Quantcast

» «
Photo

Did the omission of planes bother you?

37 replies to this topic

Poll: Did the omission of planes bother you? (75 member(s) have cast votes)

Did the omission of planes bother you?

1. Yes (9 votes [12.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.00%

2. No (66 votes [88.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 88.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote
CGFforLife
  • CGFforLife

Grand Theft Auto V: A huge improvement over snore (IV)

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted A week ago

One of the most disappointing thing in IV

They didn't include any flyable planes, not even small one (with reason of realism)

When IV fanboys tries to bring the excuse that the map is too small for planes/nowhere to land then I find this argument really weak, because III and VC both had planes (III while aren't really flyable atleast it still possible via trick), not to mention both 3D LC and VC are smaller compared to HD LC, I had fun flying planes in both games (also SA and V) but only IV disallow us to fly one.

Now I'm using flyable planes mod in IV and I gotta tell how much I was enjoying that, something that I never had in IV (though there still sometimes)

Luke Ferris
  • Luke Ferris

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago

I enjoyed flying helicopters more, ducking in and out of bridges for example and easily landing in more enclosed areas.  I was absolute pants at flying fixed wing planes in GTA San Andreas so appreciated the choppers even more in GTA IV. 

HigorSM
  • HigorSM

Crackhead

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago

One of the most disappointing thing in IV

They didn't include any flyable planes, not even small one (with reason of realism)

When IV fanboys tries to bring the excuse that the map is too small for planes/nowhere to land then I find this argument really weak, because III and VC both had planes (III while aren't really flyable atleast it still possible via trick), not to mention both 3D LC and VC are smaller compared to HD LC, I had fun flying planes in both games (also SA and V) but only IV disallow us to fly one.

Now I'm using flyable planes mod in IV and I gotta tell how much I was enjoying that, something that I never had in IV (though there still sometimes)

What realism has to do with this????
planes exist in real life, so if they wanted the game to be realistic, they would include planes in the game.

lerche88
  • lerche88

sekrit documents

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

yes because im an aviation freak. thank the modders tho hehe

theGTAking101
  • theGTAking101

Get out of my sight, or I'll kill you.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

Honestly, there wouldn't really be much space to fly around. Of course it would be nice, but I can live without it. 

Also, I don't think it would be worth all the potential lawsuits that they'd get because of 9/11 and allowing people to recreate it in a video game.

*DERGaming
  • *DERGaming

“Respect has to be earned just like money.”

• Members
  • United-States
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted A week ago Edited by *DERGaming, A week ago.

Bothered me at first but it didnt take me too long to realize that it didnt really bother me

eCola
  • eCola

Homie

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A week ago

No. Where would we even land a plane in a concrete jungle like Liberty City anyway?

• Femme Fatale likes this

Helegad
  • Helegad

Ass Technician

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

I voted yes but only because they didn't even give us a Dodo.

One small light aircraft isn't going to change the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users