Quantcast

» «
Photo

It is possible to create a new hierarchy of skeleton for pedestrians?

3 replies to this topic
RedFish1994
  • RedFish1994

Player Hater

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by RedFish1994, 3 weeks ago.

For a long time that I have been investigating whether there is any way to generate or add new bones to the skeleton of the pedestrians of GTA San Andreas, I am not someone who knows of programming or much less, but I would like to know if someone knows some procedure by which it is able to carry out this process. Similarly, what I hope to achieve is to add some bones to pedestrians may be capable of moving the eyes, eyelids etc, in addition to which the hands possess the bones sufficient to move fingers, I remember that there are some "DFF" that have some hands that possess these bones, but in the game are only used temporarily when gang members made some expressions. I am aware that pedestrians do not possess sufficient details to equip these bones, although at the moment work in a base model with middle quality among pedestrians and actors of cinematics to maintain the best possible the original style of the game and if you can, check if such bones work. Any information on this subject is well received. I apologize for my poor English, I am using a translator.

Gian_Yagami
  • Gian_Yagami

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Gian_Yagami, 2 weeks ago.

I am interested too, this makes me curious. Add more bones such ass finger and eyes makes game more realistic and fun. I remember San Andreas have facial animation so we can modify and replace it.

I've searching some similar topic and I found a good thing at http://gtaforums.com...ation-research/ :

Is it possible to correctly remove legs animation of player when he's shooting? I tried it once, and it worked(allowing to run and shoot at the same time), but hands animation was messed up a lot. It works in VC though.

And I found a video to make sure:

hope that reference help you alot.

• RedFish1994 likes this

RedFish1994
  • RedFish1994

Player Hater

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by RedFish1994, 2 weeks ago.

I am interested too, this makes me curious. Add more bones such ass finger and eyes makes game more realistic and fun. I remember San Andreas have facial animation so we can modify and replace it.

I've searching some similar topic and I found a good thing at http://gtaforums.com...ation-research/ :

Is it possible to correctly remove legs animation of player when he's shooting? I tried it once, and it worked(allowing to run and shoot at the same time), but hands animation was messed up a lot. It works in VC though.

And I found a video to make sure:

hope that reference help you alot.

Oh excellent, thank you very much for responding, I was not aware of that information, I'm sure there will be some clue to solve this, for now and tried some other ways to add include new bones in a pedestrian skeleton, but not and had Satisfactory results since I'm still having error messages. I hope I have more possibilities now.

Gian_Yagami
  • Gian_Yagami

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

Oh excellent, thank you very much for responding, I was not aware of that information, I'm sure there will be some clue to solve this, for now and tried some other ways to add include new bones in a pedestrian skeleton, but not and had Satisfactory results since I'm still having error messages. I hope I have more possibilities now.

What the message it is?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users