Quantcast

» «
Photo

Congratulations! You've Won the GTAO Award for...

62 replies to this topic
JF Prodigy
  • JF Prodigy

(눈_눈)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Congrats JFP, you've won the GTA:O award for...

Most time spent listening to Liberty Rock Radio, Radio Broker, The Beat 102.7, and Electro Choc over GTAV's soundtrack during grinding sessions and silently crying over contact mission payouts after the Flight School Update.  

I just, have to. I don't know why...

Bruce Khansey
  • Bruce Khansey

Replicant

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Congrats Bruce, you've won the GTA:O award for...

Most transaction with the interaction menu regarding ammo refill

Simple yet best example.

Start I/E stealing mission, spawns the one in which you have to silently kill many bodyguards to get the key for the car.

First guard I kill has the keys.

While I get in the car, I open the interaction menu and buy ammos for the gun I used to kill the guy. And it just took me one shot.

Repeat again and again with all the other weapons (not always complete refill tough, it depends on the cost and how many ammos I can carry).

Spadge
  • Spadge

Hoochie Coochie Man

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Spadge, 3 weeks ago.

Congratulations Spadge, you've won the GTA Online award for..

The most neurotic in-game behavior.

Spending more time adjusting game volume, weapon loadouts, graphic settings, character accessories, snack & body armor count, organization color, pearlescent effects, yacht location or license plate texts rather than playing the actual game.

Also getting disproportionately irritated when getting a scar on your online avatar (and purposefully loading from online to story mode & back to remove it), a scratch on your car or finding out someone in your session owns the same property than you do.

Again, a round of applause and congratulations to you, and for the love of Christ, get some therapy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users