Quantcast

» «
Photo

Some question about NPC

Best Answer MKKJ, 25 September 2017 - 08:24 AM

I see that mod just increase maximum of wanted level.

Not only increase wanted level, but what and how many peds and cars will show up in each wanted level.

Basically almost every aspect of cops. I'm pretty sure you can add new ped model for cops, even area-based.

I suggest at least you try it.

Go to the full post

4 replies to this topic
Gian_Yagami
  • Gian_Yagami

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2017 - 06:29 AM

​Question 1: Why pedestrian didn't have holding weapon animation like CJ? is it because they didn't have holding animation in their anim group? do I need to add manually to each anim group? I think making this will changed AI traits because they have change to run away and by having hold weapon animation will make pedestrian can not running.

Question 2: Can I change SWAT Micro uzi side grip to two handed grip just like normal cop using pistol? how?

Question 3: how to add more cop? I've seen unused mobile officer wearing SAPD, LVPD, and SFPD. I want to put it into the game.

MKKJ
  • MKKJ

Honest Steaks

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 25 September 2017 - 07:02 AM Edited by MKKJ, 25 September 2017 - 07:05 AM.

1. If you're talking about holding big weapons with 2 hands, it's simply because the game only allow players to do said animation. I don't know how to change this, though.

2. I'm not sure, cops have special animation for aiming with normal pistol, but it doesn't work with other weapons. You can make Micro-Uzi aimed with two-hands, but that means player will also aim Micro-uzi with two hands.

3. Try checking this mod .

Gian_Yagami
  • Gian_Yagami

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2017 - 08:01 AM

1. If you're talking about holding big weapons with 2 hands, it's simply because the game only allow players to do said animation. I don't know how to change this, though.

2. I'm not sure, cops have special animation for aiming with normal pistol, but it doesn't work with other weapons. You can make Micro-Uzi aimed with two-hands, but that means player will also aim Micro-uzi with two hands.

3. Try checking this mod .

I was thinking it's embedded executable code for ruling that animation because I already checked by changing animtype of army from swat to player, but they still holding M4 with one handed. Just moving and standing changed like CJ.

Yeah, changing at weapons.dat affected to everyone.

MKKJ
  • MKKJ

Honest Steaks

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 25 September 2017 - 08:24 AM   Best Answer Edited by MKKJ, 25 September 2017 - 08:28 AM.

Not only increase wanted level, but what and how many peds and cars will show up in each wanted level.

Basically almost every aspect of cops. I'm pretty sure you can add new ped model for cops, even area-based.

• Gian_Yagami likes this

Gian_Yagami
  • Gian_Yagami

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2017 - 01:20 PM

Looked hard to configure but I will try, thank you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users