1) Location Your guide to the game's setting.
2) Gameplay All about how the game works.
3) Characters Who and why? People, their backgrounds and how they're now...
4) Side Missions and Collectibles Want some money, respect or some other kind of reward, but you don't wanna do some "dirty little things"? Go ahead.
5) Activities After a long day spent on stealing cars, killing both guilty and innocent people, and losing cops, it's time for some relax.
6) Customization Not everything has to look like its creator wanted to.
7) Gangs Maybe it's not like Liberty City or Los Santos, but gangs still exist here in the Pacific Northwest.
8) Vehicles Vroom-vroom! Beep-beep! Let's ride...
9) Weapons If you're a criminal, you need one of these, just like a fish needs water.
10) Media & Entertainment What's on the radio? Does television still broadcast boring reality shows? How about Showflicker and "chill" tommorow?
11) Missions The game's plot, the story of "The Father", "The Driver" and "The Smuggler".
12) Multiplayer You've already mastered the singleplayer, right? Then try yourself in a fight against other players.
(Ambient) - the concept in general
EarthGaia - help with the soundtrack
slimeball supreme - his excellent help with the "Gangs" section
STAY TUNED FOR MORE CONTENT