Quantcast

» «
Photo

Can hosts kick people from jobs immediately?

7 replies to this topic
¯¯¯
  • ¯¯¯

Minor Threat

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 4 weeks ago

I just played a DM and after I killed the host about 40 times he gets butthurt and says he is going to kick me before the next game. I don't care at all so I just tell him to go ahead and do it. Next thing I know I get kicked from the game as if I was vote kicked, but it was obviously only him who voted. I have never experienced this before and it has never happened when I was hosting and voted to kick someone. This is really BS as it ended up being the difference between the rest of my team winning or losing. Well at least now that I know this, I can go exploit it for my own benefit now too.

Sinner's Rise
  • Sinner's Rise

Rise From Darkness

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 4 weeks ago

Only while in the lobby of that job. While playing the job 50% of the players need to vote
  • Gridl0k likes this

AUScowboy
  • AUScowboy

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Yep, and thank god too. So many either sh*tty, annoying, AFKs, and trolls that it's an absolutely necessary feature..
  • zombieRAGE, Shadowfennekin, Pedinhuh and 1 other like this

PNutterSammich
  • PNutterSammich

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by PNutterSammich, 4 weeks ago.

It's how I pad my super awesome K/D ratio. Host a DM and kick anyone who might have a chance before the match starts:

K/D over .75? Gone.
Level over 40? Yep, you gone.
Already wearing a BPH? Boy oh boy are you gone.

I can't maintain my awesomeness by playing against people who actually pose a challenge, can I?

(/sarcasam)
  • Skeve613 likes this

livejoker
  • livejoker

Questionable Aunt

• Van Society
  • None
  • Funniest Member 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 4 weeks ago

Thank God you added (/sarcasm) cause I was convinced it was true. I wouldn't be surprised if people have "rules" like that in place. I'd throw in judging players by their outfits and keeping them around if they're on the mic and talking sh*t.

• Skeve613 likes this

PNutterSammich
  • PNutterSammich

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Thank God you added (/sarcasm) cause I was convinced it was true. I wouldn't be surprised if people have "rules" like that in place. I'd throw in judging players by their outfits and keeping them around if they're on the mic and talking sh*t.

There are people who have rules like that. I get kicked from DM's all the time due to my level and K/D even though I know both mean squat in the long run.

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Rolling Thunder

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Gridl0k, 4 weeks ago.

Only while in the lobby of that job. While playing the job 50% of the players need to vote

Technically 50% of the players -1, as the kickee doesn't count. 

EG there's 5 of you, you only need 2 kick votes (iirc).

• hei3enberg likes this

SaltyGTAFModerators
  • SaltyGTAFModerators

Be as bias as possible with power abuse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

They do that that to get solo lobbies, most of them are on this forum.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users