Quantcast

» «
Photo

How can you make money after the assassinations?

6 replies to this topic
HalfOfAKebab
  • HalfOfAKebab

Help & Support

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award [GTAO]

Posted 24 September 2017 - 02:50 AM

Eventually I want to get $2,147,483,647 on each character, but I think it's only possible to do this with assassinations on old-gen - on new-gen and PC it will only net you a few hundred million dollars.

What can I do to get money after the assassinations?

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2017 - 03:35 AM

Here you go.. haven't done these hidden package thing in a while but it should still work. Like the video says, just quicksave, rinse and repeat :)

• HalfOfAKebab likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 24 September 2017 - 11:05 AM

Depending on Patches, this is a thing...

Since I play on PS3 Version 1.00 (something I choose to do...I can update, but don't want) I can take any of the Characters to the Briefcases and simply just SWITCH Characters, not even quicksave, and just from switching Characters, the Briefcases are regenerated and can keep picking it up.  Mind you, it's slow as f*ck and you can only make a Million every 25 Minutes or so...2.1 Billion?  May take forever lol...

• HalfOfAKebab likes this

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2017 - 01:31 PM Edited by StangOne50, 30 September 2017 - 01:33 PM.

The stock market still works if you have a decent amount of money to start with and this may take some time but it works on PS4.

Just save your game at Trevors bed then go to LCN, click on markets then avg.change.

Buy the top stock for all 3 characters. Then just go back to trevor and sleep and check market. If it went up then sell. If not, sleep then check market again.

Be careful not to save again unless you have made a profit.

It may only go up 1-2 % or so but if you have a billion to start with you will make a nice amount of money each time.

HalfOfAKebab
  • HalfOfAKebab

Help & Support

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award [GTAO]

Posted 01 October 2017 - 02:47 PM

The stock market still works if you have a decent amount of money to start with and this may take some time but it works on PS4.
Just save your game at Trevors bed then go to LCN, click on markets then avg.change.
Buy the top stock for all 3 characters. Then just go back to trevor and sleep and check market. If it went up then sell. If not, sleep then check market again.
It may only go up 1-2 % or so but if you have a billion to start with you will make a nice amount of money each time.

I'd rather not save and reload, it feels kind of cheaty in my opinion. Just like the horse racing manipulation in GTA San Andreas. Thanks for the reply nonetheless.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 October 2017 - 03:24 PM

I'd rather not save and reload, it feels kind of cheaty in my opinion. Just like the horse racing manipulation in GTA San Andreas. Thanks for the reply nonetheless.

Most times Ive done this it works and there is no need for reloading, eventually if not right away the stock should go up again.

They gave us the stock market, its not cheating to use it.

Other than that there are not many ways to make decent amounts of money once you are done with the game.

If you own business eventually over time(a lot of time) they will make you money.

You can also tow cars or destroy them for the scrapyard.

JamesTheCat
  • JamesTheCat

Abandoned a/c

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:49 AM

I completed the assassination missions on PC like a week ago and I could make a little over 1 billion. And after that I could make nearly 700 million on the regular stock market. In the new gen the percentages are little different but not by that much. I guess it's a little hard to reach a billion dollars without the assassination missions. I sorta realize now, 1 billion is too much money. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users