Photo

4 Years later

40 replies to this topic
ExTerminator
  • ExTerminator

Heil Houser!

• Members
  • Iraq

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by ExTerminator, 2 weeks ago.

It's sad that the thread celebrating 4 years of GTA Online got 200 replies in less than days, while this thread has not managed to get even 30. Shows that nobody (even R*) gives a damn about this game.

Or because the Online subforum is a lot bigger and more active than the GTA 5 subforum. Drawing conclusions like that based on the amount of replies a certain topic gets is just ridiculous.

Any why is the Online subforum more active? It's because the number of people who play Online are far greater than the number of people who play the story mode.

Matrelith
  • Matrelith

Inveniam viam aut faciam

• Facade
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 weeks ago

It's sad that the thread celebrating 4 years of GTA Online got 200 replies in less than days, while this thread has not managed to get even 30. Shows that nobody (even R*) gives a damn about this game.

Or because the Online subforum is a lot bigger and more active than the GTA 5 subforum. Drawing conclusions like that based on the amount of replies a certain topic gets is just ridiculous.

Any why is the Online subforum more active? It's because the number of people who play Online are far greater than the number of people who play the story mode.

But that doesn't mean that ''nobody (even R*) gives a damn about this game''.

highspeed
  • highspeed

Monster truck everything

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

It's so awesome to see that GTA V is going strong so long afterwards!

Who would've honestly thought it'd happen? Four years later, I'm still enjoying the game as is and am now going online in it for the first time. It goes to show how great a game can be, and how long you can enjoy it for if you really try.

Dryspace
  • Dryspace

The Infinitely Prolonged

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

@highspeed

All of the games that I enjoy the most I play approximately every couple of years. When I complete a single-player game that I really enjoyed, I deliberately step away from it--I try not to even think about it too much. That way, when I play it again after a period of time it is as fresh as possible--the next best thing to playing it for the first time. I've forgotten all kinds of things that are pleasing to rediscover and remember.

And as a bonus, I can often look forward to my next play-through being better in one or more ways due to a system upgrade/replacement: Higher settings, higher resolution/framerate, etc.

highspeed
  • highspeed

Monster truck everything

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago Edited by highspeed, A week ago.

@dryspace

Yep, same here. Sometimes it's good to have some time off, that way you will always come back more refreshed to the game. I've been doing it like this for years.

Son of Zeus
  • Son of Zeus

Still King

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

But that doesn't mean that ''nobody (even R*) gives a damn about this game''.

If they cared we would have sp dlc by now. Online killed SP.

CGFforLife
  • CGFforLife

Bitchass Bullsh*t

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted A week ago

it's been 4 year and, V is still a beautiful, well-craften, masterpiece with amazing features, gameplay, story, missions and so on

and still... no SP DLC

• highspeed likes this

StormBreaker
  • StormBreaker

Rockstar Hater

• Members
  • India

Posted A week ago

4 years later.. people are discovering why IV is better than V. And probabaly will keep going till GTA VI releases.

GTA_The_Series
  • GTA_The_Series

Neighborhood Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

4 years later.. people are discovering why IV is better than V. And probabaly will keep going till GTA VI releases.

yep lmao :p

CGFforLife
  • CGFforLife

Bitchass Bullsh*t

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted A week ago

And there is only couple of things that are better in IV

However, GTA V is a huge improvement over snore! That's for damned sure

highspeed
  • highspeed

Monster truck everything

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

it's been 4 year and, V is still a beautiful, well-craften, masterpiece with amazing features, gameplay, story, missions and so on

and still... no SP DLC

So true!

I don't think we'll get any SP DLC to be honest. It's all online it seems the way R* is going with things.

• CGFforLife likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users