Quantcast

» «
Photo

"I'm Surprised the IAA Haven't Hired You"

23 replies to this topic

Poll: IAA in GTA Online (62 member(s) have cast votes)

Could the IAA be implemented Online?

1. Yes (44 votes [70.97%])

Percentage of vote: 70.97%

2. No (10 votes [16.13%])

Percentage of vote: 16.13%

3. Not sure (8 votes [12.90%])

Percentage of vote: 12.90%

Could the IAA work in a similar way to VIP, CEO and Bikers?

1. Yes, having a similar layout such as freemode jobs or contracts. (33 votes [53.23%])

Percentage of vote: 53.23%

2. No, IAA wouldn't work. Full stop! (10 votes [16.13%])

3. Not sure, maybe? (19 votes [30.65%])

Percentage of vote: 30.65%

If working for the IAA required a certain rank, what would it be?

1. 1 - 99 (16 votes [25.81%])

Percentage of vote: 25.81%

2. 100 - 199 (19 votes [30.65%])

Percentage of vote: 30.65%

3. 200 - 299 (10 votes [16.13%])

4. 300 - 399 (5 votes [8.06%])

Percentage of vote: 8.06%

5. 400 - 499 (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

6. 500 + (12 votes [19.35%])

Percentage of vote: 19.35%

Vote Guests cannot vote
REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 4 weeks ago

Before I begin, isn't a wishlist nor speculation! It's a small idea to get the community thinking how we could transition from being multi-million dollar criminal businessmen/women or Bikers into the working for the IAA and whether it would work or not. Before I confuse you anymore, I'll get straight to it and explain why the IAA in particular.

I'm surprised the IAA haven't hired you.

This sentence is written by Ron and occasionally appears via SMS after successfully completing an Air Freight source mission.

Now, baring in mind we have already worked for the IAA in the past (Prison Break and Humane Labs Raid) which introduced us to Agent 14 and briefly, Karen Daniels both whom are supposedly corrupt agents of the IAA. We were then introduced to Bunkers and Weapons which is supervised by Agent 14.

So, "technically" we have contact(s) with the IAA. Now it isn't a case of suddenly being the good guy, in fact its the complete opposite; maintaining the "corrupt" theme.

So, simple question to finish off. Would the IAA in some form fit into GTA Online?
  • MisFit-138, SosaMann and kovaandr like this

ViceOfLiberty
  • ViceOfLiberty

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

The only thing that would make this work for me without being complete Saints Row bullsh*t is if it was done similar to U.L. Paper or some Jason Bourne sh*t. Any further than that and it's total blown out of proportion jumping the sharkage.

• Mattoropael, gtafan26, REXX and 4 others like this

White ranger
  • White ranger

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 4 weeks ago

Did you watch the Tom Cruise movie "American made" yet?
The story is about a smuggling man cooperate with CIA agent. It gives a lot of idea on your topic.
  • gtafan26, Alvarez, REXX and 1 other like this

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 4 weeks ago

The story is about a smuggling man cooperate with CIA agent. It gives a lot of idea on your topic.

Haven't seen it yet :p

Matrelith
  • Matrelith

Inveniam viam aut faciam

• Facade
  • Netherlands

Posted 4 weeks ago

I figured we've been a freelancer for the IAA for quite some time now.

• REXX likes this

DangerZ0neX
  • DangerZ0neX

It's K-Logg, dammit!

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 4 weeks ago

The last thing we need is to be part-time government agents, especially considering how much damage we do to government-provided entities like policemen and NOOSE.

Maybe if we're blackmailed into doing an extension of Heists but for the benefit of the IAA than your own, but what the hell can we do with this map that we haven't already done? Infiltrate Humane Labs yet again like the dozens of times we've done so far in contact missions, the Heist itself, and multiple supply missions for the Bunker? Copy-paste the FIB heist from singleplayer? Steal from the military like we've always done? No thanks.

This type of content is boring and overdone. What we need is more down-to-earth elements similar to Tuners & Outlaws in the car culture department or Ill-Gotten-Gains in the fashion department, we're seriously lacking in these two because we're oversaturated with 60 retextured fluorescent parkas and dozens of superficial supercars.

• theNGclan, REXX, IamCourtney and 2 others like this

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada
  • Biggest Pervert
    Nicest Canadian

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Kushology, 4 weeks ago.

