Quantcast

» «
Photo

Martin makes a DYOM Walkthrough for you (60FPS)

104 replies to this topic
Martin_Strada
  • Martin_Strada

A.K.A. Martinovich

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 29 September 2017 - 10:43 AM Edited by Martin_Strada, A day ago.

uYY2k.png

Introduction

Hello, DYOM'ers, guests. Welcome to my new walkthrough topic, created by Martin_Strada or Martinovich. I know this topic been milked so many times, my videos will have 60fps. You can write here anytime you want. You must follow the rules first if you want to comment or PM me to record your missions. And subscribe me!

The Walkthrough

In this topic, right now will have better videos than the old ones. The old ones were deleted, so I will make better videos. The Walkthrough have smooth fixes and renderings. For Example

- 60fps videos
- 1280x768 resolution
- Smooth videos

Rules

- Don't spam.
- The mission doesn't have to crash.
- Be respectful
- No fighting, for example, your mission sucks.
- No Bad Language

Profiles

Youtube:
https://www.youtube....w_as=subscriber

DYOM:
http://dyom.gtagames.nl/profile/23706

List

- Eddy4312

EFLS: Gangster's Life - Work in Progress

- Amethyst

The Hunter Diaries - Work in Progress

- Skadryl

Straight up Vagos - Work in Progress

- YasirRFL

The Real Heroes are the Army Men - Work in Progress

Also, thanks for watching my topic and stay tuned! :D

• Huzaifa khan, .GreenGoo and VenomDYOM like this

VenomDYOM
  • VenomDYOM

Otherworld

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2017 - 11:04 AM

Good luck, bro  :^:

• Martin_Strada likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• BUSTED!
  • Iran

Posted 29 September 2017 - 11:26 AM

Good to see my MP here, thanks for that brother. I really appreciated your efforts. :^: 

• Martin_Strada and VenomDYOM like this

Delaware
  • Delaware

MartZ2

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 29 September 2017 - 12:24 PM

Some of the links you have posted do not convert into video overlays, because at the end of them there is a timeskip. One example is in GreenGoo's Bribed Blood Money, where at the end of the link there is a "&t=177s". The "t" stands for time. Delete the whole "&t=177s" and other similar ones in other links and your video will be shown. Otherwise, good to see you make such a contribution. Good luck developing the channel.

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

♠♠The Gangsta‘♠♠

• Members
  • Pakistan
  • DYOM Mission of the Year 2016 [Code Of Silence]

Posted 29 September 2017 - 07:25 PM Edited by Huzaifa khan, 29 September 2017 - 07:29 PM.

Seems like my upcoming missions walkthrough created by you.. ;)

Always support you bro, Good luck! :^: :colgate:

Martin_Strada
  • Martin_Strada

A.K.A. Martinovich

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 30 September 2017 - 08:03 AM

New video has been added:

• Huzaifa khan likes this

Delaware
  • Delaware

MartZ2

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 30 September 2017 - 08:22 AM

New video has been added:

Thanks for making a gameplay, Martin.

Martin_Strada
  • Martin_Strada

A.K.A. Martinovich

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 30 September 2017 - 10:19 AM Edited by Martin_Strada, 30 September 2017 - 11:12 AM.

Amethyst
  • Amethyst

Flame

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 30 September 2017 - 02:48 PM

It's a single mission, but can you? 

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/49823

Martin_Strada
  • Martin_Strada

A.K.A. Martinovich

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 30 September 2017 - 03:04 PM Edited by Martin_Strada, 01 October 2017 - 09:27 AM.

Ok, your mission is on the list

Martin_Strada
  • Martin_Strada

A.K.A. Martinovich

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 01 October 2017 - 09:54 AM Edited by Martin_Strada, 01 October 2017 - 09:58 AM.

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

New Warfighter III's parts are added.

Aila
  • Aila

Prankster

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 01 October 2017 - 12:24 PM

Well, I'd love you to play my old series. I will highly appreciate your support. 

http://gtaforums.com...st&p=1068946548

Martin_Strada
  • Martin_Strada

A.K.A. Martinovich

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 01 October 2017 - 12:38 PM

Well, I'd love you to play my old series. I will highly appreciate your support. 
http://gtaforums.com...st&p=1068946548

Ok, while i complete to play mp: Warfighter 3, then your mp is on the list.

UnderSea
  • UnderSea

Komodo God

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 01 October 2017 - 12:43 PM

Hello, can you do walkthrough about your MOTW mission, New Hell?

Martin_Strada
  • Martin_Strada

A.K.A. Martinovich

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 01 October 2017 - 01:13 PM

Hello, can you do walkthrough about your MOTW mission, New Hell?

I guess so.

Martin_Strada
  • Martin_Strada

A.K.A. Martinovich

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 02 October 2017 - 11:19 AM

The Curse of the Otherworld

Is added in the list. Made by Ghozt :D

Martin_Strada
  • Martin_Strada

A.K.A. Martinovich

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 02 October 2017 - 11:41 AM Edited by Martin_Strada, 02 October 2017 - 01:11 PM.

