97 replies to this topic
Coin
  • Coin

I'm the James Bardolph of GTAF smd

• The Yakuza
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted A week ago

Waiting on V-Jump scans to surface but it seems like Broly & Bardock will be DLC characters.

fashion
  • fashion

ಠ_ರೃ

• Members
  • Mars
  • Most Desperate For a Ban 2017

Posted A week ago Edited by fashion, A week ago.

As far as I remember, those were the leaked DLC characters:

Spoiler

Speaking of which, I wish the characters had better bonus skins rather than just recolors. At least the character that have seen different outfits throughout the series.
  • Tech-Noir likes this

Tech-Noir
  • Tech-Noir

✌ Insatiable! ✌

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted A week ago

Spoiler

Speaking of which, I wish the characters had better bonus skins rather than just recolors. At least the character that have seen different outfits throughout the series.

Not having Tien in his ballin' ass green pants and no shirt still bothers me.  I know his current outfit is what he wears in Super or something, but he doesn't look near as intimidating in it.

I also would love Android 17 as a DLC character.  Besides him, I don't really like any of the leaks besides the ones below, and Vegito.  Base form Goku and Vegeta is such a lazy idea, and I've never enjoyed Cooler a whole bunch.

Zamatsu would be a garbage addition.

Broly.jpg

• Coin likes this

Coin
  • Coin

• The Yakuza
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted A week ago

I meant that those two were confirmed but the V-Jump scans (above) hadn't been leaked yet so I didn't want to say as much til they had.

Richard Power Colt
  • Richard Power Colt

What doth LIFE Life life?

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Spoiler

There were some leaks that I believe were confirmed to be fake, but I guess this one might be real since Broly and Bardock are in. Gotta say I'm a bit disappointed if these are all the DLC characters:

Broly - Nothing against this one.

Bardock - I'm just wondering how they're gonna make his move set interesting.

Base Goku - They could do some interesting stuff like Kaioken and Spirit bomb with him, but still it would be the 3rd Goku in the game(or 5th if we count Bardock and Goku Black).

Base Vegeta - I did always like the look of saiyan saga Vegeta and they could give him the Oozaru form as a Super. But again tho I'd rather have a completely new character.

Vegito - Nothing against this one

Zamasu - He's already an assist with Black.

Android 17 - Same as Zamasu. 

Cooler - I haven't even seen the Cooler movies except for the TFS versions of them. He never struck me as particularly interesting. Janemba supposedly has some cool powers so maybe that would have been better as far as movie characters go.

Where the f*ck is Roshi?!?!

Coin
  • Coin

• The Yakuza
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted A week ago

Cooler's Revenge is one of the better movies and worth a watch IMO. The Return of Cooler on the other hand not so much.

fashion
  • fashion

ಠ_ರೃ

• Members
  • Mars
  • Most Desperate For a Ban 2017

Posted 5 days ago

Finally won my first online ranked match today. It was so damn close! I've also finished the first part of the story and started working on the 2nd part. Loving it so far, even though the main plotline itself isn't that good. I couldn't care less about this whole linking business. It's unnecessarily complicated. Those waves would've been enough.

I'm getting goosebumps every time when I see Cell's kamehameha attack, probably my favorite special move. If I absolutely had to pick my top 3 characters, it would be Teen Gohan, followed by Vegeta and Cell. Gohan is a beast. However, I enjoy playing as the complete cast. Ginyu is the only character that I don't really like playing as.

Richard Power Colt
  • Richard Power Colt

What doth LIFE Life life?

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago Edited by Richard Power Colt, 3 days ago.

Clearly Bandai listened to all the feedback from fans saying that their character trailers are too short. 

You heard right, there's no audio.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users