Removable Liveries On Some Pegasus Aircraft

45 replies to this topic
SILENCOM
  • SILENCOM

Car Meet Aficionado

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Back again on my decal thing regarding Savage: the 33 and the Zancudo tail decal disappeared from mine, the little bluish logo on front is still there.
A friend called his Pegasus Savage and they were there, mine was standing next without these tail markings.

Ill call mine in tomorrow and compare it with my PV to double check.

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Rolling Thunder

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Gridl0k, 2 weeks ago.

Can someone test the maverick?

It's paintable primary only, the stripes stay white - from Forza Harrd in another thread;

nbBXQAa.jpg

• Rented, ash-274 and Forza Harrd like this

Rented
  • Rented

San Andreas Rewind Lead Developer

• The Connection
  • England

Posted 2 weeks ago

Yeah I know, thanks. Does the livery disease though by any chance when switching sessions?

Chang
  • Chang

Co-Owner of CMG

• Members

Posted A week ago

Everytime I take my Vestra for a true glide and return it my hanger I change the livery numbers, because I'm much Boss.

:) i Chang
  • Gridl0k, ash-274 and Forza Harrd like this

delorianlazarus
  • delorianlazarus

Thug

• Members
  • France

Posted A week ago

Back again on my decal thing regarding Savage: the 33 and the Zancudo tail decal disappeared from mine, the little bluish logo on front is still there.
A friend called his Pegasus Savage and they were there, mine was standing next without these tail markings.

Ill call mine in tomorrow and compare it with my PV to double check.

Like I said, I corrected my words: the tail markings are still there, I just need to stop cleaning my screen with pork ribs, it will make the little details easier to catch.

My bad ;)

-KM-
  • -KM-

Lad

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago Edited by -KM-, A week ago.

Here's two things I've found recently:

Firstly, certain heli's have tinted windows (the Volatus for example) but unfortunately as far as I can tell there's no way to keep the windows. They revert to no tint when you store it kind of like the Valkyries nose art. 

And second I figured out how to put pearlescent on matte with stored peg vehicles. 

1. Buy the matte paint you want then go into the metallic section (like you would with cars in LSC)

2. then back out and click 'Exit the aircraft workshop'

3. Re-enter the workshop & the pearlescent's should now be accessible

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Rolling Thunder

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted A week ago

And second I figured out how to put pearlescent on matte with stored peg vehicles. 

1. Buy the matte paint you want then go into the metallic section (like you would with cars in LSC)

You can also (if it has secondary) scroll through metallics, then buy a secondary, then apply a pearl in Primary.

• -KM- likes this

-KM-
  • -KM-

Lad

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

You can also (if it has secondary) scroll through metallics, then buy a secondary, then apply a pearl in Primary.

Really? That wasn't working when I was testing (I used the Savage if that has anything to do with it)

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Rolling Thunder

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted A week ago

Make sure you scroll through metallics for a few seconds before backing out. Or, it's patched.

• -KM- likes this

Hyperglide
  • Hyperglide

Addicted to Synthahol

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 5 days ago

I just painted my Besra Chrome and the stars are still there. My friend said if I called Pegasus I can have another delivered, which will have a different livery, potentially. Is this true?
  • Gridl0k likes this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Rolling Thunder

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 5 days ago

I just painted my Besra Chrome and the stars are still there. My friend said if I called Pegasus I can have another delivered, which will have a different livery, potentially. Is this true?

Kind of - it can be different colours but the livery is the same (iirc - been a while since I painted mine).

So you can get a grey one or a green one, frinstance. If you call one and want a different one, just phone pegasus again while the first one is in sight.

delorianlazarus
  • delorianlazarus

Thug

• Members
  • France

Posted 4 days ago

The "different livery" regarding the Besra is only the color of the top of the nose cone, and wing tanks.
These colors can't be changed once the plane is stored.
  • Gridl0k and ash-274 like this

ash-274
  • ash-274

Guru of the Gang Cars and Special items

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

The "different livery" regarding the Besra is only the color of the top of the nose cone, and wing tanks.

This is true, but aggravatingly inconsistent on Rockstar. If you call Pegasus for the Dodo you could one of four random liveries, but if you put one in your hangar you can switch between the liveries in the workshop for a few hundred dollars

The-Irish-Hunter
  • The-Irish-Hunter

Beep Beep, I'm a Helicopter.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 days ago

This is true, but aggravatingly inconsistent on Rockstar. If you call Pegasus for the Dodo you could one of four random liveries, but if you put one in your hangar you can switch between the liveries in the workshop for a few hundred dollars

It's even more infuriating because I know for a fact the livery can be painted. In a race you can paint the besra to be any solid colour you want, including the tips. It is pretty much the secondary colour, we just can't access it.

• ash-274 likes this

kidtwist81
  • kidtwist81

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago

I bought a cargo bob and put it in my hangar and I lost the Jetsam livery when i parked it in there even though it had it on the aircraft when I bought it. It is now a regular brown DPM one. 

Black-Dragon96
  • Black-Dragon96

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A day ago

I bought a cargo bob and put it in my hangar and I lost the Jetsam livery when i parked it in there even though it had it on the aircraft when I bought it. It is now a regular brown DPM one. 

Let me guess, you are on PC?
If yes, its a known bug. Since it does not affect Rockstars money making it wont get patched.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users