Photo

Problem with rouge

33 replies to this topic
Gregistopal
  • Gregistopal

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by GTAKid667, 3 weeks ago.

So the armour on the rouge is great except that one explosive sniper round blows all the control surfaces off even though it dosnt entirely kill the plane but with no control surfaces the plane may as well be dead rockstar needs to fux this so that you can't blow the flaps off of the rouge and other planes

here's a video showing what I mean

The Sole Survivor
  • The Sole Survivor

of vault 111

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

unlikely.
  • Gaffa™, ash-274 and Professional Amateur like this

Gregistopal
  • Gregistopal

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

unlikely.

Here's a video https://youtu.be/vxnBfKwWmjM

ash-274
  • ash-274

Guru of the Gang Cars and Special items

• Members
  • United-States

unlikely.

He's saying it's unlikely Rockstar will buff the durability.
Calm down

Gregistopal
  • Gregistopal

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

unlikely.

Calm down

I don't want a durability buff it's great as it is the problem is taht the control surfaces get blown off this dosnt happen with the hydra or the laser and they have even less armour and a more dangerous explosive death laser

Professional Amateur
  • Professional Amateur

Pyro Maniac

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 weeks ago

That wasn't an explosive round, that was either a lucky rocket or a lagging missile.

If a missile hits the tail of an aircraft, it leaves one hell of a big hole alongside possibly damaging the controls. I see no need to buff the Rogue's resistance.

• V4S, Gaffa™, REXX and 3 others like this

The Sole Survivor
  • The Sole Survivor

of vault 111

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

unlikely.

Calm down
I don't want a durability buff it's great as it is the problem is taht the control surfaces get blown off this dosnt happen with the hydra or the laser and they have even less armour and a more dangerous explosive death laser
it does

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 3 weeks ago

That wasn't an explosive round, that was either a lucky rocket or a lagging missile.

If a missile hits the tail of an aircraft, it leaves one hell of a big hole alongside possibly damaging the controls. I see no need to buff the Rogue's resistance.

^ 100% right. An explosive round wouldn't cause a large explosion like that upon impact anyway.
  • Professional Amateur likes this

Gregistopal
  • Gregistopal

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

^ 100% right. An explosive round wouldn't cause a large explosion like that upon impact anyway.

Look again that was a small explosive sniper sized explosion

HaRdSTyLe_83
  • HaRdSTyLe_83

☆★RIP Open IV★☆

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Look again that was a small explosive sniper sized explosion

no it wasnt, explosive rounds dont have that big explosion, that was the homing rocket

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Rolling Thunder

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 3 weeks ago

Have you tried a different foundation?

:facedesk:

• badmoon, MC., Alvarez and 15 others like this

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Have you tried a different foundation?

:facedesk:

LOL
  • GTP_Monkey likes this

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

The miserable fart!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

I think an explosion can ruin the control surfaces if it happens in the right area, but it's kinda' obvious that the hit in that video is from some sort of missile. I wouldn't assume you've dodged it until you've heard the explosion, as sometimes the "missile tracking" sound starts too late or glitches out completely. The explosive bullets from the Heavy Sniper Rifle Mk.2 don't have that much force (it really is a puny explosion), so probably wouldn't catapult the plane around like that. 

Gregistopal
  • Gregistopal

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

I think an explosion can ruin the control surfaces if it happens in the right area, but it's kinda' obvious that the hit in that video is from some sort of missile. I wouldn't assume you've dodged it until you've heard the explosion, as sometimes the "missile tracking" sound starts too late or glitches out completely. The explosive bullets from the Heavy Sniper Rifle Mk.2 don't have that much force (it really is a puny explosion), so probably wouldn't catapult the plane around like that. 

It blew both the tail control surfaces off and I lost control there was no beeping and I was looking back when the explosion happened YOU could see no rocket trail when the explosion happened

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

The miserable fart!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

It blew both the tail control surfaces off and I lost control there was no beeping and I was looking back when the explosion happened YOU could see no rocket trail when the explosion happened

I've had several experiences of having no missile beep or anything, and all of a sudden there's an explosion out of nowhere. Its happened on Xbox 360 and on PC, so obviously predates the explosive bullets on the Heavy Sniper rifle. 

