Photo

I've got a question, and I hope

5 replies to this topic
Sannheten
  • Sannheten

Player Hater

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Sannheten, 4 weeks ago.

someone in here knows the answer. 

A buddy of mine is saving up for the upcoming Vigilante car, but he does not have the MOC.
Should he buy it this week on sale (25% off)? It's my understanding that you can only modify the Vigilante in there, or at least get the rockets on the thing. 
I told him I would ask in here, before he went ahead with the purchase of a MOC.

- Sannheten

GTP_Monkey
  • GTP_Monkey

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • England

Posted 4 weeks ago

For the Rockets I would think the MOC will be needed inc the mod shop but all the other car upgrades should be fine at LSC or your own garage workshop if you have 

• Gaffa™ and Sannheten like this

Sannheten
  • Sannheten

Player Hater

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 4 weeks ago

For the Rockets I would think the MOC will be needed inc the mod shop but all the other car upgrades should be fine at LSC or your own garage workshop if you have 

Thank you! I will tell him to buy the MOC if he wants the rockets. Of course he wants the rockets.  :lol:

• StangOne50 likes this

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Thank you! I will tell him to buy the MOC if he wants the rockets. Of course he wants the rockets.  :lol:

It may be a while before its released so tell your friend to save his money for now and see what happenes. Maybe there will be a sale on moc before its release.

GTP_Monkey
  • GTP_Monkey

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • England

Posted 4 weeks ago

It may be a while before its released so tell your friend to save his money for now and see what happenes. Maybe there will be a sale on moc before its release.

There is a sale on MOC at this current time 

• Gaffa™ and StangOne50 like this

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

There is a sale on MOC at this current time 

ohh nice, well there ya go lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users