Last episode of Warfighter III

New Bribed's video.

• .GreenGoo likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• BUSTED!
  • Iran

Posted 02 October 2017 - 04:33 PM

I appreciated your efforts brother, keep them up!

Martin_Strada
  • Martin_Strada

A.K.A. Martinovich

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:23 AM

News: There's a one news that i need to tell you, I planning to play another game, i will create dyom less than now.

VenomDYOM
  • VenomDYOM

Otherworld

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2017 - 11:05 AM

You're like me, I every day play Silent Hill lol :D

Martin_Strada
  • Martin_Strada

A.K.A. Martinovich

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 03 October 2017 - 11:57 AM

For real? I liked the Silent Hill 2, it was the best one i played.

• VenomDYOM likes this

Martin_Strada
  • Martin_Strada

A.K.A. Martinovich

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 03 October 2017 - 01:44 PM

Here it is.

VenomDYOM
  • VenomDYOM

Otherworld

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2017 - 03:23 PM

For real? I liked the Silent Hill 2, it was the best one i played.

SILENT HILL 2???!!! My best silent hill I've ever played, even that otherworld thingy. Try Alchemilla and the first one. They're awesome!  :lol:

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• BUSTED!
  • Iran

Posted 03 October 2017 - 03:42 PM

Silent Hill? I played it the one I liked is "Silent Hill 5: Homecoming" it is good but my best game series is Metro! I love that game, 2033 and Last Light and the incoming new one "Metro: Exodus" I love it, for me it's better than Silent Hill! :p

• VenomDYOM likes this

VenomDYOM
  • VenomDYOM

Otherworld

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2017 - 04:11 PM

Silent Hill? I played it the one I liked is "Silent Hill 5: Homecoming" it is good but my best game series is Metro! I love that game, 2033 and Last Light and the incoming new one "Metro: Exodus" I love it, for me it's better than Silent Hill! :p

Good, SIlent Hill 2 was a masterpiece, even your mission was like it tho :D When you have a free time, make a single mission and take a inspiration. Watch SHN Survival Network xD

• .GreenGoo likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• BUSTED!
  • Iran

Posted 03 October 2017 - 05:15 PM Edited by .GreenGoo, 03 October 2017 - 05:17 PM.

Good, SIlent Hill 2 was a masterpiece, even your mission was like it tho :D When you have a free time, make a single mission and take a inspiration. Watch SHN Survival Network xD

Really? Dude, I don't know why when I create a demo mission it get similar to a mission from a game!

And other thing, Infection have easter eggs, if whoever solve all the easter eggs to 100%, I'll inspire a game to MP for him with high design skills from me, if you accept me as good designer.

• VenomDYOM likes this

Martin_Strada
  • Martin_Strada

A.K.A. Martinovich

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 03 October 2017 - 06:23 PM

Yeah I like Metro, and try STALKER too
  • .GreenGoo likes this

VenomDYOM
  • VenomDYOM

Otherworld

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2017 - 07:01 PM

Really? Dude, I don't know why when I create a demo mission it get similar to a mission from a game!

And other thing, Infection have easter eggs, if whoever solve all the easter eggs to 100%, I'll inspire a game to MP for him with high design skills from me, if you accept me as good designer.

Yeah, Infection. This what is almost like the game: Monsters (Zombies), they are attacking the player of the game. Puzzles, Silent Hill has the most puzzles, example: Safe Puzzle from Silent Hill 2. Blocked roads: Gates, such as collapsed roads. And, the survival-horror. Silent Hill is a survival-horror game made by Team Silent and Konami.

• .GreenGoo likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• BUSTED!
  • Iran

Posted 04 October 2017 - 05:23 AM

Yeah, Infection. This what is almost like the game: Monsters (Zombies), they are attacking the player of the game. Puzzles, Silent Hill has the most puzzles, example: Safe Puzzle from Silent Hill 2. Blocked roads: Gates, such as collapsed roads. And, the survival-horror. Silent Hill is a survival-horror game made by Team Silent and Konami.

Well I think Konami copied from my MP! XD

Just kidding, I'm not a fan of Silent Hill but I like it I just played the "Homecoming" series just that. Anyway, can you remember me, I'm the one who send you a reply about to be friend. Can you remember?

Never played it, but I I'll try it. ;)

VenomDYOM
  • VenomDYOM

Otherworld

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2017 - 11:19 AM

Well I think Konami copied from my MP! XD

Just kidding, I'm not a fan of Silent Hill but I like it I just played the "Homecoming" series just that. Anyway, can you remember me, I'm the one who send you a reply about to be friend. Can you remember?

Never played it, but I I'll try it. ;)

Nah I can't, but I'm a fan of Silent Hill... I was playing the Alchemilla mod right now :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users