What would you like to see in Forza Horizon 4?
Since Forza Motorsport 7 just came out, and Forza Horizon 4 is the next one coming most likely, and I feel it's a bit too early to make it's own topic, I decided to ask here. What do you guys like to see out of the game? A wishlist, so to speak.
Here's my wishlist:
- Native 4K (Obviously, since the Xbox One X will be the primary version)
- Japan setting (We've had USA, Europe, and Australia. Asia is the next logical step and Japan has a gigantic car scene)
- More vehicles (More is always welcome. I get they can't have as much as FM, but still)
- More vehicle variety (Related to the above, I think having a variety of trucks would be welcome. Also, if set in Japan, there should be a larger number of Japanese cars)
- Return of street races (FH1 had them, but since then it's been absent. Why? Having to race in traffic made it more exciting)
- Better soundtrack (Not to say FH3 had a bad soundtrack, but there's always room for improvement. Bring back a non-label specific rock station because I felt the two rock stations were too punk-oriented. Give us more songs from Bass Arena and Pulse, keep Hospital Records, add a Roadrunner Records station for metal because it wouldn't mesh with the more indie tunes from Rocks/XS, and add if set in Japan, have some Japanese stations, though avoid the label-manufactured J-pop please)
- Remove Anna or make her optional (She bugged me way too much)
- Give us a storyline (FH1 had one, but like street races it was eschewed from FH2 and 3. It wasn't exactly story of the year material, but it worked. I wanted to knock Darius Flynt off his pedestal by the time the story was nearing the end. FH2 and FH3 felt too repetitive without a story, despite being mostly better games)