Quantcast

» «
Photo

[TxT] Help needed for Zero Missions!Maybe even more stuff!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic
GruDru888
  • GruDru888

(CJ)Shoot!(Smoke)2 number...hey stop interupting CJ!

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by GruDru888, 3 weeks ago.

(Edit)OKAY!HYPE REAL!Yes!YAY!I passed it on my like 2nd or 3rd attempt on pc!Im so happy!

YAY!again!

Wish me luck on the other one!

I WILL SAVED AFTER STRAIGHT AWAY!

I made this post because i thought ill be struggling like in ps2 BUT NO!BYE

(EDIT AGAIN)YES!I skipped the other mission the One with the RC helicopter!

This is solved and Yeah!BYE GUYS!

Maybe Not solved but im free FROM THAT GUY ZERO(Hopes)Anyways BYE AGAIN!

Hey guys its me Gru/GruDru888 here and today i just wanted to talk with ya guys!

Okay

Please replay as quick as possible!

How do i pass supply lines...or all of the missions!Of Zero!

Is there like a trainer to help?

Is there like a mod to help?

Anyways!

I am using all in one mod(spaceeinstein)so...im trying to skip that mission with the spaceeinstein skip mod!

But i can't!I thing not all missions can be skipped by the mod itself!(If i make sense!)

Any ideas Would Be HIGHLY appreciated!

I'm playing on PC BTW!(By The Way!)

Anyways CYA!PEACE :lol: :lol: :panic:  :panic:

j7n
  • j7n

Buster

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

A web search will turn up lots of advice for this mission. It is not that hard on PC, because the fuel consumption is different compared to console.

You need to map controls for the airplane that are intuitive for you. You don't want to be pressing the wrong button while in mid air and compensate for it later, or think and hesitate. If it means mapping controls before entering flying mission every time, then so be it.

I would set the controls so that the plane drives and turns like a car.

The airplane doesn't use fuel when the accelerator is released (either any fuel at all or any for practical purposes). The plane will stay in air by itself. You want to be going slowly to conserve fuel and maximize the time while a target is within your line of sight and the cone within which the machine guns auto-aim. You do not want to pass the target and spend fuel turning around and chasing it again.

Consider landing on the ground behind a van and shooting from this position. You will be stationary or going slowly this way.

You still want intuitive controls for the last Zero's mission. But they will likely be all different because it is a helicopter. You want to be moving fast in this timed mission and plan ahead. Kill enemy tanks by dropping barrels onto them while Zero's car is still blocked from advancing.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by lil weasel, 3 weeks ago.

Air Raid: Aim so that the planes fly into the gun fire, don't chase them.
Watch the Pattern. Front, Left, Right, Behind. They always fly in the same patterns, learn them.
Don't shoot while moving gun aim point, it vibrates too much.

Supply Lines: If you are on the PS2 your mission is timed by the Fuel Use.
Off the roof turn left for the bicycle messenger.
Ahead turn right and right again. Land and shoot the van/driver.
Take off and turn left down the hill. Chase the van (it will take different paths) to kill it.
Then fly over the buildings to the Motorcyle messenger, his passenger will shoot at you.)
Last go for the final Van.
fly home.

New Model Army:(Ignore Zero.)
Grab a bomb first and go after the nearest Tiger. Use the shadow of the Goblin to determine when you are above the target Tank.
On the way back clear the barrel blocking Zero.
Grab another bomb to take out the second Tiger that is just up the road from the first one.
Grab a Plank to put in front of Zero.
Grab another bomb and kill the third (last) Tiger.
Retrieve the Plank and move it to the other river crossing.
Clear Barrels for Zero.
You're Done.

GruDru888
  • GruDru888

(CJ)Shoot!(Smoke)2 number...hey stop interupting CJ!

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by lil weasel, 3 weeks ago.

A web search will turn up lots of advice for this mission. It is not that hard on PC, because the fuel consumption is different compared to console.

You need to map controls for the airplane that are intuitive for you. You don't want to be pressing the wrong button while in mid air and compensate for it later, or think and hesitate. If it means mapping controls before entering flying mission every time, then so be it.

I would set the controls so that the plane drives and turns like a car.

The airplane doesn't use fuel when the accelerator is released (either any fuel at all or any for practical purposes). The plane will stay in air by itself. You want to be going slowly to conserve fuel and maximize the time while a target is within your line of sight and the cone within which the machine guns auto-aim. You do not want to pass the target and spend fuel turning around and chasing it again.

Consider landing on the ground behind a van and shooting from this position. You will be stationary or going slowly this way.

You still want intuitive controls for the last Zero's mission. But they will likely be all different because it is a helicopter. You want to be moving fast in this timed mission and plan ahead. Kill enemy tanks by dropping barrels onto them while Zero's car is still blocked from advancing.

Air Raid: Aim so that the planes fly into the gun fire, don't chase them.
Watch the Pattern. Front, Left, Right, Behind. They always fly in the same patterns, learn them.
Don't shoot while moving gun aim point, it vibrates too much.

Supply Lines: If you are on the PS2 your mission is timed by the Fuel Use.
Off the roof turn left for the bicycle messenger.
Ahead turn right and right again. Land and shoot the van/driver.
Take off and turn left down the hill. Chase the van (it will take different paths) to kill it.
Then fly over the buildings to the Motorcyle messenger, his passenger will shoot at you.)
Last go for the final Van.
fly home.

New Model Army:(Ignore Zero.)
Grab a bomb first and go after the nearest Tiger. Use the shadow of the Goblin to determine when you are above the target Tank.
On the way back clear the barrel blocking Zero.
Grab another bomb to take out the second Tiger that is just up the road from the first one.
Grab a Plank to put in front of Zero.
Grab another bomb and kill the third (last) Tiger.
Retrieve the Plank and move it to the other river crossing.
Clear Barrels for Zero.
You're Done.

Ill try to because i don't wanna move to Las Ventures Until i pass all of Zero's Missions You know lads!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users