As long as it introduces latex outfits, I'm down.

I like Agent 14 overall though. I didn't find him annoying when Gun Running came out. And, they could give Karen a role.
  • gtafan26, REXX and MisFit-138 like this

DangerZ0neX
  • DangerZ0neX

It's K-Logg, dammit!

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 4 weeks ago

I figured we've been a freelancer for the IAA for quite some time now.

Being a fetch-quest slave for the IAA isn't freelance.

• Sanches likes this

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

You know, that actually can be a thing. Rockstar are now pushing their old assets, so minimum effort would be made (don't get offended by this).
They can make that Karen Daniels to hire us or something.

Karen: You, scums, did a lot of noise in the Humane Labs and Fleeca job. Now it's time to put your child hands into real use.
MP Character: *stares and acts like a retard*
Karen: You know, with that little brain of yours and working hands we can now take the whole city apart.
MP Character: *seems smug*
Karen: Ok, now buy this *insert your business name* over there for 5 million dollars, upgrade it for 6 million dollars and buy vehicles worth 10 millions. Real money time!

*after doing some missions*
Karen: You did a great job being a typical consumer for IAA. We will not forget your effort. *gives another hint at future hyped DLC*
MP Character: *stares again, but with a cool t-shirt now*

P.S. I used that much insults in her speech not to show our characters as stupid slaves, just i remember she was kinda rude in 2nd half of GTA IV and GTA V/O

Spoiler

• Shadowfennekin, REXX, Sinner's Rise and 5 others like this

ryannata
  • ryannata

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Could be great having a contacts from the IAA, but it needs a theme, just like the smuggler's run and gunrunning, all i can think about is about us being an IAA tools by eradicating all of those triad and kkangpae businesses in LS and blaine county, or they could make another contact missions with karen daniels as the contact  :lol: 

assassination sabotaging triad or kkangpae business, yeah i like it, bring it on rockstar!

• REXX and PwnageSoldier like this

ViceOfLiberty
  • ViceOfLiberty

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Breaking news! Rockstar cancels Agent to use assets for further GTA Online milking.
  • REXX and bulldog385 like this

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I'd much rather own a prostitution ring tbh....

I just wanna see SJW and PC f*cktards getting their panties in a twist.

I can't think of anything interesting we could do for the IAA that we haven't done already. Apart from maybe Karen forcing us to do a Heist again.

• gtafan26, bulldog385 and Lupo-Akane like this

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic Creator 2016
    Contribution Award [GTAO]

Posted 4 weeks ago

For those not in the know, IAA stands for Internal Affairs Agency.

It would be interesting to see "how" it would be implemented, but I do see it as a viable addition to existing gameplay, for sure.

Playing as a subcontractor working for agents of the IAA? Totally doable.

Imagine if we were able to work with LSPD in an investigation or whatnot, allowing for a possible Law & Order DLC update, complete with legitimate cop uniforms, police vehicles (police bike, plz?), weapons (tazer?), and access to specific locations/buildings.

There's always room for more, but no room for less.

Terrific discussion topic, REXX! Thanks!

• REXX, CaliMeatWagon, bulldog385 and 4 others like this

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada
  • Biggest Pervert
    Nicest Canadian

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Kushology, 4 weeks ago.

Spoiler

It already does, in my mind.
  • REXX, MisFit-138 and PwnageSoldier like this

Jenkiiii
  • Jenkiiii

Looking Good In The Hood

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 4 weeks ago

I think we need to expand the map, buddy, after FOUR years of GTA online - we need some new terrain, some new places to explore and some new things look at. I could tolerate endless miles of hinterland, gazzilions of miles of desert dunes with nothing more than a hut or two at the end of it, just about anything to drive into, fly over or generally get lost in. Not more intrigue, political shennanigans and corporate brown-nosing.

An in-depth IAA or FIB concept doesn't interest me at all, and I want something fresh and new instead.

• REXX, bulldog385, LarcenousUrsine and 1 other like this

UncleScrooge
  • UncleScrooge

💰💰💰💰💰

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

maintaining the "corrupt" theme.

