8 replies to this topic
SirMarkypus
  • SirMarkypus

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Yo,

can you please help me with Ryder's third mission "Robbing Uncle Sam"? That idiot just keeps getting shot after I put the guns into the car and the "weekend soldiers" get into theirs and drive-by Ryder.

Thanks.

j7n
  • j7n

Buster

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

You better kill the soldiers yourself quickly as they spawn, altering between taking one box at a time and shooting them. Ryder can't shoot. Friendly AI can't shoot in general. Then confidently drive to the lockup and leave the jeeps behind. Avoid crashing. I wouldn't get distracted with aiming and throwing the boxes backwards. After all, you need the guns that you worked for.

If you would like someone to complete the mission for you, upload the save file to gtasnp.com.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 3 weeks ago

1. Many find Carl entering the compound and killing the guards. as he moves in. Then opening the Warehouse and eliminating the interior guards.
2. Stacking the 6 crates y the warehouse door.
3..Then using the sniper rifle to open the Vehicle Gate, to allow Ryder to bring in the Truck.
4. Loading the crates, and Jumping off the fork lift to deal with soldiers, as needed.
5. When loaded Drive the Truck to t"Emmet's Alley" ignoring the Chasing Patriots. The guys in the Patriot's are the worst in the game, crashing into everything.  "Tossing Crates" does not help.  When you come off the bridge, take the alley just past the chain link fense as a short cut.

Sniper-Rifle is on the stairway in the parking lot of STUDIO 25.
Body Armour is under the bridge at the back of Sweet's House.
  • j7n likes this

SirMarkypus
  • SirMarkypus

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

You better kill the soldiers yourself quickly as they spawn, altering between taking one box at a time and shooting them. Ryder can't shoot. Friendly AI can't shoot in general. Then confidently drive to the lockup and leave the jeeps behind. Avoid crashing. I wouldn't get distracted with aiming and throwing the boxes backwards. After all, you need the guns that you worked for.

If you would like someone to complete the mission for you, upload the save file to gtasnp.com.

After the Jeep spawns, I should get outta the car and shoot them?

j7n
  • j7n

Buster

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

You would kill every soldier inside the national guard base while keeping Ryder's health high, so he can take a few shots near the end. I do not recall any enemies driving in the base during the mission. Once you are in the loaded truck and go through the gate, the Jeeps Patriots arrive then, but you just keep driving away and don't stop.
  • lil weasel likes this

SirMarkypus
  • SirMarkypus

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Yes, but the problem is, that (In the Patriot) the soldiers kill Ryder.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 3 weeks ago

It is normally an easy drive to the alley of Emmet's.
Is your game modified?
Which version did you buy?
What is the route you take?

SirMarkypus
  • SirMarkypus

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Look, I'll make a Vid, then I'll just upload it to you, so you can see, what I mean. Brb.^^

SirMarkypus
  • SirMarkypus

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Aw, man, damn, I made it! sh*t, what was, like CJ said acutally sh*t. However, thx.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users