Quantcast

» «
Photo

Would you be more interested in the Bombuska if we could trigger PvE missions from it?

35 replies to this topic

Poll: Would the Bombushka be more worth it if you could trigger PvE missions from it like the MOC? (36 member(s) have cast votes)

If you had more than enough money would you be more interested if it had this feature?

1. Yes (9 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. No (23 votes [63.89%])

Percentage of vote: 63.89%

3. Yes (but only if the price was a lot less than it is now) (4 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

Vote Guests cannot vote
LarcenousUrsine
  • LarcenousUrsine

Heists Pt.2 Are A Unicorn

• Van Society
  • Russia

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by LarcenousUrsine, 3 weeks ago.

As people already said locking PVE content behind a 4.5-5 million dollar paywall is no-go. Even while I like PVE content personally, no way I'm spending that much for a couple of missions.

While the Tula had vertical flight capability and buoyancy, this thing is basically a flying target with guns, which are of no use against anything nimble with rockets or a lone ground unit with an explosive sniper rifle. Both cost a sh*tton of cash, require multiple people to operate propery, but at least Tula has these things, while the Bombushka only has guns and limited protection against ordinances. It's a flashy toy that will get boring after a day or two. No utility, no intimidation, all price.

Now if this thing had PVE missions and an ability to launch SR's and possibly other business missions on the go, had a Fulton system to recover operatives with the cargo/supplies, then the price could be somewhat justified. Plus an armor that doesn't suck ass and could make the plane THE MOC OF THE SKIES. 15 ROCKETS TO DESTROY IT, NOW THAT WOULD BE BETTER.

And a VIP mission would be nice too, but ideally, every one of these new planes and choppers should have had one.

• ryannata likes this

BigJoe_1
  • BigJoe_1

I'll rustle your jimmies if you give me some sugar ;)

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by BigJoe_1, 3 weeks ago.

I suppose, as long as it has something to make a it worth flying. Although I'd still hate the thing for being so f*cking slow, not to mention it's dynamic armor. *Crashlands onto building/tarmac*, no f*cks given, *takes 1 or 2 clips of bullets*, two engines die.

Seeing as you mentioned PvE. I really think R* should expand on the aspect of dynamic PvE, ie "Brown Thunder" and "vigilante" from the older GTAs.

Adding this kind of stuff into the game would finally give certain vehicles a purpose (particularly the Annihilator):

- The Cargobob could have a mission where you steal crates from the docks or source certain cars and airlift them to random (yet still reachable) drop zones.

- The Annihilator could just have a mission like that of Brown Thunder from SA.

- The Frogger/Maverick could let you meet someone who wants you to fly close to certain cars (moving or stationary) so they can zoom in on them with the helicopters camera, could be called "journalist".

- If you managed to steal a tank (Oh yeah. R* make it a bit easier to get the tank again) you could get a call from a guy who wants you to just go apesh*t and destroy everything you see and if you destroy enough, within the time limit, you get a cash sum. A bit like "Mayhem" from Saints Row.

- Like most older GTAs, and again, the older Saints Row games, if you manage to get an ambulance you could be a paramedic if you wanted. The cool thing about this one is that it would let you resuscitate the victims of careless players driving super cars :lol:. So to an extent, this would be a great opportunity for R* to add a unique bit of immersion to the game.

- Of course, I left the most trivial one for last. If you steal a taxi, you can become a taxi driver.

Obviously the money you get would be a predetermined sum and not an amount proportional to what you're actually doing, so you'd get way overpaid for being a taxi driver (lets say $2-3k per passenger) or paparazzi pilot ($3-4k per person spied on).

I know this isn't a wishlist thread but OP reminded me of all this stuff so I figured I'd just say it all.

• LarcenousUrsine likes this

MusicMan05
  • MusicMan05

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Not PvE missions, but it would be nice if the GR and SR vehciles unlocked new Freeroam PvE Work when purchased. The Hunter could easily have had a "Brown Thunder" Work that invloves hunting down 8 criminal targets for $40K.

GTA-Biker
  • GTA-Biker

Let's Rock

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by GTA-Biker, 3 weeks ago.

If those missions were like clubhouse contracts (which can be played right away in invite only,at least some of them solo),then I'd probably buy it,but if they were like the MOC missions (which need to be unlocked by activity locked to public session,and I think need multiple players),then I would have no use from it.In fact,I didn't even buy a hangar yet,and I kinda regret wasting millions on the bunker and the MOC (I only used it to customize my APC and Insurgent Pickup).

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

I thought it was one of the cheapest, penny pinching moments when R* decided....even though they have just bought a bunker which manufactures weapons & has plenty of space, let's force them to pay for a big slow truck in order to modify weapons, access discounts for the new vehicles, and modify those vehicles.

Those features could all have been included in the bunker. On top of that, even though your team manufactured the upgrades from materials you put a lot of time into stealing, or you paid for, and you paid your staffs wages...you still had to pay again for the upgrade

So I dont want the bombushka turned into an aerial moc

Add missions for the aircraft to the work menu of MC's and CEO's? Sure. Needlessly tie a bunch of content into a vehicle most people don't want? NO!!

Coninefan
  • Coninefan

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Absolutely! You take off from LSIA, and if you can reach Procopio Beach before your ISP contact expires, you win $30k

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users