Hangar helicopter spawn location

5 replies to this topic
Hunter24
  • Hunter24

Player Hater

• Members
  • France

Posted 3 weeks ago

When we are i nthe town of los santos is is easier to obtain an helicopter by calling pegasus or call the personal hellicopter of the hangar . 

If we are a an area of the town it is possible to the pegasus spawn point could be more close than the delivery point of the personal helicopter ? 

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 3 weeks ago

PV one.

Little tip for ya. Have a mission invite on your phone and use it to spawn your aircraft right next to you when you back out of the mission lobby. Takes less than 10 seconds and is extremely good if your PV aircraft spawns miles away.
  • dead goon and Jlindstead like this

Jlindstead
  • Jlindstead

?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

^ Good tip.  

Jamwes
  • Jamwes

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

That tip also works for the Lester Heist teleport back to your apartment. When you leave the apartment the PV aircraft will be right outside.

You can also learn the PV aircraft spawn points for the areas you frequent most. Then just head to a spawn point and call the personal aircraft while standing there. A few seconds later it'll appear right in front of you. There is a spawn point map floating around the internet.
  • Hécate-II likes this

Mr Spanky
  • Mr Spanky

Snitch

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 weeks ago

Order the securoserv buzzard, it spawns very close to you

Hunter24
  • Hunter24

Player Hater

• Members
  • France

Posted 2 weeks ago

I have the buzard , pretty usefull , i have notice to the personal plane and copter spawn always near to bunker ,hangar . I have not check for CEO HQ and biker business

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users