Great graphics

6 replies to this topic
ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

"Did you turn up to rescue Maria, or to get me back?"

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

I just finished TLaD for the first time, and moved onto TBoGT. This is my first play through of the game, and one thing I can't help but notice is how insanely good the graphics are compared to IV & TLaD!

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Death May Die

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 3 weeks ago

You must be on drugs. The graphics are the same, but the colors are screwed up.

RetroMystic
  • RetroMystic

Formerly BeauShow

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 weeks ago

I don't know about IV but TLaD has a sh*tty filter that discolours the entire screen and makes it grainy, so I imagine coming straight off the back of TLaD going into TBoGT was a breath of fresh air.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 3 weeks ago

Yeah, TBoGT for me looks like sh*t of the 3 Games.  It also is my least favorite to play, as well.  Wait until you pass the Missions and then a big 50%, 60%, etc rating will be slapped on your screen.  TBoGT, CW, and V should of never had Percents/Medals on these Missions.  It's annoying as f*ck...

I only like IV and TLaD's Colors.  There is a "Noise Effect" in the Pause Menu for TLaD and you can turn it On/Off.  It helps to clear up TLaD a bit and to me, it looks awesome once toggled.  However, I like that feeling of Liberty City.  With it all sharp, crisp, bright, it looks wacky...

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

I swear TBoGT has better reflections, and as you stated earlier, a difference in the colors. The colors look so dope, it actually feels like I'm playing GTA V, and I never play V. As for the colors in TLaD, I noticed them, but they weren't that big a deal, I actually didn't mind the colors in TLaD, but TBoGT has the best graphics (or colors what you want to call them) out of the three without a doubt.

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

In my sights

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 3 weeks ago

I don't think there's really that much of a difference in the graphics. By default TBOGT is just more oversaturated.

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

I don't think there's really that much of a difference in the graphics. By default TBOGT is just more oversaturated.

Whatever it is, it looks dope!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users