Also I noticed in your most recent video, the Homing Launcher didn't knock off the control surfaces on that first shot, which again leads me to believe that different damage will result from hitting different vehicle bones. 

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

Just FYI...

http://gta.wikia.com...i/Rogue_(plane)

This is rouge...

800897122676_rougecreamblush_natural_mai

• Lc gta, Alvarez, Strikeslip and 6 others like this

marco6158
  • marco6158

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Italy
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by marco6158, 3 weeks ago.

I've had that weird explosion more than once. Looks like rockets are bugged and can still hit you after you dodged them. Notice how the rocket follow one of the flares but my plane still explodes. Explosive rounds for sniper are different than that

Gregistopal
  • Gregistopal

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Gregistopal, 3 weeks ago.

I've had that weird explosion more than once. Looks like rockets are bugged and can still hit you after you dodged them. Notice how the rocket follow one of the flares but my plane still explodes. Explosive rounds for sniper are different than that

https://youtu.be/-F-5qVByBlY

No you released the flares too late you could clearest see the rocket go passed the flares to hit you
---

Here's another video I made taht shows how the explosive sniper blows control surfaces off https://youtu.be/bV_1QRSZwiY

DemonicSpaceman
  • DemonicSpaceman

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

To chime in on the rocket vs explosive sniper... it's a rocket explosion. It's much too big for a sniper one.

Should always run with Action Replay running, on death you can load it up and look around at what happened, it comes in very handy when you get taken out and can't see how they did it.
  • dead goon likes this

Gregistopal
  • Gregistopal

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

To chime in on the rocket vs explosive sniper... it's a rocket explosion. It's much too big for a sniper one.

Should always run with Action Replay running, on death you can load it up and look around at what happened, it comes in very handy when you get taken out and can't see how they did it.

Well rockstar really needs to get its sh*t together with the homing launcher rockets so that at least there will allways be beeping if one is still after you
  • Xiled likes this

_47_
  • _47_

Leutenant Colonel USAF

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Well rockstar really needs to get its sh*t together with the homing launcher rockets so that at least there will allways be beeping if one is still after you

If it was consistent I could probably see that as an issue. Are you sure it wasn't just a random occurance? That does tend to happen.

Gregistopal
  • Gregistopal

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

If it was consistent I could probably see that as an issue. Are you sure it wasn't just a random occurance? That does tend to happen.

It's happened to me about 3 times allready I just always assumed it was the explosive sniper but people are right the explosion is too big

dead goon
  • dead goon

Reject the status quo.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Obviously a missile.

gnomefromnome
  • gnomefromnome

to each his gnome

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

If someone spams missiles, one is gonna get by the flares. See here

• _47_ likes this

PaletoJoe
  • PaletoJoe

Hail Hydra

• Members
  • England

Posted 3 weeks ago

Rouge is definitely my least favourite out of the reds 😂😂

Xiled
  • Xiled

The Truth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Xiled, 3 weeks ago.

If people actually looked at marco6158's video you can clearly see the missile go for the flare. Than it disappears and the plane gets hit by said rocket. The game does not sync things very well. Just play one of those melee deathmatches with other players. Its really bad. They should have never put homing rockets in the game with how awful the game syncs things between players.

• chef_archie likes this

Hyperglide
  • Hyperglide

Addicted to Synthahol

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

Rogue must be the most misspelled word on the internet. sh*t is just cringey now.
  • Strikeslip likes this

Smooth Longsack
  • Smooth Longsack

real long

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I wrote a lengthy reply to this thread from my phone. I hit "use full version" instead of "reply" and it's gone. Fml.
  • StangOne50 and Fatsanchez like this

PNutterSammich
  • PNutterSammich

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

What's not to love about a redhead with a southern accent and mutant super powers?

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by StangOne50, 2 weeks ago.

It's happened to me about 3 times allready I just always assumed it was the explosive sniper but people are right the explosion is too big

I have had this happen to me where I hear the missile then dont hear it and still get it. I think you leveled out way too fast and you were also flying low.  If you hear a missile like that dont just assume it missed you, keep turning until you are sure.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users