Concrete Jungle stuck on loading

5 replies to this topic
nonethenone
  • nonethenone

what do i do here

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Right after when I was done doing Ivan not so terrible, I was doing concrete jungle, waited for a minute, and there is still a loading screen.

I've seen other people experiencing this, so I'm not the only one who has the infinite loading screen

HalfOfAKebab
  • HalfOfAKebab

Help & Support

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award [GTAO]

Posted 4 weeks ago

Where did you get the game (Steam, retail disc, torrents, etc.)? What system are you playing on (PC, 360, etc.)? Do you have any mods? What version are you using (1.0.8.0, 1.0.7.0, etc.)?

nonethenone
  • nonethenone

what do i do here

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Where did you get the game (Steam, retail disc, torrents, etc.)? What system are you playing on (PC, 360, etc.)? Do you have any mods? What version are you using (1.0.8.0, 1.0.7.0, etc.)?

Oh, it's you again, didn't I already told you everything from my previous topic?

HalfOfAKebab
  • HalfOfAKebab

Help & Support

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

Oh, it's you again, didn't I already told you everything from my previous topic?

I help a lot of people. I don't remember anything about you, your game, or your PC :p.

nonethenone
  • nonethenone

what do i do here

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Oh, it's you again, didn't I already told you everything from my previous topic?

I help a lot of people. I don't remember anything about you, your game, or your PC :p.

http://gtaforums.com...38-bowling-bug/

right here.

HalfOfAKebab
  • HalfOfAKebab

Help & Support

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

You should have posted this in the modding forum. That's why your thread was moved last time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users