What corrupt theme? There is no evidence to suggest that Karen Daniels or Agent 14 are corrupt. There is nothing we haven't done for them which couldn't have been sanctioned by the agency. Everything we have done for them is exactly what the IAA exists to do, just like it's real life counterparts, the CIA and NSA.

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 4 weeks ago

What corrupt theme? There is no evidence to suggest that Karen Daniels or Agent 14 are corrupt. There is nothing we haven't done for them which couldn't have been sanctioned by the agency. Everything we have done for them is exactly what the IAA exists to do, just like it's real life counterparts, the CIA and NSA.

Thats why I specifically said "supposedly". If the CIA came to me a said buy a bunker to sell weapons I'd take it as a joke.

Smooth Longsack
  • Smooth Longsack

real long

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Smooth Longsack, 4 weeks ago.

I don't even have to kill people when they see my organization, "Tom Cruise" is running cargo. :D
  • REXX and MisFit-138 like this

UncleScrooge
  • UncleScrooge

💰💰💰💰💰

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Thats why I specifically said "supposedly". If the CIA came to me a said buy a bunker to sell weapons I'd take it as a joke.

Saying "supposedly" is still contextually slanderous, or libel at bare minimum. :p

I don't think there is anything supposed about it, my interpretation of the info available puts probabilities in favour of the agency; Corruption is being confused with black ops, granted they can look similar without a view of the larger picture.
  • REXX likes this

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 4 weeks ago

Saying "supposedly" is still contextually slanderous, or libel at bare minimum. :p

I don't think there is anything supposed about it, my interpretation of the info available puts probabilities in favour of the agency; Corruption is being confused with black ops, granted they can look similar without a view of the larger picture.

I've never been good with words :p You are probably right though about the corruption part. But hey, what the heck!!! :lol:

BumpyJohnson
  • BumpyJohnson

Original Gangsta

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

We are criminals who run our own businesses (CEO,  import/export, and drugs).  What can we run with the IAA?  I haven't read the whole thread so someone might have insight on what would make this worthy of a DLC but from what I gather I don't see how this can be a way to make money like the other businesses we have.  At best I can see the IAA providing additional heists but not a full on system like CEO and MC.

• REXX likes this

TiberiusMcQueen
  • TiberiusMcQueen

Foolhardy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by TiberiusMcQueen, 4 weeks ago.

I would love to see the IAA implemented, but I wouldn't want it to be in the style of the businesses we've been buying. I'd prefer something more along the lines of the lowrider missions, except also doable solo, with us doing a series of missions given to us by the IAA with some story provided through cutscenes bookending each mission, and in addition maybe some separate setup style missions to assassinate targets or steal something for the IAA. They have more than enough assets to create some fun missions from the IAA. They can of course still release a bunch of vehicles to break our banks. But mostly I want them to add something that doesn't require us to be in a public session.

• REXX and BJBooBoo like this

Lupo-Akane
  • Lupo-Akane

Mi-24 Pilot

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

I think we need to expand the map, buddy, after FOUR years of GTA online - we need some new terrain, some new places to explore and some new things look at. I could tolerate endless miles of hinterland, gazzilions of miles of desert dunes with nothing more than a hut or two at the end of it, just about anything to drive into, fly over or generally get lost in. Not more intrigue, political shennanigans and corporate brown-nosing.

An in-depth IAA or FIB concept doesn't interest me at all, and I want something fresh and new instead.

I wish they put most the map from GTA SA in this one, I loved the desert in that one. 

• REXX likes this

Nerfgoth
  • Nerfgoth

Hustler

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 4 weeks ago

The last thing we need is to be part-time government agents, especially considering how much damage we do to government-provided entities like policemen and NOOSE.

Maybe if we're blackmailed into doing an extension of Heists but for the benefit of the IAA than your own, but what the hell can we do with this map that we haven't already done? Infiltrate Humane Labs yet again like the dozens of times we've done so far in contact missions, the Heist itself, and multiple supply missions for the Bunker? Copy-paste the FIB heist from singleplayer? Steal from the military like we've always done? No thanks.

This type of content is boring and overdone. What we need is more down-to-earth elements similar to Tuners & Outlaws in the car culture department or Ill-Gotten-Gains in the fashion department, we're seriously lacking in these two because we're oversaturated with 60 retextured fluorescent parkas and dozens of superficial supercars.

Havent you heard? The npc already calls us goverment stoge!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users