Photo

Oppressor hate and ridicule thread

332 replies to this topic
Picklez
  • Picklez

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 hours ago Edited by Picklez, 2 hours ago.

It is so heartwarming to see how a bunch of happy Oppressor hunters can share their sacred stories in here. I almost drop a tear everytime I imagine how proud you are of your hypocritical self-righteousness.

Well you definitely aren't the first Oppressor owner whose cried in this thread lol.

Nah, really, it is very amusing. Only the scent of chestnut flowers in here is somewhat irritating.

What did you think I was making fun of you? I was only making an observation. This thread seems to bring tears to the eyes of disgruntled Oppressor owners, one way or another.

• Voodoo-Hendrix likes this

Black-Dragon96
  • Black-Dragon96

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 2 hours ago

It is so heartwarming to see how a bunch of happy Oppressor hunters can share their sacred stories in here. I almost drop a tear everytime I imagine how proud you are of your hypocritical self-righteousness.

Well i simply like to see these flying broomsticks crash and burn. That this shuts them down from attacking other people is just a nice sideeffect.
Is it griefing? Sure it is! But its either them or me and I prefer ton stay alive.
  • Voodoo-Hendrix likes this

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Kings and Thieves

• Members
  • England

Posted 5 minutes ago

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users