Quantcast

» «
Photo

Security Upgrade and Raids

40 replies to this topic

Poll: Security Upgrade Questions (81 member(s) have cast votes)

Did you purchase any Security Upgrades?

1. No, I do not own any and will not purchase the upgrade (12 votes [14.81%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.81%

2. Yes, all my businesses have Security Upgrades (57 votes [70.37%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 70.37%

3. Yes, but only for some businesses (12 votes [14.81%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.81%

Have you ever had a business raided?

1. No, and I do not own a security upgrade (10 votes [12.35%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.35%

2. No, and I do own a security upgrade (8 votes [9.88%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.88%

3. Yes, and I do not own a security upgrade (5 votes [6.17%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.17%

4. Yes, and I do own a security upgrade (58 votes [71.60%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 71.60%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

Real Money

• Members
  • France

Posted 4 weeks ago

[quote name="Fun 2" post="1069854242" timestamp="1506062572"][quote name="Jamwes" post="1069854121" timestamp="1506052683"]
That would be 2 boxes of product.[/quote]
Right, Cocaine Pink Hostel mission/Counterfeit money bring-back-the-duffel-bag/ Meth junkies raids, all happened once 2 bars were filled.
  • Obsequey1 likes this

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted 4 weeks ago

I have the security upgrade in my Bunker, but it doesn't really make a difference for me because I always sell once I reach $140k worth of products (about 21%ish) to make it lone wolf friendly & avoid the Raid timer.

My Special Cargo warehouses got raided a couple of times. The Vagos broke into my small warehouse, I tracked them down & returned the stolen cargo back to the warehouse. My large warehouse got raided by Merryweather right after I sold the cargo of another large warehouse... I was about to land the Titan at Sandy Shores Airfield when I got the call, I lost 6 crates.

As for MC businesses, I don't own any.

DemonicSpaceman
  • DemonicSpaceman

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

never got a raid.i disband the mc before going out.no raids

What about after a sale? The raid will trigger immediately after the sale, the option to disband is greyed out because the sale is happening or the raid is happening.

You have two options. Either go deal with the raid or close the application.

I know. I was interested in redamed9292's reply though since he claims to have never got a raid. His method works well but is not guaranteed since you, occasionally, cannot disband fast enough.

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

Real Money

• Members
  • France

Posted 4 weeks ago

On PC its a mistake to disband right after a sale if you own multiple businesses with infinite supplies. 

Playing the raids as well is better, I used to disband once I ended the sale before, and figured this messed up with the raid. Leading to lose my products and supplies(happened for meth and counterfeit money). 

How this happened:

1-selling cocaine

2-immediately disbanding right after the sale

3-the next day when I wanted to sell meth or money, the businesses were inactive, zero product, zero supplies. Just like if I failed to perform the raid mission. 

Well, do whatever you want, but personnally I prefere to play the raids rather than spawning the disband button. 

Hellbendzor
  • Hellbendzor

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 2 weeks ago

The MC-raids I can live with (apart when u forgot to unMC while buying supplies, exit and get greeted by a few shotgunshells from a spawned raid). But the bunkerraid I had today was lame to say the least... I went in unknowing (my bad). So I had to silently kill the merryweather soldiers... Before I could do anything their valkyrie got up and I got the message when it would get destroyed, I would lose half my product...

Well I was figuring how I would do that, so I just sprayed a lil buzzard shots and lo and behold, the damn thing was 'destroyed' It was still flying and airborne, but nop, it dropped a crate and I had lost half my sh*t...

Well nice...So now, whenever I'm close to full bunker (I like to sell with friends), I'll monitor the minimap. When icons dissappear suddenly, I'll immediately go to interaction menu and switch sessions... TBH a very lame situation this raid... And the one where you have to hack three consoles, is at the same level... WTF.. Once again, all about making sure u lose maximally.... 

sh*t was almost full and I was looking forward to sell with my friends, ehhe... That didn't go as planned... But we'll adapt... U can bet on that... :p

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I get raided so much when I'm doing my MC businesses, I don't think that security upgrades even help at all!

I was never actually raided at all during crates... and I got a silver trophy!

But my MC businesses? At least once a day I get raided while doing them.

Never been raided on my Bunker, but I shut that sh*t down once my research was finished.

The Sole Survivor
  • The Sole Survivor

of vault 111

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

cant you just pull your internet as soon as a raid happens? like in failed deliveries and mastermind

Hellbendzor
  • Hellbendzor

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 2 weeks ago

Could be, but I was a lil late and I wasn't taking any chances.... But next time, I'll make sure I bette rwatch my minimap and at the slightest hint of a pending raid, I'll switch sessions...

DemonicSpaceman
  • DemonicSpaceman

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by DemonicSpaceman, 2 weeks ago.

Just to add, raids can definitely happen at less than 50% stock. A crew member's coke factory was raided at 2 bars a few nights ago just as Hécate-II has said.

Fun 2
  • Fun 2

Boss

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgable [GTA] 2015
    Most Helpful Member 2015
    Coolest Member 2015

Posted 2 weeks ago

I get raided so much when I'm doing my MC businesses, I don't think that security upgrades even help at all!

I was never actually raided at all during crates... and I got a silver trophy!

But my MC businesses? At least once a day I get raided while doing them.

Never been raided on my Bunker, but I shut that sh*t down once my research was finished.

Make use of that Bunker for selling weapons, it's more profitable than any of your MC Warehouses

Bunker Raids only happen if your stock is 50 units or more.

That's 350k you can earn easily unlike MC Businesses.

Coke is the one that makes more money but it's limited to 10 packages, because of that 2 units of product will expose you to raids and the timer is different.

The bunker timer is 5 hours (10 hours with security upgrade), Coke timer is less than that.

Fully upgraded coke earns you 280k Near / 420k Far when selling maximum product

Fully upgraded bunker earns you 350k Near / 525k Far and without the chance of being raided.

The only advantage is that you can have 5 MC warehouses making product at the same time even that means more time spent moving between them and selling the product.

its no tv sketch
  • its no tv sketch

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

^but the infinite supplies thing doesn't work on bunker 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users