, I appreciate your support dude! :D

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 6 hours ago Edited by .GreenGoo, 6 hours ago.

[NEWS]: Once again, the Demo Gameplay's uploaded sorry for being late. Watch and enjoy, check the puzzle-solving of this MP and vote for your favorite option in the poll. :)

• Nafil and VenomDYOM like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users